Sunday, 10 February 2019

Dating Thai boys (69): Money boy or not?


Dating Thai boys (69): Money boy or not?

I have been chatting with a boy in Hua Hin for over a year (difficult to keep track, he changed Line several times and now his gayromeo profile is deleted update 8feb2019: several new profiles on gayromeo in Pattaya). He travels a lot, so do I it, but our travels never lined up. A German friend has a condo in Hua Hin, and I can stay there for free when he is in town, so all my travel to Hua Hin is when my friend is there. That was the case on 5-7jan2019, and the boy was in Hua Hin as well and free to meet.

2019/01/04(Fri)
11:44 HuaHinBoy Good morning.
12:19 Christian Hello. I'm still in Bangkok.
12:24 HuaHinBoy Okay how are you today?
12:26 Christian [Photo]
12:26 Christian I'm fined. Just haircut and shave.
12:29 HuaHinBoy Hehe so sweet you are look young
18:51 HuaHinBoy What are you doing sweet man.
18:52 HuaHinBoy I want to meet you. When we meet can i kiss you or not?
18:56 Christian Yes
19:00 HuaHinBoy Where you stay when you come to huahin?
19:07 Christian At my friend's condo. I stay alone in guest room.
19:08 HuaHinBoy And can i sleep there with you?
19:09 Christian [location]
19:09 Christian Yes
19:09 HuaHinBoy And what you want to do when we stay together.
19:09 Christian I want to hug and touch your body.
19:10 HuaHinBoy Hehe
19:11 HuaHinBoy You can do more then
19:11 Christian Yes
19:11 HuaHinBoy Are you top?
19:12 HuaHinBoy We can meet before on 11st
19:12 Christian I'm more top.
19:12 HuaHinBoy Nice because i'm more bottom.
19:15 HuaHinBoy [Photo]
19:20 Christian [Sticker]
19:25 HuaHinBoy Can you give me some money or not if i stay with you.
19:25 Christian No money.
19:25 HuaHinBoy Sorry i talk about money.
19:25 Christian Please don't talk about money.
19:26 HuaHinBoy Okay
19:26 HuaHinBoy I see

2019/01/05(Sat)
13:51 Christian Tomorrow ferry to hua hin. Meet at night?
13:53 HuaHinBoy Maybe just to look that time first i will free or not.
[What? We have been looking forward for this day for over a year, and you are not sure if you are free to meet?]
13:54 Christian Please tell me if we can meet tomorrow night.
[Else I have to make other arrangements!]
13:54 HuaHinBoy Okay
19:23 Christian Meet tomorrow night?
19:25 HuaHinBoy What time?
19:27 Christian After 18. You can stay overnight.
19:27 HuaHinBoy What time you will arrive here?
19:28 Christian Where in Huahin do you live?
19:28 HuaHinBoy In the center.
19:28 Christian Boat arrives 15. Then i go to my friend's place.
19:29 HuaHinBoy What we will doing?
19:30 Christian You asked yesterday
19:31 HuaHinBoy Please tell me again
19:32 HuaHinBoy What you want to do.
19:35 Christian [Photo] screenshot of the same conversation yesterday; poor memory or does it turn him on?
19:35 HuaHinBoy You mean about sex.
19:37 Christian Talking, hugging and then see what else.
19:38 HuaHinBoy But you not looking money boy.
19:45 Christian No money.
20:01 Christian Why do you ask again about money?
20:21 HuaHinBoy I just sure.
20:21 HuaHinBoy I'm sorry.
20:22 HuaHinBoy I'm money boy.
20:22 Christian Why didn't you say so earlier? We have been chatting for months.

One of the weirdest things I have read in online dating, and worth putting in bold:
.
20:26 HuaHinBoy
I just want to see if i say about money you will be okay or not. Chris i can take care of my self. I have work. I say about money i just want to see you can take care to me or not. That is i mean in the future if you want to be relationship but now i know already. Hope you will see some person is perfect for you.
.
Is that a goodbye or not? Let it settle for a bit, and then continue conversation as if nothing has happened.

20:44 Christian First we have to meet and see if we click. Then we can plan travel and other activities.
21:31 HuaHinBoy Okay if you think same like that i feel okay too.
21:32 HuaHinBoy How many day you will stay here?
21:47 Christian One or two nights. Then to Bangkok.
21:48 HuaHinBoy You mean you will stay huahin maybe one or two day and will go back to bkk
23:25 Christian Yes. Good night.

2019/01/06(Sun)
8:52 Christian Good morning
13:09 Christian นั่งเรือไปหิวหิน I’m on the boat to Hua Hin.
13:50 HuaHinBoy See you see.
13:50 HuaHinBoy Soon
16:37 Christian I'm here.
16:37 Christian [location]
17:16 HuaHinBoy [Photo]
17:16 HuaHinBoy Welcome to huahin.
17:16 Christian Nice. Where is it?
17:17 HuaHinBoy Viewpoint
17:17 HuaHinBoy I'm free after 9pm
17:17 HuaHinBoy Can you wait me.
17:17 Christian Yes
17:17 HuaHinBoy I have dinner with my family
17:18 Christian I sleep around 23. So we have two hours tonight.
17:21 HuaHinBoy You just want to meet?
17:21 HuaHinBoy Only meet yes or no?
17:29 Christian Yes
17:30 Christian Meet first and the see. You can stay over night.
17:30 HuaHinBoy Okay we will talk again
17:30 HuaHinBoy See you soom
19:38 Christian [Photo]
19:51 HuaHinBoy I'm go to get show now. And will go to meet you.
19:51 HuaHinBoy See you soon
20:28 HuaHinBoy What are you doing?
20:28 Christian Watch TV. We can meet now.
20:28 HuaHinBoy Yes. I'm going to your place
20:29 HuaHinBoy When i arrive there i will sent msg to you again.
20:29 Christian See you soon.
20:29 HuaHinBoy Can i kiss you?
20:29 Christian Yes
20:30 HuaHinBoy 555
20:30 HuaHinBoy And you can kiss me too.
20:46 HuaHinBoy Now i'm here
20:47 Christian I come down
20:47 HuaHinBoy [Photo]

Everything okay in bed. No money requests. Stays over night.

2019/01/07(Mon)
7:49 HuaHinBoy Missed
7:50 HuaHinBoy Call time 0:49

And no more messages after that. But when I come to Hua Hin again, I would meet him again. But travel together is rather out of the plan, after the money request and asking multiple times what we would do in bed (poor memory or wants to hear something different or what?).

A bit on the fat side, and some tattoos that are mentally disturbing. I can live with a wide range of tattoos, but some are aesthetically disturbing (i.e. I could not enjoy looking at or touching the skin where the tattoo is), and some are mentally disturbing (I cannot imagine why someone of otherwise sound mind would get such a tattoo).

Copyright 2019 ChristianPFC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are currently unmoderated and open to everyone. I will see how this works out and might switch to moderation. Please sign your comment with a name or identifier.