Thursday, 7 July 2022

Dating Thai Boys (95) Money vs. Love

Dating Thai Boys (95) Money vs. Love

Some finds on social media and gay online dating that deal with the relationship between money and love.

Similar subject in an older post: https://christianpfc.blogspot.com/2019/02/dating-thai-boys-70-boyfriend-or-money.html The following quoted and picture from there:
An interesting find on facebook "It's difficult to find a boyfriend. Looking for money is easier." Boyfriend or money! 2500 is absurd, but in other posts on facebook he asks for a reasonable 500.


And is this one aware which message he might be sending with this effect for pictures?


This one turned out in chat to be a money boy as his under wear says MB. I haven't seen this brand anywhere else other than in this picture.


Epic google translate fail. I have no idea how the N-word got into this.













The following I misread, but it fits into my experience and in this post. My translation, simplified.
"What kind of people do you like (in this context: what is your sexual preference)?"
- "I like rich people." However, upon second look, it says "คนร่าน kon râan" (sluts) and not "คนรวย kon ruuay" (rich people).


And two quotes without picture:
Love is like a fart. If u have to force it, it's probably shit.
When they say they love you, mean they just want to have SEX with you.

Copyright 2022 ChristianPFC except pictures

1 comment:

  1. These boys demonstrate a sub-optimal approach.

    Whilst directly declaring financial expectations is good, they also need to explain how they will earn the money.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are currently unmoderated and open to everyone. I will see how this works out and might switch to moderation. Please sign your comment with a name or identifier.