Jokes about religion
Warning! This post contains blasphemy and I and everyone who reads this and finds it funny are going to hell, or at least get a laughing fit.
I came across these jokes/memes in a facebook group DACAD Dinosaurs against Christians against Dinosaurs. As I understand it, a counterpart to a group Christians against Dinosaurs, where Christians spread their belief that Dinosaurs are a hoax because they are not mentioned in the Bible.
Jokes (or rather memes, as it's picture and text that belong together) about religion. Christianity to be precise. Somehow Buddhism doesn't lend itself to being ridiculed, and jokes about Islam are suicidal.
I find Hindu deities much more interesting than Christianity. I never miss an opportunity to visit a Ganesha or Rahu shrine.
Some tales of Christianity are counter-productive. Take the "Immaculate Conception", or, in simple words "pregnant without fucking". For millennia, mankind has searched for ways to fuck without pregnancy.
Some of these jokes/memes made me laugh heartily, and I want to share the mirth with my readers. There are so many of them, I can even group them by subject. Fasten you seatbelt, here it goes.
How Christianity spread across the world 

Noah's Ark:

And: Couldn't Noah have swatted those two mosquito?
Masturbation: 



And a scene from Borat: "Your lips are made to suck cock." - "My lips are made to praise the Lord!"

About homosexuality



Proof that there is no God



In the same vein, from memory:
"Did you know that 1 meter is exactly 1000 millimeter, that can't be a coincidence! That's God's plan!"
"Yes, and your legs reach exactly down to the ground!" 






their typo: Its -> It's
The Pope

Their mistake: no comma after "but". Can't these people write a single sentence without a mistake or typo?
Funeral

The Bible



their mistake: much -> many
And:
It's not premarital sex if you never get married.
Follow me for more biblical loopholes.
Various







A final warning
Let's not forget that religion is only funny for atheists as long as religious fundamentalists don't have power. When they are in power,
no more buggery, can't even sleep in on Sunday morning!
https://www.desiringgod.org/articles/a-peculiar-disapproval-of-gay-pride I am writing about homosexuality because millions of people this month are celebrating it. My hope is to help Christians disapprove of it in a distinctly Christian way.
I first wrote about this article here: https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showthread.php?22246-A-Peculiar-Disapproval-of-Gay-Pride
The difference between disapproval and castration/incarceration/stoning/you_name_it is just a question of power. See Alan Touring, The Handmaid's Tale, Afghanistan, Iran.
Copyright 2021 ChristianPFC except pictures and quotes
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are currently unmoderated and open to everyone. I will see how this works out and might switch to moderation. Please sign your comment with a name or identifier.