Thursday, 25 March 2021

Dating Thai boys (86) Covid thwarts my plans

Dating Thai boys (86) Covid thwarts my plans

I guess all of my readers had their plans thwarted by Covid, but his post is about my dating plans in Phnom Penh thwarted by the 20 February event. https://www.khmertimeskh.com/50823790/escape-from-sokha-hotel-the-expose-to-the-possible-cause-of-feb-20-incident/ New boys and boys I have met before can't meet because they are afraid of Covid.







They are all Khmer, but filed under "Dating Thai boys" because this could have happened anywhere in SEAsia.
And indeed, in 2014 I had a similar situation in Thailand:
https://christianpfc.blogspot.com/2014/01/dating-thai-boys-x-mob-thwarts-my-plans.html
I wouldn't let a pandemic or civil unrest get between me and a boy. Fortunately, I know some more in Phnom Penh who are not afraid to meet.

One of my favorites who used to stay over night every week couldn't meet for two weeks, and I was afraid there was some issue. But then it turned out he cannot come to my place because his employer forbade him social interactions, i.e. he can only be at home or at work but not go anywhere else. But I can go to his place, and so I did yesterday. We watched a movie (naked in bed, hugging), had some fun, watched another movie, he invited me for dinner and I went home. Not too bad!

Copyright 2021 ChristianPFC

2 comments:

  1. The health risk from covid for the young slim & fit under 30 year olds you meet is minimal.
    So either they are trying to be responsibile to the wider community & to follow the law, or they are being irrational.

    Now I haven't noticed a sense of responsibility in many other areas of life. They typically drive like idiots, endangering anyone else on the road & are happy to create pollution etc.

    As for the idea of an employer saying what someone can do outside working hours, that must be an Asian concept !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your post explaines why Asia is so successful at containing covid.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are currently unmoderated and open to everyone. I will see how this works out and might switch to moderation. Please sign your comment with a name or identifier.