Saturday, 5 October 2019

Quiz: What is this?

Quiz: What is this?

My readers are invited to submit educated guesses in the comments. Solution in a week. There is no prize.



Easier question: Where were these pictures taken?



Easiest question: What does the first picture look like or what emotions does it cause in my readers?

Copyright 2019 ChristianPFC

4 comments:

  1. A ripe bitter gourd.
    It makes me horny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. number one - ripe bitter cucumber
    number 2 kew garden palm house

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are right. Bitter gourd in Kew Gardens.

    It looks erotic to me, and I'm relieved I'm not the only one who feels this way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a shame you don't have a donate button! I'd without a doubt donate to this fantastic blog!
    I guess for now i'll settle for bookmarking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account.

    I look forward to brand new updates and will share this blog with my Facebook group.
    Talk soon!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are currently unmoderated and open to everyone. I will see how this works out and might switch to moderation. Please sign your comment with a name or identifier.