Monday, 25 February 2019

Dating Thai Boys (70): Boyfriend or money!

Dating Thai Boys (70): Boyfriend or money!

I have been chatting with a nearby boy Oil in Klong Toey on blued since 18dec2018. Then on 29jan2019 both of us free. My translations from Thai.

Oil: What are you looking for?
CPFC: I like hugging. And you?
Oil: Money and love.
CPFC: Are you looking for money or for love with me?
Oil: Both. Money and Love. Are you okay?
CPFC: Okay.
Oil: Where do you live? I'm top.
CPFC: [location] Do you know?
Oil: I know. Are you top or bottom?
CPFC: Both. What do you like?
Oil: I'm top only. Are you free?
CPFC: I'm free 3 pm. And you?
Oil: I'm free. Do you want me to go to see you?
CPFC: Yes.
Oil: How much will you give me?
CPFC: 500.

[That was 13:26. Message read by no reply, which I interpreted as "not interested". Anyway I was out of my room and would not rush back to meet  him, but do my business without haste.]

CPFC: 4 pm is better. I'm busy now. 

[Message not read. Anyway, I had a massage with happy ending, so no need to meet the boy.]

CPFC: Good night. [Message not read]

Oil: Okay. Good Morning. [Following day 10:45]
CPFC: I'm in my room. I'm free now. Can you come here?
Oil: I don't have any money now. I need money now.
CPFC: I will help you with 500 Baht.
Oil: 1200
CPFC: Cannot.
Oil: Okay.
CPFC: Do you want 500? [Message read but no reply means NO]

I will renew my offer of 500 next time we chat.
----------------------------------------
The same boy as in Dating Thai boys (66) Pick my up (2).
https://christianpfc.blogspot.com/2018/12/dating-thai-boys-66-pick-my-up-2.html
He speaks good English, but other than that I can't say anything good about him: he is a deceptive, lazy liar! And now he wants money!


----------------------------------------
And an older from https://christianpfc.blogspot.com/2018/10/gay-activities-sep-2018.html in similar vein:

Tue 11sep2018 Bangkok
An interesting find on facebook "It's difficult to find a boyfriend. Looking for money is easier." Boyfriend or money! 2500 is absurd, but in other posts on facebook he asks for a reasonable 500.



Copyright 2019 ChristianPFC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are currently unmoderated and open to everyone. I will see how this works out and might switch to moderation. Please sign your comment with a name or identifier.