My first boy pictures
When I grew up, I had no interest at all in girls and only little interest Western boys in my environment. Only in my mid twenties did I come across (by chance on the internet) pictures of Asian/Arab/Latino/Black boys who I found interesting. Here the first boy pictures that I saved from internet, in 2006 and 2007 on 3.5" floppy discs (to store in a secret place, not on my hard drive). A selection, no nudes, no intercourse and no poor resolution pictures.
This post is inspired by https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showthread.php?22419-Who-was-your-boyhood-crush, but cannot be called boyhood crush, and those in the forum are mostly White, whereas mine are mostly non-White.
My taste hasn't changed much since then. Now, 15 years later, all attractive to me. Whereas some of the boys I dated in Thailand 10 years ago, I wouldn't look twice at nowadays.
Copyright ChristianPFC 2021 except pictures
Copyright of pictures remains with authors. Appearance in this blog does not indicate sexual orientation or availability of the boys.















No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are currently unmoderated and open to everyone. I will see how this works out and might switch to moderation. Please sign your comment with a name or identifier.