Saturday, 30 October 2021

Gay activities Aug2021

Gay activities Aug2021

Gay activities, outgoing friend requests on facebook, shortcomings of Grindr.

Sun1aug2021 Kampot
Afternoon swimming at Kep beach. Boy-wise poor. On return my friend stops to buy things and I witness ducks fucking. Afterwards see duck dick, looks like spirelli (size and shape).

Mon2aug2021 Kampot
Chat with cute boy in gym. Good English. Body, face and conversation similar to my neighbor in June in Phnom Penh. Another boy déjà-vu!

Tue3aug2021 Kampot
Por comes to my room and we have a good time.

Wed4aug2021 Kampot
Drama Thai style (and their neighbors probably the same). One way Thai boys do drama is to post a message on facebook that will make sense only to the person it is directed at.


When I saw a post on facebook “Stop being so cheap (and a stop sign as picture)” with a link to my outgoing friend requests https://m.facebook.com/friends/center/requests/outgoing,
I assumed that he means me (because as far as I know, I'm the only love interest of the boy who posted it).

Actually, this link opens your own outgoing friend requests. I don’t know if and how you can see someone else’s outgoing friend requests. But still: How did he find this list? I didn’t know about it!

 
More about outgoing friend requests on facebook:
https://www.thesun.co.uk/tech/6082242/view-facebook-friend-requests/
https://www.facebook.com/friends/requests/?fcref=none&outgoing=1
https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/15761959/woman-proof-boyfriend-cheating-food-photo-clue/ Reflection shows another woman’s hands. Similar has happened to a friend, who took a picture that was supposed to show only him, but there was a reflection of another boy on a surface.

Chin comes to my room and we have a good time.

Fri6aug2021 Kampot
My wrist hurts. Unfortunately not from wanking, but from working with computer mouse. Similar: My butt hurts. Unfortunately not from fucking, but from chafing/riding mocy on uncomfortable seat.

After dinner I order mousse au chocolate for dessert, but not available. Days before, there was no blue cheese for pizza four cheese. And in Phnom Penh, there was shortage of salmon. The hardships of Covid!

Sun8aug2021 Kampot
Chne Than Sour Waterpark. Medium busy (mostly families, during our stay about 50 customers, no cute boys). Next door Daung Te closed? No customers there.

Summary boy watching in Kampot and Kep:
Daung Te Waterpark good on Sun25jul, Chne Than Sour Waterpark poor on Sun8aug, Veal Pouch Waterfall good, Kep Beach poor. Update several more visits to Kep beach, all poor.

Mon9aug2021 Kampot to Phnom Penh
Van to Phnom Penh.

KenVN cancels (wanted to come at 8 and stay overnight, now suddenly busy).

Tue10aug2021 Phnom Penh
Cosin cute on videochat, then comes to meet me. Small talk, 19 years old, never met Foreigner or local before. I ask him what he wants to do now: “I’m shy”. I start with holding hands, put my hand under his shirt. Perfect warm and dry skin, brown, no body hair. Indifferent response, but then puts his hand on my crotch. I take off my shirt, we get horizontal, but he refuses to take off his shirt. Ticklish when I kiss his neck. I take off my trousers, get him to do the same. Slowly warms up to hugging and nipple play. I enjoy touching him very much. Repeat (next time I hope fully nude).

Wed11aug2021 Phnom Penh
Phearak “But I have no money” – “I can pay for passapp”. Appointment for 11, but already here 10:13. Meet him at main road, to my room. English soso. Slim brown skin. Some facial hair (and body hair later). Quickly to bed. A bit sweaty at first, then fine. Gorgeous neck, love to bury my face (mouth, nose) in his neck/shoulder/back. Are there some odorless pheromones? I didn’t smell his body, but still great to touch his skin. Great body and activities. No problem with tickling, but I don’t like his facial hair on my skin. Nice protruding shoulder and hip bones. Good activities, and long hugging in between. Then 13:30 I get up. If it hadn’t been lunchtime and if I hadn’t had to study, we could have done 6 hours in bed!

10 USD for tuktuk return trip. 20 USD for Phearak. He didn’t ask for money, but he was so nice, on cue "unemployed" I give it to him.

Thu12aug2021 Phnom Penh
Phearum comes to my room by passapp. Poor English. Plays on phone, shy, I have to do the work, slowly get him to warm up. Get nude, we both hard, activities okay, I cum by assisted wanking. Works as cook in a restaurant. Ask about his expenses for tuktuk, but he doesn’t understand question, so I don’t give money.

Fri13aug2021 Phnom Penh
A while ago, I chatted with a money boy with nice profile picture. I have a screenshot, now it’s time to follow up and see if we can meet. To my greatest surprise, with the boy in my friend list and with previous chat, I cannot search for him by profile name on Grindr! There is no way to forward or link to profiles either! The only way is to scroll through my friends or chats. These are basic functions that are available in the free versions of Hornet, Blued and Gayromeo!


By scrolling through my chats, I find him but he is offline. There were red flags anyway (moneyboy, wrote that he is expensive, refused to send more pictures or do videochat), probably saved me time and money.

Ponder about a boy marathon (4 new boys in 4 days, but did I have this already in Yangon?), but no quick hit on gay online dating.

Then 15:50 a few minutes apart Phearak and Cosin message me, decide for Phearak, make a palindrom (boys A-B-C-B-A) and anyway Cosin doesn’t like my beard, so I will shave for him tomorrow.

Phearak comes to my room and we have a good time. More hugging and cuddling, then ask him for massage which he does well. 10 USD for tuktuk return trip.

Dinner in Pasteur Street. Some bars open, but very little light and no music and shady characters (hookers and tuktuk drivers) around.

Sat14aug2021 Phnom Penh
Cosin cannot meet in evening (was free morning and midday, missed!)*, but Horty is horny and needs 10 USD for one hour fun, schedule him for 16. But when the times comes, he is scared to come here (too many people?) and asks me to meet in Tol Tompong. Crazy. Chat was 14:27-16:36, all in vain!

*That means my boy-palindrom fails. Or rather it will become much more difficult, abort.

Dew is nearby. We chatted before but it didn’t lead anywhere. I’m out of my room 16:35 and after a lot of to and fro we finally 17:25. Brown skin, no body hair on lower legs, promising! Only little English, everything by google translate. But then in my room everything fine and we have a good time. “What is in your heart?” – “You are in my heart.”

Mon16aug2021 Phnom Penh
Cosin comes to my room and we have a good time

Tue17aug2021 Phnom Penh
Royal Palace Park about 20 people. At riverside uniformed men tell people to go home. Few people at open air gym.

Thu19aug2021 Phnom Penh
Pheara small talk, learnt English by himself. I initiate taking off clothes. Keeps underwear (white trunks, nice fabric, same as last time) on, even when I suck his balls and cock and wet spot from precum.

Sat21aug2021 Phnom Penh
Call Ratanak Sauna 012868316 about 13:30 but nobody picks up. Friend said they are open open from 12. Wouldn’t risk turning up at the sauna to find it closed, invite boy instead.

Phearak comes to my room and we have a good time. 60 USD (50 for rent, 10 for passapp).

Almost missed Space Hair. #66 on street 136, only found it by checking house numbers, open but no sign and street food in front. But I recognized the small dogs, 3 of them different breeds, from my last visit months ago.

3 USD lemon juice. 20:40-57. Two local male staff, two local women customer? one White, three dogs.

KenVN eager to meet, messages me several times when I will be home.

3 USD tuktuk (go down and pay driver directly) 22:09. To my room. Plays on his phone, so do I, then skin contact, then more. Moaning when I kiss his nick, play with his nipple. His skin in these areas gets red from kissing and scratching with my beard? Suck his balls and cock. Thick pubes, some hair on ball. Skin temp good throughout. Cums by assisted wanking, then to bathroom, back fully clothed.

4 USD for return by tuktuk, bye 23:26 in my room. There is potential, but every time we met I did all the work and he enjoyed but only little in return. No repeat.

Sun22aug2021 Phnom Penh
3  USD entry Ratanak Spa, stay 14:50-16:37. Same cat as last time. Fuel storage is wood. Steam room lukewarm poorly lit, sauna hot well lit. Jacuzzi cold not in operation. About 20 customers throughout my stay, 2 bordercases. Good turnover, always one or two in locker room. But overall too dark and wet, I will not go again.

Hairy (crab ladder on picture he sent me, but slim body) comes to meet me at the restaurant where I have dinner and then on his mocy to my room and quickly to bed. Slim warm dry but too pale and excessive pubes and hairy balls. Good activities, but ticklish (neck, upper inner thighs). Playful/cheeky (slaps me). Likes Foreigners. Ask him for massage, does it good. Runs his fingertips up and down my body, feels very nice and erotic. Repeat despite excessive body hair.

Mon23aug2021 Phnom Penh
K comes to my room and we have a good time.

Tue24aug2021 Phnom Penh
I have been chatting with a boy Big Dick for months, but it hasn’t been forthcoming (various profiles, not his pictures in profile, moneyboy but not eager to meet). Now he is closer (200 m) and wants to meet. Face okay, beard shaved some days ago. Skin color okay. A bit on fat side, i.e. no discernible abs or pecs. Activities okay. Hard from start, big cock (but not 20 cm as advertised) and nice shape, slightly bent down. Nice balls, some hair on balls. Sucks me without prompting. Good sucking, I get hard and have to stop him before I cum. Finally cums by wanking on my body. Overall soso, but after long time chatting we finally met and I can close this file: no repeat.

Wed25aug2021 Phnom Penh
Phirun comes to my room and we have a good time.

Fri27aug2021 Phnom Penh
Phearak comes to my room and we have a good time.

Mon30aug2021 Phnom Penh
Leng comes to my room and we have a good time. Sucks me, have to wipe off saliva afterwards. (Similar some boys when kissing, a lot of saliva, have to wipe excess off). Afterwards Leng to bathroom, shower, dress and go. I was wondering if he will ask for or if I should offer money, but out so quick that we didn’t get to that point.

Update: next day on Line request for 50 USD for rent, I send him the money by Wing, details here: https://christianpfc.blogspot.com/2021/09/sending-money-to-seasia.html 

Tue31aug2021 Phnom Penh
A friend from Kampot is in town and is looking for a mate for his female dog. I remember 3 dogs in Space Hair that would fit. We have a drink, it seems we are the only customers, everyone else staff or friends. But my friend said the dogs would not be suitable as a mate. So we didn’t get to the point: how much is the off-fee for a dog for long time?

Hypospadias
This month I encountered a case of Hypospadias. The boy's urethra did not end at the tip of the penis, but on the side, about 1 to 2 cm misplaced. From Wikipedia: Hypospadias is a birth defect in boys in which the opening of the urethra is not located at the tip of the penis. In boys with hypospadias, the urethra forms abnormally during weeks 8–14 of pregnancy. The abnormal opening can form anywhere from just below the end of the penis to the scrotum.

Summary Aug2021
A successful month! Several new, most of them worth a repeat and realized repeat.
13 Free sex: Por Kampot, Chin Kampot, Cosin, Phearum, Dew, Cosin, Phearum, KenVN (3+4 USD tuktuk), Hairy, K (8 USD tuktuk return), Phirun, Phearak (5 USD tuktuk), Leng (but next day send him 50 USD via Wing) = 70 USD.
3 Paid sex: Phearak 20+10, Phearak 50+10, Big Dick 15 USD = 85 + 20 USD.

2 Canceled by boy: KenVN, Horthy.
1 gay sauna: Ratanak.
2 gay bar: Space Hair, Space Hair.

14 Repeat: Por Kampot, Chin Kampot, Cosin, Phearak, Phearum, Dew, Cosin, Phearum, Phearak, Hairy, K, Phirun, Phearak, Leng.
2 No repeat: KenVN, Big Dick.

9 Old: Chin Kampot, Cosin, Phearum, Phearak, KenVN, K, Phirun, Phearak, Leng.
7 New: Por Kampot, Cosin, Phearak, Phearum, Dew, Hairy, Big Dick.

Copyright 2021 ChristianPFC except pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are currently unmoderated and open to everyone. I will see how this works out and might switch to moderation. Please sign your comment with a name or identifier.