Gay Activities Sep 2018
Sat 1sep2018 Bangkok
Prepare for trip to Cambodia. The boy S whom I met in
DJ-station last month and who is supposed to be in Siem Reap now (and my
message to him was just to confirm that we will meet there soon) is still in
Bangkok and wants to meet. Why not? Have dinner, then to my room for horizontal
activities.
S falls asleep, then wakes up and tells me he cannot stay
overnight for lack of a Buddha statue or image in my room. Gaybutton once
reported a case where a boy could not stay overnight for fear of ghosts in the
bathroom. What stories do others have?
Up to 2013, I was looking for longtime. But nowadays I sleep
rather alone. Particularly in this case, where I had travel preparations and an
early start tomorrow.
Sun 2sep2018 Nakon Ratchasima
On a previous trip, I found a
cute boy online and now we can meet. He is at a bar, drinking with a friend. I
join for one drink, and then the life music becomes unbearable. Carefully
approach the issue if he wants to come with me to my hotel: not now. In
parallel work online (hornet and blued): when we are about to set up a meeting,
one asks for money, sorry, bye. Another works until midnight, too late for me.
To bed alone.
Mon 3sep2018 Siem Reap
Sightseeing all day, arrive in
Siem Reap at night. Meet a boy Yabi from hornet for dinner, but I’m undecided
whether to invite him to my room, so I don’t. Look in Barcode bar for an old
friend and ask for him: don’t know. I should have brought a picture, but I was
so convinced that I would find him online or in real, that I didn’t think of
it.
Tue 4sep2018 Siem Reap
Sightseeing all day. Last year I
met a very nice boy, but lost contact online. But I know where he works, go
there and ask for him (with picture). He still works there, but is sick at
home. Online contact re-established.
Wed 5sep2018 Battambang
Few weeks ago Tim from Battambang
contacted me on hornet. Now would be the chance to meet him, but he works in
Poipet. Same for another boy from Battambang, works elsewhere in Cambodia.
Thu 6sep2018 return to Bangkok
Boy-wise, no luck on this trip
since I left Bangkok.
Fri 7sep2018 Bangkok
A boy I met some years ago in
Seed Ramkhamhaeng Soi 53, and stayed in contact with, comes to meet me. Skin
temperature okay, slim brown, but too hairy (I knew already from first
encounter). Afterwards invites me for dinner. Good English and no character
flaws, but too much body hair is no base for a repeat.
Sat 8sep2018 Bangkok
Meet the boy from yesterday for
movie. Say goodbye and directly to Farose II (22:07-00:10). No more food
on rooftop garden/restaurant. No more coke in the disco. Two changes that make
Farose II less attractive. Some structural changes, and now a fridge with glass
door and cold drinks for sale.
There is one cute boy who seems
interested, but reticent? It took me over one hour of approaching him, the
leaving him alone and looking elsewhere, then coming back, repeat; until I got
him into a room. Very shapely head and neck (it was the perfectly globular back
of his head that was the major attraction for me), body shape and skin
temperature okay. But a crab ladder.
Exchange Line and should I ever travel to Yala, hope to meet him there. A lot of foreign boys (from Cambodia and Myanmar almost every time I go there), and Thai from the provinces in Farose II. Much more than in other saunas.
In Pattaya I know a boy who has no body hair at all (but is money boy - I just can't have everything together). To compensate for the two hairy ones above, next time I meet him I will kiss and lick from one knee via crotch to the other knee, and back, and forth.
This is how I feel about hairy upper legs (arbitrary pictures from gay dating and internet combined):
Sun 9sep2018 Koh Si Chang
During low tide, it’s possible to
walk from Koh Si Chang to an uninhabited neighboring island. A fact I learnt of
only recently, and a good reason to visit my friend there. Brown and slim, and
we sleep in the same bed so I make a few probing gropes, but no response.
Tue 11sep2018 Bangkok
Ball from Kanchanaburi is in
Bangkok and comes to my room 11:13-58. All fine in bed, but a bit rushed once
again. Have to ponder if it’s worth 1000 THB.
For the afternoon a boy B wanted
to come, no show. And as I had one in the morning, I didn’t message him to
remind him (at 12:16 he said he would come to my place between 14:00 and
14:30), just to see if he remembers, or at least apologizes afterwards: nothing!
At night, a boy Em who works
nearby comes for dinner and horizontal activities. Worth a repeat.
An interesting find on facebook "It's difficult to find a boyfriend. Looking for money is easier." Boyfriend or money! 2500 is absurd, but in other posts on facebook he asks for a reasonable 500.
An interesting find on facebook "It's difficult to find a boyfriend. Looking for money is easier." Boyfriend or money! 2500 is absurd, but in other posts on facebook he asks for a reasonable 500.
Wed 12sep2018 Samut Sakorn
Go to Samut Sakorn to meet an old
friend there. As before, activities in bed are worth the trip (about 3 hours
each way) and cost for hotel (750 THB, usually I don’t spend that much, but he
recommended the place and it’s in convenient location for me – close to bus
stop – and for him).
Thu 13sep2018 Bangkok
Back in my room from Sakon Nakon,
Tim from Battambang comes to meet me. Quickly get into bed, so-so (ticklish on
neck and nipples, two areas that I very much like to get my lips and tongue
on). Furthermore, he lied about is age (25 in hornet, but in real 30). No
repeat.
Sake disco 00:56-3:07. Recently
they introduced 120 THB entry which includes free mixers for the night.
Surprisingly busy for a Thursday night. 12 Coyote boys 01:24-45. Mutual
interest with Art, exchange Line to meet another day. Closing 3:00 sharp.
Fri 14sep2018 Bangkok
Art lives nearby (in Surawong)
and is free now (early afternoon), go to meet him. His room is a bit bigger and
nicer than mine. Activities in bed good, I’m looking forward for a repeat. Gay
and living in Surawong can only mean one thing, and with little probing, he
tells me he works in the show in a bar in Soi Twilight. We have lunch (Sukiya
Japanese, my suggestion) together, and I would have invited him, but he was
quicker with paying and refused my money. That’s a first, that a boy who works
in a gogo bar (I don’t know if he goes with customers or just performs in
the show) sleeps with me for free and invites me to lunch!
At night meet Em who works near
my place again (comes after work for dinner and horizontal activities).
Sat 15sep2018 Bangkok
Meet an old friend NM whom I once
offed years ago in Kawaii in Pattaya. He is not so much my type, but very
interesting person. Now we are just friends, no sex, no money. We meet at Siam.
NM brings his younger brother, who is gay but not my type. Both speak good
English, and many a laugh is had by all of us, which is very rare. We have
dinner and then embark on a quest for a new mobile phone case for NM. In Siam
Paragon they don’t have what he is looking for, but in Central Chitlom. I would
not believe it if someone told me, but I saw it with my own eyes, he paid 2500
THB for a phone case! My last phone cost 6000 THB.
Say goodbye and take bus to Pata
Pinklao. Macho X sauna 20:23-21:10. Show is in progress, the very
shapely 41 y.o. and a slim but a bit hairy younger one, and about 15 spectators
(all too old and too fat for me). Show is Fri and Sat 8 pm.
Chat with K on blued, and go to
see him as he lives nearby (Pinklao) and is free now. Confirm mutual interest,
but postpone horizontal activities for another time.
Sun 16sep2018 Bangkok
A boy J whom I met twice in 2013,
and whom I would have met more often but think he lost interest, is nearby on
hornet and wants to meet. A bit too fat (already in 2013), and wet skin, and
slight smell of cigarette smoke when kissing, but everything else is fine.
“Fine” is an understatement, his blowjobs are the best I ever had, and he makes
me cum twice within one hour. A biological miracle!
source: sent to me on Line by a friend
In the afternoon bus to Imperial
Samrong to meet a boy Alex from hornet who lives there. Have lunch and watch a
movie. After cumming twice today, I’m not in the mood for sex; agree to meet
another time for more.
But even after cumming twice,
once I have made the trip that far out, I can do a repeat visit to Tara
Sauna Bearing Soi 40. Stay there 20:01-46, count 15 customers, estimate
over 20, but all too old and too fat for my taste.
Mon 17sep2018 Bangkok
A boy Aran (hornet or blued?)
who lives nearby comes to my room. A bit on the fat side, but perfectly warm
and dry skin and no body hair. Have a good time in bed, worth a repeat.
Wed 19sep2018 Bangkok
After no actities yesterday,
message various boys online, but either no reply or not free. But finally, I
had given up for today, a boy J who lives nearby and whom I met last month,
comes to my room for horizontal activities.
Thu 20sep2018 Bangkok
The straight boy I recruited at
the pool last year was offline for months, but now is back and has been asking
me daily for over a week when we can meet. Today is his chance! His body is
fine, but small penis and doesn’t get hard, and no response to my caresses. But
at 500 THB, and boy coming to my room on time, I can keep him on my list.
Fri 21sep2018 Bangkok
Sake 00:12-01:37. Entry on Friday
160 THB including mixers. 10 coyote boys. Several bordercases among the
customers, but none of them interested.
Sat 22sep2018 Ang Thong
I have been in contact for months
on hornet and Line with a boy Mos who lives in Ang Thong. And there is some
sightseeing left, so I go to meet him and sightseeing.
Comes by old car from about 20 km
out of town. Probably not his car, as he told me he owns a mocy. But Mos works
in car repair and they might have a pool of old but road-worthy cars. My type,
my style, will do a repeat some day. The first time that I have seen a cock-ring
in action. Before only on pictures or rarely in a sauna.
Mos has to return home for early
start tomorrow. That leaves me time to see who else is online in Ang Thong. And
indeed, there is another cute who wants to meet. Picks me up at my hotel and we
go for dinner. Then back to room, but doesn’t even want to take off his shirt.
And chat before was all about relationship and not about sex.
Sun 23sep2018 Sukhothai
Sightseeing in Ang Thong, then
bus to Sukhothai.
Mon 24sep2018 Sukhothai
Months ago, I came across a cute
boy Tor on hornet, and we stayed in contact, and this trip was to meet him. He
is free this Monday, and while my preference would be to meet at night (so I
can do sightseeing during day), he wants to meet 14. That leaves morning and midday
for sightseeing, and considering how hot and sunny the day was, that was enough
time outside!
We meet at the bus station (he
comes by mocy from about 20 km out of town), and then go to my room (hotel near
bus sation). I take shower and emerge from bathroom in towel. Then hugging and
groping and undressing (I naked, Tor in underwear), but Tor is indifferent in
bed. Filed as “no sex” in summary. A bit on the fat side anyway. After about an
hour napping together, Tor says he has to go home. Say goodbye and I remain a
bit puzzled what he thought this meeting would be about.
Now I can cross him off my list
of promising potential sexual partners. But when passing Nakon Sawan, I chatted
with a boy whom I will visit some time soon (16oct2018, positive).
Still two hours daylight, perfect
for sightseeing near town.
General note on using English or Thai. This boy (Tor Sukhothai) speaks good English, but still there are confusions:
General note on using English or Thai. This boy (Tor Sukhothai) speaks good English, but still there are confusions:
The boy Alex in Samrong even more confusing:
Then I found out that he doesn't speak English, but used online translation, and switched to Thai, and now all clear.
Here one case that is incomprehensible:
Wed 26sep2018 Bangkok
An old acquaintance
(ex-BFC3in2017) comes to Bangkok and looks for a place to stay. My room is
free, and I will be in all the time, so I invite him. Slim and brown, I would
be up for horizontal activities, but he does not seem interested.
Thu 27sep2018
Myanmar reported separately, but encounters in summary.
Summary:
14 free sex: Sei (knew from before), Got (knew from
before), A (Farose II), Em (hornet or blued?), Nat, Tim (from Cambodia,
hornet), Art (met in Sake), Em (knew from before), Jack (hornet), Aran (hornet
or blued?), Jesse (knew from before), Mos (hornet), James Yangon (gayromeo), NK
Mandalay (blued).
10 no sex: Yo in Korat, Yabi in Siem Reap, Got (watch
movie), Yui, NM, K, Alex Samrong, Golf Ang Thong, Tor Sukhothai, First.
4 paid sex: Ball Kanchanaburi 1000, Kim 500, D’lax
massage Yangon 20 kMMK = 400 THB, Lashio Mandalay 20 kMMK = 400 THB, sum 2300
THB.
2 disco: Sake, Sake.
3 sauna: Farose II, Macho X, Tara Bearing Soi 40.
2 massage: D’lax Yangon, Lashio Mandalay.
1 no show: B.
Copyright 2018 ChristianPFC





No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are currently unmoderated and open to everyone. I will see how this works out and might switch to moderation. Please sign your comment with a name or identifier.