Tuesday, 10 August 2021

Gay activities May2021

Gay activities May2021
Gay activities and some general observations (online menu in restaurant, public transport in Cambodia, hotels, fruit). All money reported as USD, even though I mostly pay in Khmer Riel.

Sat1may2021 Phnom Penh
Go to see Donald at his place for fun and movie.

Sun2may2021 Phnom Penh
Go to a vegan restaurant near my hotel. To my surprise, no printed menus. If I hadn’t set my mind on that place, and if there had been more time before curfew, I would have gone elsewhere. Even worse, ordering only online (register with name, email, phone number).

Talk to the owner: he abandoned printed menus a year ago because they are unhygienic, and placing order online saves him one staff. He has a point, I have seen many menus that are in unappetizing condition. And now you could argue that menus can spread Covid.

Mon3may2021 Phnom Penh
Walk around Royal Palace Park, Riverside, Street 172. Hundreds of people around, highest number after lockdown.

When I walked down these steps from Riverside to Tonle Sap river a while ago, to my surprise I found a family living underneath! Today water level is about about 0.5 m higher than in picture, flowing towards lake.


There is a shapely, brown hairless skin, face okay, boy/man from family under embankment washing and even diving in the river. Short jeans. No underwear? Bare feet! When he notices me, invites me by gestures to join. But I have to draw the line somewhere, and I'm not going into that water! 

Tue4may2021 Phnom Penh
Chat with Giva on blued, he will not come here, I have to go to pick him up. We have been chatting for a long time, and meeting always failed for distance, so today I go to his place (beyond airport, 4 USD and 30 min by grab).

After keeping me waiting for an hour, he shows up. Good first impression. Basic English and Chinese (only speaking and listening). He introduces me to his family members. No questions about money, asks to go to my room. We hold hands on tuktuk.

I take shower, Giva watches me. He doesn’t take shower. Quickly to bed. Slim brown warm dry. Good activities. Sensitive to aural sex (I just have to press my lips against his ear and he starts moaning). Hug and rest in bed all afternoon.
Massages my back, good, ask for more next time. Evening call from father, they need him to work in internet café (else he could have stayed o.n.).

Requests monogamy (google translate: “You promised me that there was no one but me”), promise by hooking little finger and touching thumbs. 


Here
a case where I have to lie, because telling the truth would lead to long and tedious further discussion and anyway the idea of requesting monogamy after meeting once is stupid.

He didn't ask for money, but nonetheless 15 USD to Giva (5 for tuktuk for return, 5 for tuktuk to come here again - naïve! - , 5 for him). He doesn’t have grab or passapp, so I call grab for him.

Wed5may2021 Phnom Penh
In the morning, surprise visit from German friend. He had a date with a girl at 8, but she suddenly decided to go a hairdresser, so he has an hour that we spend having breakfast and walk along riverside.

Jane wanted to come tonight, but after long discussion about staying longer, he cancels (restrictions by his quarantine hotel or vaccination he is going to get soon?). Other than sex, we don’t have much in common and having him longer than 2d1n with me would be a burden. 

This is not the first time we had a long and tedious discussion about duration of his stay. Next time I have to cut it short.

Thu6may2021 Phnom Penh
Ahliya comes to my room. He is a bit wet sweaty, but gets warm dry in bed. Ask him to massage me: okay. We have a good time, 20 USD well deserved.

Fri7may2021 Phnom Penh
Walk along riverside with German friend.
No gay activities today, the closest I got to having sex was watching two dogs after an interracial at riverside:


Sat8may2021 Phnom Penh
Someone on my door. Go and open: a person I have seen before, excuses himself for confusing floors. That has happened in another hotel as well, I’m glad I lock my door every time, else I would have
had a stranger standing in my hotel room three times this year!

Mon10may2021 Phnom Penh to Kampot
Can’t reach Sorya Bus by phone, all numbers blocked or no connection. As I said in general observation, the SIM-card validity situation in Cambodia is dire. I assume the bus company’s SIM card has a validity of only a few weeks, and during lockdown without topping up, validity expired and telephone company blocks number!

Tuktuk to Sorya bus station at central market. Ticket counters empty. Men approach me, call on phone* for taxi to Kampot, quote 80 USD. When I ask for shared, 60 USD for back seat. When I ask for front seat: reserved for Khmer people. That’s not the way I do business, cancel my trip to Kampot and stay in Phnom Penh.

But tuktuk driver has an idea: bus station at night market (Vibol Express). He takes me there, and they call someone and finally offer me van for 20 USD leaving 12:30. A poor offer, should I wait some weeks until normal operation resumes and I can get a bus for 10 USD or less? Back to hotel, where I make up my mind: GO! Pack my stuff, tuktuk to bus station, shuttle to another bus operator.

*General note: if the person who offers you a service or who you approach with a question has to call or ask someone else, you are speaking to the wrong person and it will get messy (loss of information during the way), take longer and be more expensive. But in Cambodia I can’t do this on my own!

Wed12may2021 Kampot
Chat with a boy Chin on Blued who is 36 years old, but body in good shape. Comes to my place by mocy and we have a good time. Repeat. He lives near a temple I want to visit, so I ask him to take me there on his way home. Bye at temple.

In the countryside, there are mango lying on ground, pick up about 2 kg. Yellow with a hint green and some brown spots. Eat at home: taste similar to those from market. I.e. those dropped from tree are not perfectly ripe. Disproves my theory that fruit falling from tree is perfectly ripe (mangosteen 2013 in Chanthaburi in plantation).

Thu13may2021 Kampot
Daytrip pepper plantation, caves, temples. There are some cashew trees and I collect some cashew apples from ground. Eat later in my room: tastes good! The cashew nut is in a shell that contains toxic substances that have to be destroyed by heat. Boil the cashew nut in shell: shell still soft and oozes oil when I press it. I have to find a way to roast them so I can crack the shell and eat the nut.

Fri14may2021 Kampot to Kampong Trach
Ask bus operators in Kampot for public transport to Kampong Trach: none! Manager of my accommodation offers me a ride for 20 USD (similar as I would pay on grab or taxi).

Visal guesthouse 13 USD/night room is okay, but has the following issues: shower head partially blocked, but all fine after I open holes with needle. All power sockets are on key card switch with time switch. WiFi does not work (girl at reception said so, in my room connect to network without password, but no internet connection). Poor mobile reception.

Go to market for dinner and buy some fruit. The question here is not if I want to eat A, B or C, but to find something at all that is appealing to me! There is one convenience store with poor selection, and after sunset restaurants and market close.

Sat15may2021 Kampong Trach
All day out for sightseeing: mountain, temple, caves.

When I walk back, many mocy with cute boys going North, to reservoir at Elephant Mountain? Worth further exploration, but in the afternoon it rains, so I don’t go. Inquire at hotel for public transport to Phnom Penh: no bus or van, only shared taxi at market.

Ask at market: taxi to Phnom Penh 80 USD. With difficulty get the message across that I’m looking for a shared taxi. I show my phone with google translate to a man and he has to hold it in his hand to spell out every word in Khmer. Is he semi-literate and that was all he read this year?

Another one calls someone who speaks English, then I talk to him on phone, but we are getting nowhere, finally abort my attempts. Ask guesthouse across, closed but manager speaks good English and says tomorrow 7 am there will be shared taxis.

Sun16may2021 Kampong Trach to Phnom Penh
Alarm 6, at market 6:25, and find van for 15 USD to PNH! Pack my stuff to be here 6:55. 20 USD (suddenly rised price?) dep 6:57.

That round trip (PNH-Kampot-Kampong Trach-PHN) was a logistic nightmare! Everything took twice as long and cost twice as much and was less comfortable than before Covid.

Mon17may2021 Phnom Penh
Ahly messages me and wants to meet. First I refuse, and when I agree, he is already on his way? Or rather he took “read but no reply” as “yes”? Videochat with his cute friend Somey, afterwards tell Ahly to put phone away. Start slowly, but same issues as last time: no kissing, no initiative, ticklish? Sucking poor (hand on shaft, lips on head). Or even tries to deceive me by just wanking, and his head in line of sight of my eyes to my dick? Finger him, get only half of my finger in. He holds my hand so I can’t get deeper. Show him our chat “U can fuck me”. Try to put my penis in, same issue: holds me away with hand and feet.

That disproves my “lazy bottom” theory.

I tell him no fuck no money. He says I can fuck him next time, I reply I will give him 10 USD next time. I get up and wrap towel around my waist and tell him he can go now (no fuck, no money). Repeat 3 times (try to get in, but he holds me away), finally cum prematurely. He rushes to bathroom and dresses. I ask him for massage, perfunctory except for one good move. I ask him about online dating: he doesn’t use gay dating apps.

No repeat. Overall too much discussion, a complete waste of time and money. He had three chances, and I made the same mistake twice (the first encounter was bad luck, but the other two I should have known better and not hope it would be better, or even worse: let him pressure me to meet again; it was always he who contacted me and wanted to meet). He can get a medal for being the only boy who fooled me thrice!

10 USD Ahly, out after two hours. That’s longer than previous encounters where he spent less than one hour in my room, but two hours today means just that I wasted two hours instead of one!

The story is not over yet. Ahly continues to contact me, but instead of "You can fuck me!" - "You can fuck yourself!", I reply that I want to meet his friend Somey again. Poor activities when I met Somey one time so far, but body is gorgeous and now I’m better prepared.

Wed19may2021 Phnom Penh
Ferry across Mekong with German friend. First time I crossed the Mekong by boat! Interesting view of Phnom Penh across Mekong. Buy some fruit there, prices are the same as in Phnom Penh.

Thu20may2021 Phnom Penh
Dara110 no reply to my messages. Heco Boy 2 slow reply.

Fri21may2021 Phnom Penh
Meet Giva again. He has spent all the money I gave him last time, so I have to go to pick him up (something I’m very reluctant to do, but he is promising and will stay over night). Good foreplay, he says I can fuck him today. But I need dinner first! Out 19:02 for dinner (still only take-away). Back home I have dinner, Giva gets a phone call and tells me he has to go to hospital (brother or dad) tomorrow.

Then just when I’m ready for fun 20:06 he says he has to go to hospital now and doesn’t know when he will be back. Finally the curfew (20-3) works in my favor! But no, despite curfew out and gone! Online in blued 780 m away about 20:30. I was hoping for him being sent back to my room by police for violating curfew, in vain!

He didn’t ask for money for tuktuk and I didn’t offer any. Hasty departure like KenVN. Or are there ghosts in my room?

The foreplay and the lack of asking for money leave no doubt that he came here for fun. It just seems that the hospitalized relative became more important. I would never let a pandemic, a curfew, a lockdown or a family matter let get between me and a boy!

Call Giva 22:35. “Are you still in hospital?” – “No.” – interrupted or hang up? Call again: The number you are calling is currently unavailable.

Sat22may2021 Phnom Penh
Message on blued from Giva: sorry, out of hospital 8 am. (now 10 km away, i.e. home).

Heco Boy 2 comes to my room for fun. 30 USD Heco Boy 2 bye 12:08 in my room.

Sun23may2021 Phnom Penh
Organized daytrip hiking and swimming in waterfall. I’m the only man in a group of nubile women (all good looking and well educated as far as I can tell), some of them wear tight trousers with cameltoe (see picture), most of them get into water in western swimwear. Life is not fair!

source: internet

Gay online dating with an Indonesian in a Guesthouse 100 m away. Poor pictures, only way to find out is to go. Enter and walk past reception up the stairs, but manager calls me where I’m going and asks for name. I didn’t ask for Indonesian’s name, but circumvent this by quoting room number and nationality. Manager leads me to the room and knocks on door and tells Indonesian next time to announce visitors to him.

Average looking. We have some conversation (without face mask), partly in poor English, partly on google translate. He says we don't have much time because his roommate will come back soon. Then he puts on a facemask and asks me if I have one, so I put on my mask. He takes off his clothes: too fat, too hairy. Knock on the door, Indonesian sends me to bathroom (I grab my clothes so I have everything under control, and no signs of me in room). Not his roommate, but someone from hotel? Now dressed, I use this
opportunity to make an excuse and say goodbye.

General chat without
face mask, but put on a face mask for sex. That's a first!

source: internet



source: internet (their mistake: LIE not LAY)

Mon24may2021 Phnom Penh
To Donald’s place for fun and movie.


Tue25may2021 Phnom Penh
Jane comes in the morning and will stay 2d1n. He has business during daytime, so I don’t have him around all the time.

Wed26may2021 Phnom Penh
Jane leaves midday.

Tii Tii (facebook, from SR, yesterday to PNH) arrives 13:20, go down to pick him up. To my room, I take shower. To bed and quickly get nude. His face soso, underbite, body nice, excessive pubes and hairy balls and butt crack. Dick size okay. Gets hard slowly, so do I. But then “Me no money” starts again. Very annoying. First quote 100 USD. I tell him 10, he asks for 20. Finally I relent for 15, but quest for 20 continues. Lose my erection over that. No kissing. No sucking but enjoys getting sucked. Enjoys nipple play but poor on me. Long fingernails (yuk!). Wanks me too much. Skin temp fine, nice body shape. He would have bottomed (asked for condom), next time!

A weird case where I don’t know where the attraction lies. Average face, too hairy, character flaws, but still I would meet him again.

Thu27may2021 Phnom Penh to Siem Reap
Sorya bus station at Central Market, still no buses! Offer for 25usd for van from elsewhere. Mocy takes me for free to other booking office. He writes ticket for 30usd. Then discussion and several phone calls and long wait and various offers: big bus 14 or 18:30, or van, or leave now with private taxi. Then says big bus only for vaccinated passengers. Wants 50usd for shared taxi, I say I will stay in PNH and wait until bus runs, drops to 45, finally 40.

I pay 40 USD for shared taxi to SR, including pick up at hotel 11:00. Bye 9:18, walk home. Pack and shower, get call to move pick-up from 11 to 10:30. Leave hotel 10:25, at bus company office 10:32. Bus (big bus, red, no name of company) is across the road, I get on bus and we leave 10:33 with only 3 pax. Ask other passenger to see his ticket: he paid 10 USD at another company.

A misunderstanding or a scam?

Entering Siem Reap province, temperature check and everyone has to fill out a form: name, gender, age, ID or passport number, from where, to where, vaccinated or not, temperature.

Fri28may2021 Siem Reap
Last time in Siem Reap, there was still some activity in Pub Street with up to 100 customers across all venues. But now there is construction for sewer everywhere and as far as I could tell, only one restaurant remains open, but only for take-away.


At 10 make appointment with LyHeng for 12. Knock on door 12:05, then to bathroom. To bed 12:15. Foreplay soso, but great body. I get hard soon, condom, lube, fuck him legs up good but come too quick. Stay in and change position to him riding on me. Then slip out and LyHeng to bathroom, spends a lot of time. Then back and dresses, but I tell him to take off trousers and join me in bed for hugging, then massage good. 20 USD LyHeng bye 13:17. A bit rushed, and too much time in bathroom.

An old acquaintance SR28may2021 comes to my room for fun.

Sun30may2021 Siem Reap
Phsa chas restaurant (cute boy looks like Tor (my favorite in "Gay Asian Holes 2" and worked in Happy Boys many years ago; tattoos on upper arms and front and back can be seen above collar).

An old acquaintance SR30may2021 comes to my room for fun, mentions money problems, so I give him 30 USD.

The cute boy at my hotel (we had a chat, English okay), is on blued! Messages me and wants to come to my room for massage. Asks for money, I offer 10 USD for massage and looking and touching, not enough!

DaraSR comes to my place. Cute face, nice haircut short on side, but a bit on the fat side (face and body). Ask him for massage, okay. Go for dinner, then bye.

Mon31may2021 Siem Reap
Alone in Angkor Wat. I have been to Angkor Wat twice, but there are many more temples to see and now there few other tourists and the day ticket for 37 USD is valid for two days and the evening of the day before.

Summary May2021 Phnom Penh
8 Free sex: Donald, Giva, Chin36, Giva, Indonesian, Donald, Jane, SR28may2021.
6 Paid sex: Ahliya 20 USD, Ahli 10, Heco Boy 2 30, TiiTii 15, LyHeng 20, SR30may2021 30 = 125 USD.

No sex: DaraSR.
Canceled by boy: Jane.
Negotiate: Boy in my hotel 10 USD not enough for massage and touching.

12 Repeat: Donald, Giva, Ahliya, Chin36, Giva, Heco Boy 2, Donald, Jane, TiiTii, LyHeng, SR28may2021, SR30may2021.
2 No repeat: Ahli, Indonesian.

10 Old: Donald, Ahliya, Ahli, Giva, Heco Boy 2, Donald, Jane, LyHeng, SR28may2021, SR30may2021.
4 New: Giva, Chin36, Indonesian, TiiTii.

Copyright 2021 ChristianPFC except funny pictures

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for another interesting report.

    Was the boy wanting celibacy or monogamy ?
    If celibacy, I'd say no.
    Monogamy would only be of interest if he was better in bed than all the boys I've met put together. Which is fairly unlikely.
    Z

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course monogamy, not celibacy, I corrected my mistake in the post.

      One of the definitions of monogamy "the state or practice of having only one sexual partner at a time" can be misinterpreted as "no threesome or orgies", if you take "at a time" as time of intercourse, not time of relationship.

      Delete
  2. Printed menus are history in many western restaurants, also. Waiters minimize the visits to you, which helps eliminate contamination. They just bring the food! Easier all round.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are currently unmoderated and open to everyone. I will see how this works out and might switch to moderation. Please sign your comment with a name or identifier.