Gay activities Myanmar December 2019
Exchange rate (money changer near Sule) 1 EUR = 1640 MMK; furthermore
I did a withdrawal from CB Bank ATM of 200 kMMK (highest available amount) +
6.5 kMMK fee to see if my visa card works in Myanmar (exchange rate 1634, no
fee from my bank comdirect).
This trip was mainly to collect data for longer stays in
Myanmar (I have been many times, but each trip only for a week on a tourist visa
that costs 50 USD and allows stays up to 28 days), which would entail learning
the language. I went to several language schools to inquire about language
courses in autumn 2020. Check for accommodation as well.
Go to several Italian restaurants (I wouldn’t want to live
an entire month on Burmese food). Explore more gay massages. For future longer
trips, the aim is to go to all Italian restaurants (estimated 20) and all gay
massages (estimated 10) in Yangon.
There were no bus maps in printed form or on internet when I
last searched. That made riding buses difficult, in the past I got on a bus
that goes in my direction and hope it continues in that direction.
Unsatisfactory for me. On this trip, when I had time, I stood at intersections
and made notes on google maps which bus lines pass in which direction. That
paid off only days later when I could get the right bus instead of guessing and changing. The numbers next to the turquoise labels are the bus lines that pass.
However when I share this folder (Yangon bus, about 100 entries) with a friend, he can only see the points I set but not the label.
But now there is “Yangon City Bus” app which is useful to find buses in Yangon and highly recommended for anyone taking buses in Yangon. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.naing.mmradio&hl=gsw
And a maps and a useful website:
But I swear, last time I searched, I didn't find anything!
In the future, I will spend more time in Myanmar; time to
get a local SIM-card. On previous trips I only had data roaming from my Thai
SIM-card, but cannot call. With Myanmar SIM-card I can make a telephone call
which proved useful several times this trip.
Last trip Sep2019 to Myanmar here: https://christianpfc.blogspot.com/2019/09/gay-activities-myanmar-sep2019.html (see there for more general information)
Mon23dec2019 Bangkok to Yangon
Arrive in Yangon in the evening, bus from airport to Sule,
walk to hotel. I had an appointment with Chit (massage boy from last trip to
Yangon), but he cancels.
Find David online, we meet at Sule pagoda and he comes to my
room and we have a good time. But not so much my type, no repeat.
Tue24dec2019 Yangon
Another massage boy from last trip Astra changed place of
work (from Amazing Spa to Anchan), so I go to see him at his new place
of work. Rather luxurious and thus expensive, but I can afford 1 hour Myanmar
Body Massage for 12.5 kMMK. Good massage, but no occasion for more (fully
dressed, only curtains as separation). Tip 10 kMMK.
Alex (met on hornet Sep2019) comes to my room and we have a
good time.
Aung (encounter at swimming pool in 2018) want to see me and
comes alone by bicycle (half an hour ride). He brought me candy that he bought
at the Golden Rock. He can’t come up to my room, afraid his bicycle is stolen.
Anyway, he is straight (but knows I’m gay).
Wed25dec2019 Yangon
New D’lax has 2 boys present and 8 to choose from on
tablet, no clear hit, pass.
Amazing Spa selection difficult (by pictures, but
then my choice not available), but finally find one SK who looks okay. One hour
oil massage 20 kMMK. Boy massages back of my legs (while I’m lying on front),
and after a while I realize this leads nowhere and if I don’t take action, he
will massage the back of my legs until time is up. Boy is in towel, I lead over
to happy ending. Doesn’t let me finger him. Gets hard slowly. Hairless low
hanging balls. Average size cock. Okay activities. Call from outside: time is
up (we spent about 16:45 to 17:45 in the room). Maybe repeat. Tip boy happy
ending 20 kMMK. Boy would not let me take a picture of him. When I leave
several cute boys.
Thu26dec2019 Yangon
Smart Boy Hair Design has 4 boys to choose from (by
pictures), 2 of them present. No clear hit.
I’m looking for a place Hero Hair Design, but can’t
find it. Ask people near the address: don’t know.
Lashio Boy. The massage parlor is above Li Li Hot Pot, accessible by a small stairway on ground floor on the left side.
Take one hour massage with #5. Shower
first, bathroom basic, only cold water, nowhere to hang my clothes! (Not the first time that there is no clothes hanger - I take my trousers with wallet and mobile with me - but a belt comes in handy as I can pull the belt through a pipe or even cable and hang my trousers on the belt.)
Massages my legs, back,
interesting style back massage, legs, when my and his nude legs touch I can
feel body hair. Boy speaks no English, and when he shows me translation
Burmese-English on his phone, I can’t make any sense of it. Have a few gropes:
warm skin, but hairy upper legs and crab ladder. Tip 10 kMMK and pay for
massage 20 KMMK in room.
Pass near Hero Hair Design again, and people I asked
before found it on facebook and it is somewhere nearby. Armed with more
information that at first attempt, I finally find it. Out of the six (boys and
reception), nobody speaks English and no clear hit. But now I have their
facebook in case I have further inquiries. Open 11 am to 11 pm.
Max Spa (found it on blued) has pics of 11 boys, 6 of
them present, no clear hit.
Then by chance walk past another Smart Boy Hairdresser
Hledan, and there finally out of the 3 boys I see outside, 2 I would take
for massage and happy ending. Ask for details: only haircut, no massage service,
closing now (21:10). Bummer!
Fri27dec2019 Yangon
Move to a hotel Winner Residence near Aung Mingalar highway
bus station (to inquire about times and buy ticket, and for an early start
tomorrow; and Chit lives in that area).
Chit (massage boy last year, changed profession) comes to
see me and we have a good time. He is very much into kissing, my lips will be
sore afterwards. He does not have gay online dating.
Another massage money boy Htet who is not so much my type,
but has a good technique and got me hard on two massages, wants to come to see
me and messaged me multiple times since I arrived in Yangon. However, I think
in good light in my room I couldn’t do anything useful with him, and finally
telling him “no money” I get rid of him.
Sat28dec2019 Yangon to Hpa-An
Bus to Hpa-An. There I know a boy Yemin from blued who used
to work 2 km from my room in Bangkok, but all attempts to meet him in Bangkok
failed. Now the solution: he entered Thailand without passport and visa (and
returned the same way) and did not dare go out from his workplace, where he
stayed as well.
We spend half an hour in my room, but he doesn’t want to do
more than just talking.
Sun29dec2019 Hpa-An
Yemin comes to pick me up and on his mocy we go to various
caves and his home (out of town, but now he stays with relatives in town). At
night dinner and to my room. I take shower, but Yemin refuses to shower.
Strange. Slow start in bed, the boy turns out to be a lazy bottom. But very
nice body and we have a good time.
He bought a traditional Karen dress as a gift for me. I hate
getting gifts (mostly things I don’t need
or want), but play along. A lose-lose situation. He spends his hard earned
money on a gift, and I have no use for the shirt because it’s not my style.
Currently I use it to wrap books to protect them. Yemin reluctantly accepts 10
kMMK for petrol for his mocy.
Mon30dec2019 Hpa-An to Mae Sot
Shared van for 10 kMMK per person to border, booked at
reception yesterday, is quite a good deal. Departure 8:05, lunch break,
Myawaddi border crossing 12:36.
Summary 23-30dec2019:
3 Free sex: David, Alex, Yemin Hpa-An.
2 Paid sex: SK Amazing Spa 20kMMK, Chit 20kMMK.
3 No sex: Astra, Aung, Yemin Hpa-An.
1 Cancellation: Chit.
3 Missed: KZ, Nike, massage boy from Lashio Spa in Mandalay.
These boys I know from before and contacted them, but couldn’t meet this trip.
3 Massage: Astra no sex 10 kMMK, SK Amazing Spa
20kMMK, #5 Lashio Boy no sex 10 kMMK.
2 Old: Alex, Chit.
3 New: David, SK Amazing Spa, Yemin Hpa-An.
3 Sure repeat: Alex, Chit, Yemin Hpa-An.
1 Maybe repeat: SK Amazing Spa.
1 No repeat: David.
Coypright 2020 ChristianPFC


That shirt OMG!
ReplyDelete