Gay activities Oct2021
Fri1oct2021 Phnom Penh
Phearum comes to my room for fun.
Sat2oct2021 Phnom Penh
Nico comes to my room for fun and chat.
When I go out for dinner, by chance cross paths with a German friend in company of another friend M on their way dinner, I join. Interesting conversation and M knows a bar nearby that is open.
Nameless ? bar through corridor and upstairs. No signs, I would have not have found this place on my own. Cute young owner and cute staff. They close 22 and German friend and I leave for second dinner for German friend.
Then to Wat Botum Park. 23:20 medium activity, some boys smile back when we pass, but groups of girls (German friend’s area of interest) don’t notice us. Shirtless boys playing ballgame, interesting! But then 23:30 light rain, boys dress, about half of people in park leave. German friend gets a tuktuk, I walk home. Two boys sitting on a bench invite me for beer, I refuse beer but join for chat. One split up with his boyfriend, looks okay. The other asks for my facebook, then messages me wants to meet, but he is not my type. Overall promising, should go there more often!
(Update: several more visits over the following weeks, but nothing materialized.)
Sun3oct2021 Phnom Penh
Ladyboy on Grindr cancels because he thinks I will not like him in real (“I tell you before meet my voice like girl n everyone here they do not like me”, “They call me lady boy”, “I’m ugly in real”).
For religious holidays, people give away free food at riverside out of a car or tuktuk. Quite a commotion, feeding stray cats in the temple is more civilized. Scenes like the last flight of US Air Force out of Kabul. At the end, homeless ? poke hand into open car window, and adult rips the food out of child’s hand.
Kit agrees on 10 USD and meet 21. I’m waiting for him on main road, then he cancels 21:22 for overtime at work. I go back to my room, then 21:29 says he can come, then cancel again.
Mon4oct2021 Phnom Penh
Kit arrives by tuktuk, I go down to pay 0.75 USD to driver. A poor start: he lives only 500 m away (easy walking distance by my standards) and does not have money for tuktuk. Poor English, used translation (fooled me once again). Face, body, attitude okay. Skin brown warm dry throughout. A bit too much pubic hair and hair on balls and butt crack. Poor activities, basically no response. A bit ticklish when I kiss his neck. Medium size dick, glans uncovered, gets hard quickly from stroking. Hugging in bed, then ask him for massage of my back, does it okay. No kissing, sucking, he didn’t touch me at all. No repeat. 10 USD waste of time and money.
Tue5oct2021 Phnom Penh
Heco Boy 2 comes to my room, 20 USD well deserved.
Wed6oct2021 Phnom Penh
Oudong boy slim in private pictures (no face, no tattoo), then sends me picture with tattoo, but refuses to do videochat. Meet 11:45 on road. I can see facial hair on side of face. In my room without mask same impression: looks like a hobo, old and beard. What have I gotten myself into?
But then in bed, great activities! Hands at beginning cold, then entire body warm dry throughout. Whenever our skin touched, it felt good. Gives me good back massage. We would spend several hours in bed. Repeat. Had I seen him on videochat, I would have made an excuse not to meet.
Fri8oct2021 Phnom Penh
Horthy suddenly free and wants to meet, so I invite him to come to my room. I go down to meet him and pay 2.50 USD to driver. My beard is no problem. Nice body, but short of being on the fat side. Face fat but still I like his neck and shoulders. Warm dry skin throughout, but complains my room is too hot. Small cock, glans bent down, glans big nice to suck. Asks me to finger him, and when he cums with my finger still in his ass I can feel sphincter contracting.
Then hug and rest. I ask about his social media profiles, he says he does not use social media, but I saw him on Facebook and Instagram on his phone. I have no other way than Blued to contact him, and not even a picture of him, that’s why I want his social media.
We had agreed on 20 USD for 2 hours, but he wants to leave earlier. Discuss how long 2 hours is, starting from his arrival 11:05. He wants to leave 12:30 and suggests 15 USD which I gladly accept. And another 1.75 USD for tuktuk return.
Takes initiative in bed, has character (other than him being an unreliable and greedy, there is something that attracts me, but I can’t name it). Repeat.
For each time we met, there are several cancelations from his side, or no show, or some bullshit. (Update: I’m back in Thailand and he messages me he misses me and asks if I can come back to Phnom Penh tomorrow so we can meet. Absurd!)
Jane comes to my room for fun and stays over night.
Sat9-14oct2021 Phnom Penh
No gay activities. It doesn’t get any sexier than watching two flies have sex on my balcony:
Tue12oct2021 Phnom Penh to Kampot
Originally I wanted to go to Siem Reap (closed for Covid) or Kratie and Mondulkiri (no public transport, and showing up with my luggage at taxi stand and haggle over price is not my style), but go to Kampot again.
Thu14oct2021 Kampot
Kim comes to my room and we have a good time.
Fri15oct2021 Kampot
Hong (repeat from 28jul2021) arrives 15:25 (date was 15:00, I sent reminder 14:52). Pick him up downstairs. To my room, get nude and to bed. Tells me he has to leave at 4 (fine with me, but normally would be too short). A bit on fat side, but brown skin, not too much body hair, skin temperature okay throughout. Ticklish on neck, armpit and buttcrack. I have an okay time. 10 USD (he tried for 15, but we had agreed on 10 online) bye 16:05 downstairs. I don’t know what attracted me to him when we first met, but now it’s gone. No repeat.
Tue19oct2021 Kampot to Kep
Lea from Kampot, but today in Kep with friends. Meet on beach, walk around, then to my room. Activities okay, but a bit pale and fat. No repeat.
Sat23oct2021 Kep to Kampot
Sun24oct2021 Kampot
At Than Sour waterpark 16:10-17:48. Swim over to Daung Te. Group of boys invite me for beer. Drink one can of Cambodia Beer on invitation by boys. About 10 boys, half of them cute, and one girl. One asks me for facebook (later ask him on messenger: he likes girls). Sitting fully dressed at table. Before we leave have another look at Daung Te, boys in water shirtless (but still trousers) nice bodies. No masks at waterpark.
Sat30oct2021 Kampot
Beaz from Kep cancels dinner for 19 (after I remind him 18:30).
Sun31oct2021 Kampot
No gay activities for 12 days. A new record?
I have two regulars in Kampot, but didn’t feel like meeting any of them. One boy who was spectacular when we first met didn’t reply to my messages. Recruiting new boys failed for various reasons.
Summary Oct2021
6 Free sex: Phearum, Nico, Oudong boy, Jane, Kim Kampot, Lea in Kep.
4 Paid sex: Kit 10 USD (+0.75 tuktuk), Heco Boy 2 20 USD, Horthy 15 USD (+2.50+1.75 tuktuk), Hong 10 USD = 55 USD.
4 Canceled by boy: Ladyboy on Grindr, Kit, Kit, Beaz from Kep.
7 Repeat: Phearum, Nico, Heco Boy 2, Oudong boy, Horthy, Jane, Kim Kampot.
3 No repeat: Kit, Hong, Lea in Kep.
7 Old: Phearum, Nico, Heco Boy 2, Horthy, Jane, Kim Kampot, Hong.
3 New: Kit, Oudong boy, Lea in Kep.
Copyright 2022 ChristianPFC
nice to know you did not waste your time in Cambodia
ReplyDeleteThank you for posting all this information! Where do you stay in Phnom Penh? Do you ever go to gay bars or for massage in PP? Do you miss Thailand?
ReplyDeleteI stayed at riverside in Nawin Guesthouse. I went to bars and saunas and massage (details reported), but most of my business is online. Yes I miss Thailand and I'm back despite the difficulties/expenses to get there.
DeleteThanks, Christian... have a great New Year & happy hunting!
ReplyDelete