Dating Thai boys (63) Time waster
Even though the person I chatted with claimed to be a South-East Asian visitor to Thailand (and looked SEAsian on the pictures he sent), but in might fact be from anywhere, filed under "Dating Thai boys".
A profile without face picture writes to me on hornet, but
sends one on request, and we quickly change to Line.
2018/10/14(Sun)
11:34 Christian (his Line ID and name, copied from hornet)
11:34 Christian (link to hornet profile)
(resume chat from hornet)
11:35 Christian I have no plan for today. We can meet in one
hour or later.
11:35 Christian What are you doing now?
11:35 Christian Christian from Germany here.
11:36 timewaster Hey
11:36 Christian [Photo] picture of myself, to entice him
to send one of himself
11:36 timewaster Sexy
U top?
11:36 Christian Yes
11:37 timewaster Long fuck?
11:38 Christian Send picture please.
11:38 timewaster You have them on Hornet
11:38 Christian [Photo]
(screenshot that shows that I cannot see his private
pictures)
11:46 timewaster You in hotel now?
11:47 timewaster U host or travel ?
11:50 Christian I have a room here. But it's messy. I can go
to your place.
11:53 timewaster U on same hotel?
11:53 Christian I rent a room. Not hotel.
11:55 timewaster How far from me?
11:55 timewaster And seriously
How big is your cock?
11:56 Christian 6 inch
11:56 timewaster U consider yourself hung?
11:57 Christian 300 meter
11:57 Christian No. Soft it's smaller.
11:57 timewaster U like ducking long time?
11:57 timewaster Man... I am talking a full erected hard
cock
11:58 Christian I like hugging and cuddling more than fucking.
11:58 Christian 6 inch fully erect
11:58 timewaster Video chat?
11:58 timewaster N
11:59 timewaster Now?
11:59 Christian Yes
11:59 Christian The person you called didn't pick up.
11:59 timewaster I am naked
11:59 timewaster Wait pls
11:59 timewaster U horny?
12:01 Christian Not horny.
12:01 timewaster I like being naked with my man and touch
each other
12:01 timewaster When u want to meet?
12:01 Christian Same for me.
12:01 Christian In one hour
12:33 timewaster Are u naked?
12:34 Christian No. Pajama.
12:34 timewaster Horny?
12:35 Christian No. Maybe when I see and touch your body.
12:37 timewaster Not hard?
12:37 Christian No. I only get hard during foreplay.
16:41 timewaster Hey
16:42 Christian Yes
16:42 timewaster Horny?
16:57 Christian I get horny from looking and touching, not
from talking.
17:26 timewaster So come!
17:34 timewaster ?
17:43 Christian Where exactly?
17:48 Christian Your name and room number?
17:49 Christian Tom (I asked for his name before, and
looked it up in our chat)
22:56 timewaster Hey
22:56 Christian Yes
23:00 timewaster Sorry I didn’t see your messages. What are
you up to?
23:00 Christian Going to bed soon.
23:01 timewaster U free tomorrow?
23:02 Christian Morning and midday.
23:04 timewasterOk
23:35 timewaster I am so horny
2018/10/15(Mon)
1:00 timewaster Missed
7:49 Christian Good morning
12:53 timewaster Hey
12:53 Christian Yes
18:34 timewaster Sorry
Busy all day
18:38 Christian I'm away now. Try again tomorrow morning.
20:52 timewaster Ok
Where are u?
21:02 Christian Ladprao. Going to meet friend in Nana.
21:08 timewaster SEX friend?
2018/10/16(Tue)
7:47 timewaster Good morning
8:18 Christian Good morning
8:34 timewaster How are u?
Free?
8:34 Christian Eating breakfast. Then free.
8:35 timewaster U never told me if you like riming
8:35 Christian Not so much.
8:56 Christian Do you have aircon in your room?
8:57 timewaster Yes
Dont u?
8:57 timewaster I don’t understand... Do u live here?
8:57 timewaster How long will u be free?
9:03 Christian I do. Until 2pm.
9:04 Christian But youre location Lee guesthouse. They have
rooms with fan. (Location he sent on hornet)
9:04 Christian That's why I ask.
9:04 timewaster Can u host?
9:04 Christian Yes
9:05 timewaster You look just to cuddle?
9:05 Christian Start with cuddling.
9:17 timewaster But you never do anal right?
9:18 Christian I sometimes do.
9:18 Christian I'm not free until 2. My train is at 2. Free
now.
9:24 timewaster Your train to?
9:25 Christian Nakon sawan
9:25 timewaster When will be back?
9:26 Christian Tomorrow
9:43 timewaster U like sucking deep?
9:43 timewaster Wifi so bad here...
I am packing and will shower
I should be free from 10:30
Ok?
9:43 Christian I like getting sucked. Cannot suck deep.
9:44 Christian Okay. See you then.
9:44 timewaster Your train is at 2?
9:44 Christian 13:45
9:46 timewaster So u need to leave at 13:00?
9:48 Christian Yes
10:59 timewaster Sorry my mum called
I had to talk to her
Can’t you go tomorrow?
10:59 Christian Are you kidding?
(ARE YOU TALKING OUT OF
YOUR ARSE?)
11:00 Christian About going tomorrow.
11:03 timewaster I don’t know
Is it work related?
11:03 timewaster What’s your condo name?
11:07 Christian Not work. Meet a friend.
11:07 Christian Do you want to come now?
11:16 timewaster Condo name
11:17 Christian No name. (details)
11:28 timewaster Not enough time now
12:08 timewaster I am in my room if you want to come now
12:10 Christian Too late.
12:11 timewaster Just pass by so at least we meet
12:11 Christian Lee Travel Inn? I will pass and can say
hello.
12:15 timewaster When?
12:17 Christian 1pm
12:18 timewaster Can u come now?
12:19 Christian No. I'm in my room. Packing. Come here if
you want to meet now.
12:20 timewaster U didn’t pack yet? :-)
12:20 timewaster I wanted a cuddle
12:26 timewaster [Photo]A bit on the fat side, by my standards. I wouldn’t rush to get my hands on that body, but cannot exclude the possibility of sex either. Depends on circumstances. Face picture matches (not shown for privacy reasons) body type and skin colour.
12:26 timewaster Waiting for YOU in my room
12:26 Christian Room number?
12:27 timewaster Let me know when you are very near
12:29 timewaster When?
12:36 Christian I tell you 5 min before I arrive
12:37 timewaster U come in 5mn?
Cool
12:37 Christian No. 1pm
12:38 timewaster But you will stay 1mn only then
12:38 Christian 5 minutes
12:38 timewaster Not worth it then
12:39 timewaster I can’t believe you didn’t pack yet and you
need all this time for a day away
12:56 Christian Now is your chance. In 5 minutes at Lee.
12:58 timewaster My chance for what?
I leave tomorrow
13:02 Christian I'm here.
13:03 Christian Meet or not?
13:03 timewaster I told u I leave tomorrow
Too late
13:03 Christian Now
13:03 timewaster Enjoy your day
13:03 Christian Bye
13:05 timewaster U have a small cock, don’t like to rim, to
fuck, to kiss
13:06 timewaster What’s the point really?
End of chat, and he blocked me on hornet. (Chat is gone, and I can't open his profile any more, but a friend can.)
In hindsight, I think that person might even have been a troll (i.e. no intention to meet at all; whereas time waster would be just a dating style different from mine, with too much talk before sex). Whenever I agree on something, he comes up with something else or goes
quiet. I should have insisted on video chat, to see if he is at least the
person in the pictures.
Copyright 2018 ChristianPFC


Applicable not just to Thailand:
ReplyDeleteMost of the time, if they are asking about the size of your c*ck, it's a sign of some timewaster.
Some lewd body shots showing someone a little out of shape are not good either. Most real people would send a face pic long before anything else.
If the conversation goes on & on, without ever discussing anything interesting, then it's bad.
I'm learning to block them more quickly.
Z
I don't think it is a thai person anyhow.
ReplyDelete