Dating Thai boys
(75) Sexual health concerns
.
.
One of the rare
cases where boys care about sexual health (I have been offered or asked for
bareback many times, but sexual health I remember only two cases), and a Thai
boy’s ideas of Pattaya.
.
.
Tue, 06/11/2018
Initial contact
on hornet, then moved to Line.
Mon, 19/11/2018
Mon, 19/11/2018
Meet in Ladprao
for dinner (I had other business there anyway), positive impression of the boy,
but one year later we haven’t come any further.
Thu, 21/11/2019
Thu, 21/11/2019
09:41 Christian Back
in Bangkok.
Fri, 22/11/2019
13:35 Christian Hello
18:02 Ladprao Hi
chris
18:12 Christian How
are you?
Tue, 26/11/2019
09:01 Christian Good
morning
Wed, 27/11/2019
10:39 Ladprao Morning
Chris
10:40 Christian What
do you do today?
10:41 Ladprao What
are you doing today?
10:41 Christian Clean
my room and read newspaper.
10:41 Ladprao If
you want to see me, come find me at Lat Phrao.
10:42 Christian Where
in Ladprao?
10:44 Ladprao The.
Mall Bangkapi
10:44 Ladprao Ladprao132
10:45 Christian Your
work or your room?
10:45 Ladprao I'm
not working
10:45 Ladprao I
still in my room
10:45 Ladprao To
day
10:46 Christian You
stay with who?
10:46 Ladprao friend
10:47 Ladprao You
only have sex with me
10:47 Ladprao [Sticker]
10:47 Christian I
want to see you naked and touch and kiss and lick your body.
10:48 Ladprao I
told you, I am not like a typical gay.
10:49 Christian What
are you looking for with me?
10:49 Christian Or
what do you want to do when we meet?
10:50 Ladprao I
want to have sex with you.
10:50 Ladprao But
10:51 Ladprao I
think most of the foreigners who come here are not safe.
10:51 Christian Fucking
only with condom.
10:52 Ladprao I
read news that some foreigners came and spread the disease to Thai people.
10:52 Ladprao So
I was scared.
10:53 Ladprao Because
i'm 20 years old And still studying
10:53 Christian I'm
clean. I test regularly.
10:53 Ladprao Please
you understand me
10:54 Christian Yes.
We can start slowly. I like romantic first.
10:55 Ladprao I
don't trust you, i know you go to pattaya
10:55 Ladprao Because
Pattaya has only a service seller
10:56 Ladprao Most
people who go are not
10:57 Ladprao I
know all
10:58 Ladprao Pattaya has only a prostitute
10:58 Christian Yes
I have been to Pattaya. To meet Farang
friends and look in gogo bar. I like to watch boys in underwear.
11:00 Ladprao And
did you know that Pattaya has prostitution Which most of the staff at that shop
are not safe
11:01 Christian Yes
I know there is prostitution in Pattaya. But some boys there are looking for
fun with me. Not money.
11:05 Ladprao You
will continue to travel.
And continue to
enjoy having sex with people in the app
11:06 Christian Yes
I travel. I can't stay in Thailand
permanently.
11:06 Ladprao I
want to have a German boyfriend
But I would like
to think of it more for foreigners
11:06 Christian When
I have a boyfriend sex only with him.
11:07 Ladprao You
can have sex with me, but must wear a condom
11:08 Christian Yes.
Fucking always condom.
11:09 Ladprao Did
you know, earlier this month, I had a blood test In Silom, I see a
lot of foreigners checking.
11:09 Ladprao What
do you think about this story?
11:10 Christian Pulse
clinic? I go there as well.
11:11 Ladprao Thai
Red Cross
11:11 Christian Near
Lumpini park. I know.
11:11 Ladprao Thai
Red Cross
11:11 Ladprao Yes
11:13 Ladprao Where
can I see your condom?
11:13 Ladprao [Sticker]
11:13 Christian Tell
me when you come here again. My room is near Lumpini park. I hope we can meet
here.
11:14 Ladprao Have
you traveled to the Red Cross in Lumphini Park?
11:15 Christian Yes.
Some years ago I went there for testing.
11:19 Ladprao I
want to watch a movie
11:20 Christian What
movie?
11:45 Christian http://www.apexsiam-square.com/
11:45 Christian Most
beautiful cinema in Thailand. Do you know?
11:46 Christian [Photo]
12:49 Ladprao I
think so
12:50 Ladprao [Photo]
12:50 Ladprao I'm in IKEA
12:51 Ladprao [Photo]
12:51 Ladprao [Photo]
18:46 Ladprao What
you think
19:53 Christian About
what?
20:38 Christian You
buy furniture?
20:49 Ladprao Yes
…
This leads
nowhere. Let it peter out and try again another day.
Copyright 2019
ChristianPFC
Hiv is a big thing, but when fucking with condom orbring on Prep, it's easy to prevent. Another story for other Stds like Syphilis Chlamydia or Gono. So widespread these days. Do people I n thailand check it too?
ReplyDeleteWhy didn't you go shopping for furniture with him? So lovely.
ReplyDeleteThe two Ikea in Bangkok are about 20 km from my room. And I'm not looking for someone to go furniture shopping with, I'm looking for a free or cheap fuck!
Delete