Dating Thai boys (82) Sudden Reappearance
In the last months, some boys I had lost all contact with (gay online dating, facebook, line) suddenly reappeared. It's not just me, a Farang friend in Thailand reported the same.
I try to get more than one way to contact boys, from online dating move chat to Line or facebook. In some cases there is ping-pong (Line goes quiet, but I still have to boy online dating and get his new Line there), in some cases more than one way to contact doesn't help because all go quiet.
In chronological order of reappearance:
Oil lost on 13jun2017, reappeared on 11aug2020 with a new facebook account.
https://christianpfc.blogspot.com/2020/09/no-gay-activities-august-2020.html
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ball/Pond stole about 6000 THB from on 20may2017 and then blocked me on facebook. https://christianpfc.blogspot.com/2017/04/dating-thai-boys-50-thieves.html He was not a clear hit type-wise, so I forgot about him over the years. Now I friend an okay looking boy on facebook and he messages me and asks if I remember him (I don't, but I don't say so directly, but ask where and when we met). The details match Ball/Pond, but only when comparing tattoos he had then and now I can be sure it's the same.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- PTRN met on 22nov2018, no show on 6mar2019, last activity on hornet 23may2019, reappeared on 27oct2020. (10feb2020 "Offline" is a comment to myself, I came across our abandoned Line chat and checked if he is still on hornet.)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pele I met a few times when in 2013, and then saw him online some years later, and now find a profile on hornet in Berlin that looks like him a few years older!
He
has the money and time to travel from Thailand to Berlin, and back with
all the effort required to enter Thailand, and want to scrounge 50 EUR from me? Outrageous! My confirmation that I would support him
if/when we meet in Thailand is more polite than serious; he had several
chances in 2013 that he didn't use, and me contacting him now was more
curiosity than looking for sex.
Copyright 2020 ChristianPFC


Pele is well travelled and not shy! This guy will go places.
ReplyDeleteI am getting depressed as I had not the chance to go to Thailand lst months and it look#s like that also next months there will not be the chance. I need the BKK an Pattaya feeling. I miss it so much !!
ReplyDelete