Sunday, 15 September 2019

Gay actitivies Aug2019

Gay actitivies Aug2019

Pattaya and Bangkok gogo bars (after move to Patpong), boys in the provinces, Saranrom update.

Fri2aug2019 Surin
I had set up a repeat with Palm (15nov2018), but then he says he is tired and wants to meet tomorrow and asks for shoes.

On hornet, I find replacement Ton. Good English, no character flaws, but a bit too fat for my taste.

Sat3aug2019 Buriram
Message Palm in the morning: he woke up 10:25, and then no reply. Check out and continue trip to Buriram. I could have stayed another night in Surin, but with him asking for shoes yesterday, and communication becoming slow, rather try my luck elsewhere.

In Buriram no luck online dating. At night disco Speed with Farang friend. Some cute boys, but not gay. (22:37 about 10% occupancy, 11:30 full, leave 00:33 still going strong, corkage and mixers 240 THB).

Mon5aug2019 Bangkok
A boy Milk who works in Jomtien complex and whom I met once in disco in Pattaya is in Bangkok. Stays in Malaysia hotel; I go to see him there. I have to leave ID at reception and they call to confirm that he is expecting me. That’s a first!

I can smell that he had alcohol yesterday, but body and activities all fine. But what happened to his penis (more precisely: glans and foreskin)? He caught it in a zipper two weeks ago. Looks awful, but fully operational!


Tue6aug2019 Bangkok
A boy I have been lusting after for a while posts on hornet that he needs money for rent. I offer to help him, but he does not know the way to my place (or is too stupid or lazy to travel). He stays alone, but has no aircon. This is where I have to draw the line: I’m not going to travel 17 km (by air) to his place, have sex without aircon, and give him 500 THB.

Ben comes to my room for some fun.

Wed7aug2019 Bangkok
A boy Cap from nearby comes to my room for free. A bit on the fat and hairy side, but nice big cock. I would meet him again.

Fri9aug2019 Bangkok to Lopburi
In the morning, invite a money boy Bee from Lao to my room. Slim, warm, dry, nice underwear and nice ass, good in bed, good English. But only average face, white skin and a bit too hairy for my taste. No repeat. 

Travel to Lopburi.

I know a boy in Baan Mee (district in Lopburi, it's a pity: I know a boy there, there are temples I could spend a day, all perfect but no hotel!), but he is not free to meet me in Lopburi town. I have a hit on online dating, but it’s raining so the boy will not come.

Sat10aug2019 Bangkok Farose II sauna
Farose 2 sauna entry 170 THB, stay 22:52-00:44. They did some renovation since my last visit: new seating, potted plants in 2nd floor, lights in labyrinth. One shapely boy is interested but it turns out he is 33 years old and smoker, abort.

Sun11aug2019 Bangkok
Stay in all day, online dating no success (looking for someone who will come to my room for free).

Top BFC5in2019 comes to my room and we have a good time at night and in the morning.

Mon12aug2019 Bangkok
But he sleeps long, gets up 12:30. I offer money for taxi, he refuses and says he will take MRT.

Ben comes and brings me durian.

Just some years ago, I had considerable losses by theft; and now boys refuse to take money for taxi and bring me food!

Tue13aug2019 Korat
Train to Korat where I have a date with a boy Boss whom I first met in Chanthaburi last year. Stay in a hotel near Central Plaza (where he works, I go to see him a work), then in my room 21:47-22:22. A bit rushed as last time, not worth the time and money spent to get there (but I had sightseeing anyway). I brought him chocolate from Germany. Complains that he got wet on the way home in rain.

Wed14aug2019 Mahasarakam
Sightseeing and at night a boy I met twice. His arrival is delayed by rain, first him waiting at university for rain to stop, then arrives 22:32 wet from rain. We have a great time, will see him again!

Thu15aug2019 return to Bangkok
I had plans to meet yet another in Khon Kaen, but from both I messaged indifferent reply. Return to Bangkok instead.

Fri16aug2019 Bangkok
Some months ago, I noticed that gboysiam website (gay prostitution in Thai language) is gone, and I couldn’t find similar websites. Now I read on https://www.gaybuttonthai.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=9925 that http://www.violetball.com has similar offerings.

Perusing their posts, I have a clear hit:


And more pictures that I can't show here to keep my blog family friendly.

Add the boy on Line, and he is nearby (Klong Toey) and sends more pictures where he is a bit fatter, and points out that he is not as thin as in the pictures any more. Invite him to come to see me for 1000 (boys who don't speak English I usually offer 500, but this one I really wanted so I offered 1000). Appointment was 18, arrives 19.

Nice character, but too fat for my taste. After 5 minutes of fooling around in bed, despite good activities, I don't get horny and tell him that I like slim boys and that we will stop here. Ask him how he got here: mocy for 80 THB. Give him 200 THB and say goodbye. The profile picture was taken in January by a customer. Hard to believe that he gained that much weight, but I have no proof that the stlim is not his picture.

Later go to see another boy at his place. The address bodes well, and indeed his room is much bigger and nicer than mine, and he lives there alone. There he is, the elusive educated rich cute gay Thai boy! The legend is true! After all those years, I found him!

However, he has pale skin, is slim but no sixpack; and wearing glasses but no underwear is just the opposite of what I like. We fool around in bed, but I can’t get hard. Maybe next time, with underwear and without glasses. I stay over night (I have overnighted in 56 of 77 provinces of Bangkok, and now I’m reconstructing how many districts of Bangkok I have overnighted, and here is one more).

These luxury condos with access by key or keycard or fingerprint have one great disadvantage: the host has to go down to let his guest in; and in this case even worse: has to go down to let his guest out. Most places allow exit without key, but here only with key! That would not be permissible in Europe for safety reasons.

There should be a system where the host can set a one-time password on app and send it to his guest, so the guest can get in with that password.

Sun18aug2019 Bangkok
D from Indonesia comes to my room for 1000 THB and we have a good time.

Bank Sakaew asks me to send him 100 THB online. I’m very reluctant to send money online, but 100 THB is rather little to me, so I do it.

Tue20aug2019 Bangkok
Bank Sakaew asks me again to send money online, originally 500, then lowers to 100. I’m dithering, and when I announce that I have sent the money, he has already blocked me on messenger. Details in separate post.

Yiu Uthai Thani asks for money, but here I don’t send money, because I know he will meet me again even if I don’t send money. Then postpones his trip to Rayong (with stop in Bangkok to meet me) because he doesn’t have money to go. He announced the trip a week ago, and it is for training for his job. I can’t make sense of it.

Wed21aug2019 Aranyaprathet
A friend does a visa run to Cambodia and I accompany him up to the border. Then stay a night in Aranyaprathet. Nothing interesting online.

Thu22aug2019 Chachoengsao
I have been chatting with a cute boy on facebook for a while. He lives in Chachoengsao province and comes to meet me in town. We would spend most of the evening and morning in bed. No character flaws, no money problems. Another gem in the provinces! BFC6in2019.

Sun25aug2019 Bangkok Patpong gay bars
Bar hopping with my loyal reader vinapu. Superboys closed permanently, boys moved to Lucky Boys according to a tout. Sweet Banana 6 boys in underwear (none of them my type) and 0 customers 21:23.

Dream Boys Bangkok 21:25-22:39. Pineapple juice 450 THB*. About 15 boys in white wide trunks or shorts (ugly by my standards) and closed shoes. 3 customers when we arrive, but full (about 30 customers) during show. No smoking. Music too loud. Of all the boys, I would take 3 for free in a horny moment. Show starts 22:25 with 6 boys in briefs dancing on stage.

*I thought they reduced the price to 350, that's what someone wrote on the forums, but I checked on their menu, price is 450. If I had known, I would not have gone, even as an invitation. It’s a lucky coincident that their boys are not to my taste so I’m not in the dilemma of wanting to see their boys, but not support price gauging. Blacklist.

Two cute boys in audience. About 50% Asian males, 25% White males, 25% women.

Screw Boys 22:43-23:08. Orange juice 300 THB. About 20 boys and 8 customers when we arrive, full when show starts. Boys in white/blue striped trunks and closed shoes. Customers smoking, a mild annoyance. Several boys worth a second look, and one (#50, from Cambodia, speaks English according to Mamasan) I would consider offing at Pattaya prices. When show starts (ladyboy) we leave.

Mon26aug2019 Bangkok Patpong gay bars
Dinner with my loyal reader vinapu, then bar hopping.

Lucky Boys 21:00-22:25. Lemon juice 350 THB. When we arrive, 10 boys on stage and no other customer. 21:30 16 boys on stage and two customers come in. 22:00 about 30 boys and filling up for show 22:30. Boys wear black briefs with white “Lucky Boys” print and closed shoes. Smoking allowed. Music okay. Customers mostly Asian, several cute.

There were cute boys #24, #37, #44 and cute waiter (no number). I was looking for the boy Note from Mandalay I had in May in Superboys*, but didn’t see him. Ask Mamasan Lucy: no idea.

*At 500 THB off fee and 1500 short-time tip, I would not take Note again from a bar. But I would love to feast my eyes on his body again (he did not let me take a picture when we were in my room). He is gorgeous, but boring in bed, cannot justify spending 2000 THB.

Just when we leave, two cute boys come in and one of them recognizes me and addresses me by my name. I really have no idea who he is! Lucy berates that boy for me exchanging Line with Note.

Keep that in mind for the future: exchanging contact information with boys is not received well by mamasan (same experience in Nice Boys); when referring to a boy show the boy’s picture unrelated to social media.

We leave just before show starts, vinapu has a date and ChristianPFC goes home.

Tue27aug2019 Pattaya
Bus to Pattaya. The boy Nat whom I had from Kawaii last year, and again in Jan, and who then disappeared online, is back and high on my list, meaning I meet him right after I arrive. We have a good time and I was pondering giving him a 500 bonus on top of the 1000 I tip him every time, but then he was in a hurry to leave and I noticed we spent only 18:18-19:10 in my room, but every minute worth it! Maybe next time a bonus.

He was home for several months (but why not reading Line or online dating?). He is 19 and says he cannot find employment in a bar because he is younger than 20! What has the world come to?

As it was reported on the forums, Eros has closed forever. 789 Dragon (relocation of Good Boys with similar business model) was closed as well. Double Shot was open but no customers when I walked past 22:00.

Winner 21:16-22:00, draft beer 89 THB. From 6 boys 2 customers to 8b2c (different customers, there was some turnover). No boy I would pay for sex, but one Nam #23 looked okay and sat next to me uninvited (I like that because I’m slow to take initiative and when a boy sits uninvited, I can have a grope for free). He is cute, so I buy him a drink 139 and tip him 100.

As last month, the boy goes to get the drink himself, leaving me alone for minutes. Last month I thought that is a sign the boy is not interested in me, but this one was eager for an off. Someone tell the owner or manager to have someone else get the boy a drink, as it is done in all other bars.

Power Boys 22:14-40. Hot tea 150. 8b1c to 8b0c. Some cute I don’t remember from before.

I have set up a date for later already, Son from Lao whom I met several times before. Go to his place (aircon, hot water) and stay overnight and have fun before sleeping and in the morning.

Wed28aug2019 Pattaya
No sightseeing planned for the day, anyway it’s rainy seasons and I brought stuff to read to stay in the whole day except for meals and massage.

A boy Golf from Ice Massage messaged me every time he saw me on the apps, and he looks okay, and today is his chance. Oil massage one hour 400 THB. Good massage and afters, and we spent a total of over one hour in the massage room. 800 tip well deserved (even though there was no cum). Perfect as a backup boy.

A boy Arno I have been friends with on facebook is in Pattaya and recognizes me and messages me. I go to say hello, and some day we might get into business.

Dinner with vinapu in Alt Heidelberg (German restaurant on Beach Road). A White man and a Thai woman come in.


ChristianPFC: That dress is very daring, bordering on indecent.
Vinapu: We can safely assume she is not a nun.
ChristianPFC: I take that back. That dress is obscene.
(When she was standing, I couldn’t make out if she was wearing underwear.)

We wanted to go to Toy Boys, but with only 4 boys on stage 20:43 skip. Walk around and check again 21:16: no boys on stage (but some sitting with customers).

Nice Boys 21:29-22:34. 12b3c when we enter, maximum number of customers 10.

Back to Toy Boys, 22:44 there are 3 boys on stage (and more sitting with customers). One very cute boy is outside shirtless, but I once saw him sitting with customer and he looked bored/dull/disinterested, and he looks Vietnamese, so I’m not going to spend money on him.

There is another cute boy, who is often outside fully dressed, but I never saw him on stage. And let’s not forget that two years ago a boy asked me for 1500 for short time. Altogether Toy Boys low on my list.

Cupidol 22:46 has 6 boys on stage.

For lack of elsewhere to go, Dream Boys 22:49-23:17. Show ends 22:52. Afterwards 13 boys on stage and 10 customers.

Copy of what I wrote here:

I enjoyed their show last month, but once per year is enough for me.

However there is one boy in the show, tall, slim, big cock, no tattoos as far as I remember, one earring, does anyone know him? If he were among their regular boys, I would off him, but he is one of the show boys and I don't want to go through all the trouble and expense, unless someone else reports positively.

All the other boys come to our seats for a grope and a tip, but I’m not interested. This one passes. When we leave, he is sitting outside shirtless, but doesn’t take notice of me looking at him.

A freelance boy Mickey I wanted to see is out of Pattaya and will be back midnight. Here my “no sex after midnight” rule applies. Move him to tomorrow morning him and rather take the new cute massage boy Wim, who finishes work 23.

He stays over night and we have a great time. My type, my style, 1000 well deserved and will see him again. But he smelled of cigarette, not just at night, but even in the morning I could still smell it and will have to address it next time, as it’s a huge turn off for me.

Thu29aug2019 train from Pattaya to Bangkok
Free late check-out (13:30), in case an opportunity arises in the morning, and to spend waiting time for train. Mickey wakes up and replies too late to see him this trip.

It has been a while (two years?) since I last took the train. Songtheo and walk to South Pattaya platform (there is no station, no seats, no roof, just a platform). It’s a pleasant ride, and I will do this more often in the future (much cheaper and more comfortable than van, and same number of changes and similar time to get home).

Fri30aug2019 Saranrom
Drive along the canal on my way home, about 21:50-22:00 spot about 5 boys who are available, but only average faces and bodies as far as I could see.

The nearby gay bar/restaurant/karaoke City Walk is gone (premises empty).

The park itself, which gives the name to the cruising are but is closed at night, is open (again? - I thought it was closed permanently) during day. 

Summary Aug2019:
9 Free sex: Ton Surin, Ben, Cap, Top, Boss Korat, Teeraphat Mahasarakham, rich boy, Gao Chachoengsao, Son Lao.
6 Paid sex: Milk 1000, Bee 1000, D Indonesia 1000, Nat 1000, Golf massage 800, Wim massage 1000 = 5800.
3 No sex: S Klong Toey 200, Bank Sakaew 200 online, Arno.

1 No show: Palm Surin.

7 Gogo bar: Dream Boys Bangkok, Screw Boys, Lucky Boys, Winner, Power, Nice, Dream Boys Pattaya.
1 Disco: Speed Buriram.
1 Sauna: Farose II.
1 Massage: Golf Ice Massage Pattaya.

7 Old: Ben, Top, Boss, Theeraphat Mahasarakham, D Indonesia, Nat, Son Lao.
8 New: Ton Surin, Milk, Cap, Bee, rich boy, Gao Chachoengsao, Golf ice massage, Wim.

8 Sure repeat: Milk, Top, Theeraphat Mahasarakham, D Indonesia, Gao Chachoengsao, Nat, Son Lao, Wim.
5 Maybe repeat: Ben, Cap, Boss, rich boy, Golf massage.
2 No repeat: Ton Surin, Bee.

Copyright 2019 ChristianPFC

2 comments:

  1. Christian, you are slowly adapting to thai education system or becoming careless with you money: "Milk 1000, Bee 1000, D Indonesia 1000, Nat 1000, Golf massage 800, Wim massage 1000 = 5600"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right, I miscalculated the sum. I corrected it in the post.

      Delete

Comments are currently unmoderated and open to everyone. I will see how this works out and might switch to moderation. Please sign your comment with a name or identifier.