My blog is back online
Locked on 28sep2022 for suspicion of spam.
Unlocked on 23oct2022 after I requested a review.
That serves as a reminder for everyone to save things you like from internet.
You can accuse me of many things (not-politically-correct joke alert): blasphemy, promoting prostitution, pedophilia, zoophilia, racism, antisemitism, glorification of national socialism, denying climate change and holocaust just a start, but SPAM?
This allows me to share some thoughts on data on the internet. I once read somewhere (from memory):
Posting something on the internet is like throwing a piece of wood into the ocean. You don't know where it is, but it's there and others can find it and you have no way to get it back.
However the reverse is not true. Information on the internet can suddenly disappear. Many offline websites can be found on the internet archive https://archive.org/, but often incomplete. For that reason, I download articles and pictures I like, even entire websites with HTTrack www.httrack.com.
Various gay blogs and forums went offline, see here:
https://christianpfc.blogspot.com/2015/02/gay-forums-blogs-guides-and-encounters.html
Some stuff I saved on facebook or twitter is not available any more because the post was marked as abusive or the account deleted (by owner or by social media?). When someone deletes his facebook account, all your shared messages will be gone.
When someone blocks you (or you block someone) on Blue, Grindr, Hornet, all messages will be gone and you can't see the profile any more. Gayromeo is honest “you have been blocked”. Facebook gives an error message: “page not available” or messenger “you can't reply to this conversation”.
You cannot regularly access gmail, googlemaps and various other websites we take for granted in China, an issue I will have to deal with when I travel to China.
People had their business interrupted for ebay or paypal blocking their accounts for mistakes in the software. (Persian rug pattern mousepad a violation of sanctions against Iran.)
Getting a server to host your stuff on the internet has to be paid, and when you forget or are unable to pay it's gone. Or the server operator can take your blog offline, or someone can force them with a lawsuit. I thought this cannot happen on blogger (my blog is hosted for free), and even after I'm gone my blog stays forever, a misconception.
Thanks everyone for their concern when my blog was locked.
https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showthread.php?22931-The-best-blog-went-down
https://www.gayguides.com/forums/topic/38402-christianpfc-blog-gone/
https://gaybuttonthai.com/viewtopic.php?t=11076
Christianpfc blog closed? Gone, which proves what I said above.
Copyright 2022 ChristianPFC



Welcome back
ReplyDeleteGood to see this blog back.
ReplyDeleteThis site should never have been blocked in the first place.
Great that it is back!
ReplyDeleteNice reading you again
ReplyDelete