Monday, 12 December 2022

Gay activities Oct2022 Cambodia

Gay activities Oct2022 Cambodia
Details on Khmer immigration, Route 38 sauna, Hero Spa (sauna), various gay massages without becoming a customer. Tidbits hotels, food, travel. A summary of gay venues and general information will be in upcoming post.

Sat1oct2022 Bangkok to Phnom Penh
Fill out customs form in airplane (but then they wave me through and I don't even have to leave the form). Fill out health declaration in airport (and some staff in Hazmat suits), and someone collects them but doesn't even look at the forms. Tourist visa 30 USD at airport and took about 3 min. No passport picture required.

Usually I would do an online visa when possible, to save me a trip to embassy, but they have a 6 USD processing fee for online visa (more expensive than a page in my passport about 2 USD) and it would take me half an hour on my computer. Khmer Immigration asks for duration of stay (that's the one information they need for doing their job), but not for reason of my visit, accommodation, vaccination, health insurance, proof of leaving.

A local friend Kyle picks me up at the airport and paid 5 USD for tuktuk from riverside (4 USD fare and 1 USD surcharge to enter airport?). He didn't know about the public bus, but I do and we return by bus (3k KHR per person, 1 USD = 4000 KHR = 4k KHR). The bus passes about 1.5 km from my hotel, we get out and Kyle arranges a tuktuk to take us to my hotel for 6k KHR, way overpriced, would be 3 or 4k on grab. The drivers overcharge locals when they can! And Kyle is naïve and falls for it!

In Cambodia most people without mask! What a pleasant change from Bangkok!

In Cambodia, mocy drivers wear a helmet but no mask, opposite in Thailand.

Sun2oct2022 Phnom Penh
Fun in the morning with Kyle. Then goes home over midday and I'm out for business. When I'm back afternoon, Kyle is waiting for me. That was not planned, what do we do now? Well, I had plans for sightseeing and I will follow them, sorry for coming here for nothing.

Tuktuk to temple for sightseeing, then walk to Route 38 sauna.

Route 38 sauna, entry 10k KHR. Arrive 18:10, have to wait 2 min for free locker (they have 81 lockers). Open 14 to 21 every day.

1st floor =
ground floor mocy parking, cashier, locker room (dim red light, the only area that is sufficiently lit), Jacuzzi (can sit 10, only light is from LED for temperature 36.8 C and stray light), shower without light (i.e. have to wait for my eyes to adapt to darkness to take a shower).

2nd floor labyrinth (no light, didn't go in), sauna (light okay, can sit 10), steam room (one poor light, can sit 10), both hot. Gym. Balcony.

3rd floor rooms, unlit as far as I checked. There is an area that can be used as a bar, but was dark and not in use now.

Customer base okay, some border cases. Cleanliness and maintenance okay, as far as I could see. But everywhere TOO DARK! I won't be back. Leave 19:07.


Kyle comes at night and stays over night.

Mon3oct2022 Phnom Penh
Fun in the morning. Kyle works at night and wants to stay in all day. I have plans for the day, but let him stay in my room to sleep and wait for my return. Kyle wakes up in the afternoon and messages me that he is hungry and wants to go to eat, but can't lock the door. I wonder if he is too stupid to lock a door (i.e. lock himself out without key). But when I'm back I check and indeed, without a key you can lock yourself in, but not out.

General situation similar to Headache Boy (about 2017, who I let stay in my room while I was out).

“Christian, can you come back? NOW. There is an emergency!”
What is it? A fire or  broken water pipe or is police looking for me?
“I'm HUNGRY!”

This is going to be a problem: Kyle can appear any time without notice, I don't know how long he is going to stay, negative even for my general and tourism business here. Not to speak of my boy business.

Kyle finally out 19:05 (mentioned "hungry" several times, but I didn't react on this).

Invite Phearak (moneyboy from 2021) Perfect warm, dry, brown skin. Good sucking and kissing. I cum by assisted wanking. He would have fucked me legs up. He cums by wanking on my body and first squirt on bedlinen as well. Shower, back to bed, hugging. Ask him for back massage, good. Hairy abdomen and beard stubbles some days (he could grow a full beard), a turn-off for me but more than compensated by other features of his body. 20 USD well deserved.

The atmosphere of my hotel has changed. Let's say they have 30 rooms, out of which 10 were occupied with one person in 2021, stranded in Cambodia. Now most rooms are occupied, and I guess the 3-bed-rooms have 5 occupants, all young males from as far as India and Indonesia. Smoking in hallway, sitting on stairway to smoke or play on phone. Even normal activities in next room I can hear through wall, and when they talk on phone or sing I can hear every word. Someone smoked in my bathroom, and the disgusting smell did cling for days in the bathroom. I hope management charged them fee for smoking in room. And the worst: none of those I saw my type.

Tue4oct2022 Phnom Penh
Donald is nearby and we had a date for 12, but he cancelled because busy. Online dating slow.

Meet V4777 at Royal Palace 18:32. First impression average body, average face (even with face mask). I was hoping for “how much?” so I can cancel. But:
Boy: Where do you want to go?
CPFC: I don't know. Where do you want to go?
Boy: I don't know.
Boy: Can we have sex?
CPFC: Okay.

We get to my room just before it starts to rain. Boy in bathroom (and water on, but he didn't take a shower, his skin was perfectly warm and dry). Poor English, everything with translation. To bed. Average face and body, skin color okay. Beard stubbles irritating on my skin. Average cock and balls, hard from start, slight phimosis. Excessive pubic hair and hair on balls, crotch, ass. But great activities and perfect thermodynamics, stays warm and dry throughout. Nipple play a bit to aggressive, sucks me okay, but I don't get hard. Would bottom, but I can't get hard. Would fuck me, but I refuse. He cums by rubbing his dick between our bodies, some semen on bedlinen. Repeat.

Discussion about how he gets home. He has no money. After a while I find out he lives near CTN, and my grab shows 9k1 (9100 KHR, about 2.50 USD; 6.2 km by car) so I hand him 10k but he says it's not enough, he needs 20k, so I give him 20k. (This seems to be general: they always ask for twice what I would pay on grab for where they tell me they want to go.) Wonder how these boys get home if they hadn't met me. I won't let anyone walk 6.2 km at night in light rain, but won't throw taxi money after them, they have to beg for it!

Wed5oct2022 Phnom Penh
Chat with Seahorse on road, meet another day.

Go to meet Donald at his place and we have a good time.

There are many stand-alone saunas/spa/massage, facilities much better than in gay saunas. Stand-alone saunas outnumber gay saunas, whereas in Bangkok the other way round. Here an example: Sensok Spa/Sauna/Massage in St 193.



Hero Spa (sauna) in St 366 near St 193. I hadn't saved it in google maps, found by chance, but when I'm at reception I have a deja-vu. Receptionist good English, normally busy now, but because of rain few people now.


Adam St 199 near St 358 closed and looks abandoned (damaged facade and garbage).


Thu6oct2022 Phnom Penh, Phnom Baset
Grab 30k to Phnom Baset. Have a great day sightseeing there (temples and rocks), and 8 hours was just enough.

For return call Grab, 31k7 is shown as fare and an estimated waiting time 11-16 min, but nobody accepts the ride, after 3 min wait , I cancel. Hitchhike for car, but a mocy stops, lady speaks okay English, and takes me to main road (hwy5) in light rain and getting dark. From there I easily get a grab back.

Fri7oct2022 Phnom Penh
Koko (repeat from last year) comes to my room and we have a good time. 20 USD well deserved.

Check Heco Massage 19:06. One cute boy Panya (talks English with a lisp; slim brown hairless) and another not cute, and one with customer, out of total 4 they have (info from Panya). Rather expensive: Massage Aromatherapy 60 min 20 USD, Chest & Shoulder Massage 60 min 18 USD, Sensual Massage 60 min 28 USD (should have asked what this is), Herbal Hot Compress 60 min 22 USD, Tantra / Tantric Massage 60 min 48 USD.

Blue Chili open, few customers. Toolbox closed for good (info from neighbor). Hearth of Darkness will open 9 pm. Golden Sorya Mall mostly empty, will soon be demolished.

Check location of OM massage, receptionist poor English, we didn't get further than discount oil massage 1 h 10 USD instead of 
15. Took me a bit to find this place, sign on balcony and entrance (no sign) circled in red.



Space Hair busy with 3 boys and several customers? Home 20:48.

Online dating Dee comes to my room, 21:09 knock on my door. Clothes soso, face average. Quickly to bed, slim, warm dry, not brown. Small nipples. Beard stubbles about 5 mm irritating during kissing, crab ladder goes above navel, hairy ass, ball, crotch, extensive pubes. Average balls and cock, hard from start. I don't get hard at all. Great hugging and cuddling. Avid kisser (have to find position where his beard stubbles don't pierce my skin). Cums by wanking on my body. Then has to leave for work tomorrow. Bye 22:46 in my room. Even without getting hard, a thoroughly good time. Repeat.

Sat8oct2022 Phnom Penh
Meet Nico in a cafe near his place for general chat, we have similar interests in traveling.

The menu has chicken rice that looks like Khao Man Gai, one of my favorite in Thailand. Rejoice! But then the disappointment: bone splinters, spoils the whole meal. Nico says Khmer like it that way because they can eat the bone marrow.

Aroma Massage 16:43 has 9 boys (fully dressed, no mask, behind glass and curtain), none my type. Check prices: Aroma Oil 60 min 10 USD. Receptionist poor English, can't get info expected tip.

Hero Spa (sauna) entry 3 USD, stay 17:08-18:52.
Half of customers wear mask. In the sauna overheard 3 speaking Chinese. Flip-flops provided. Two towels (small and big) of good quality. Still busy when I leave.

1st = ground floor mocy parking, reception (shrine and artwork religious statues*), locker room well lit (there are 228 normal and 39 big lockers). Steam and sauna (light okay, can sit 20) both hot. Showers not lit, takes a minute to adapt to darkness to see. Gym well lit.

2nd floor labyrinth, rooms with dimmable light. Bar light okay.
3rd floor labyrinth, rooms with dimmable light, balcony.

*Similar to a gay sauna in Vietnam, just the Buddha Hand Lemon was missing. That's why I had a deja-vu at reception, but then confused because Hero Spa was not saved in my google maps and I didn't remember it, and had to check my notes to confirm I haven't been there before.

While taking a shower, someone touches me. Looks slim, warm and dry skin, so I respond positive and follow him to a room. Good nipple play and sucking, sensitive to nipple play and fingering. Various positions, but I can't get hard. Light and temperature acceptable. At the end excuse for not getting hard, exchange Facebook to meet under better circumstances.

Kyle made drama online, he was hungry from waiting for me for dinner, but I started without waiting for him*. He joins and stays over night. Kyle free all Sunday.

*Kyle has no shared interests with me, there is nothing to talk about. Instead of both of us going out of our way in space and time to share a meal, I rather eat alone.

Sun9oct2022 Phnom Penh
Fun in the morning. I was supposed to meet a Farang friend for lunch, but he fell sick. That was my excuse to leave, now I'm stuck with Kyle! But I'm lucky, he leaves after lunch.

Hard negotiations with Horthy, as last year. I wait on road to pay tuktuk when he arrives. To my room, to bed, he is horny. Nice sixpack and hips, face a bit fat. Everything else as last time (a bit bossy, but I like him taking initiative, just have to get him to do what I want from time to time). Makes me rim him, sucks me, I get fully hard. Wants to ride on me, but I insist on fucking him legs up so I have full control. He cums by wanking while I'm still in, no contraction of sphincter, nice squirts on his body, my body, over his arm and shoulder on bedlinen. Wipe off, hugging (i.e. he plays on mobile phone and I hug him). Later cums again by wanking. 10 USD well deserved, and pay for tuktuk return (combined 4 USD).

Walk around at Wat Botum park, plenty of cute boys. But then by chance meet Kyle, so we go together for a walk on riverside. Stays over night.

Mon10oct2022 Phnom Penh to Kampot
Fun in the morning. Van to Kampot. Poor choice on online dating (as I know from 2021), no luck.

Thu13oct2022 Kampot
Sore throat several day, go to see a doctor. Diagnosis: Tonsillitis.

Fri14oct2022 Kampot to Phnom Penh
Online dating Nicole around 10 make date for 13, but then not read and anyway poor data (not his picture in profile, the pics he sent can't see full face, did not contact me immediately on Facebook once I gave him my Facebook).

Nothing more to do in Kampot, return on Phnom Penh.

Back in PP message many boys on online dating and old acquaintances, no luck, no reply.

Sun16oct2022 Phnom Penh
I exchanged messages Kyle in the morning, and now decide to meet him now, but he is not online (later info: fell asleep) because I don't think I can get anyone else in the morning. When he replies I have already date with Long, tell Kyle I'm out to meet German friend.

Meet Long in front of my hotel, then to my room. Shapely. General chat (fully dressed, mask), then takes shower and comes back in towel. To bed. He is hard (balls close to body, not hanging balls, average to big, glans free and big). I grope and hug and nipple play, enjoys it but little in return except once sucking me. Hugging and rest, touching his body anywhere feels good. Repeat.

An old friend Peter messages me and wants to meet a A&P (i.e. I invite him and show him around because he has never been to a gay sauna).

Arthur & Paul entry 6.50 USD, stay 16:04 – 17:30. When I arrive, Peter already waiting for me outside. One big towel good quality. Condoms provided, no size written on package. Sauna is hot 75 C, hourglass, well lit, glass wall. Steam room glass door, poor light but hazy anyway, lukewarm except when steam is blown in, near outlet scorching. Wet slippery floor in front of steam room. Pool 27 C.
The only place I know with clothing optional, and I went for a naked swim in their pool, no objections by staff or other customers (no cheering either). Peter shy, only in pool and steam. Over 10 customers throughout, with a turnover of 10 per hour. Several staff. Can use any locker with wristband contactless, there are 102 lockers. Private rooms can dim light and change fan speed.

Inquire in POC (Pride of Cambodia): Fri and Sat show at 11 pm.

Invite Kyle to my room and he wants to come, but then cancels for issues with his roommate and because he has to work 7 am.

That allows me to meet XZ at royal palace. Meet 22:29, say hello to his girl friends. He asks me to join various activities (drinking, eating, KTV), but I refuse for being tired and at the end tell him I won't go anywhere else than my room. He asks about charging plug for USB-C (not the first time that a boy asks about charging, and I brought a multi adapter). In my room 22:50. Take shower separately, to bed. He is hard from start, nice cock, big glans uncovered, nice low hanging balls. Warm dry skin. No sixpack but else great body. Good activities, sucks me, gets me half hard. When kissing smell of beer, but no problem for me. Interesting character*. Then hugging and sleep.

*In future interaction, change “interesting character” to bitchy/difficult/moody.

Mon17oct2022 Phnom Penh
Wake up a 6:30, hugging but now little response. He hard, I get half hard. He is in a rush to get back, bye 7:23 in my room. Will return to his parents in province?

KK188 comes here, sends pic from main road 14:05, I go out but can't see him and not read or no reply, back to my room 14:20, then message “can we meet tonight?”, “cos now I busy”. Strange, was 180 m away. I agree to meet tonight. Filed as no show.

Kyle comes to my room. Lies on bed in underwear, I read on computer and book. Hugging but we don't take it further. Walk around outside, bye on way back, Kyle goes home (we didn't talk about how long he will stay).

Tue18oct2022 Phnom Penh
Moly chat one hour in the morning, exchange Facebook, but he can't come here because 5 km is too far. Time waster! Filed as missed.

Midday and afternoon difficult online dating. XZ is still in PP, wants to meet at night, but then travels to his home province and same stupid questions (“Why do you want to meet me?”).

Phearak quick reply, but is tired and can't meet. Many other slow chat, not leading anywhere. So many fakers around nowadays.

Pap poor English. In the afternoon we made date for 10 pm, then long offline, in my desperation even called him at night, from 10 resume chat.

Pap finally arrives. Looks nice. To my room 23:14, no English but fluent in Thai. To bed, slim body, warm dry brown skin, great activities (hugging, nipple play, sucking). I get fully hard and cum in his mouth. Continue hugging. Small hairless low hanging balls, small cock (can't even tell if he got hard). Give him 20k for passapp. Repeat.

Wed19oct2022 Phnom Penh
There was a message from Pap in Thai (going home by big tuktuk – no small available – cost about 30k, the 20k I gave him was not enough), I replied good morning (in Thai), later all chat and profile gone. Did he block me? Why? Fortunately I have his phone number, and will contact him next time in Cambodia.

Walk to Man World, now U&Me Massage in St 502. Door open 12:40, nobody there. I walk around until a shirtless boy in good shape and nice face comes and leads me to a room. No English, insufficient Thai. He calls another (shirtless, not my type), and there is a third fully dressed, but they can't answer my question about opening and closing time and number of staff. But I get quote of 20 USD for special massage.


The boy looks promising, but without English or Thai no means of communication, and I can get a moneyboy friend for 20 USD, and I have two dates for tonight, pass this opportunity.

Pat knock on door. I don't like his glasses and hairstyle (long wave in front, but sides and back fine). Face soso. Pale skin. Quickly to bed. Warm dry skin throughout. He is hard from start, thick and glans free, but short. Balls okay, some shaved pubic hair on balls. Nice body, swimmer's body. Tensed sixpack, nice chest and back and butt. Grey “Inspired” underwear, bought in Lotus in Thailand. I get fully hard once but then loose it. I do hard nipple on his request. Avid kisser, but a bit wet. Suck each other 69. Wants me to fuck him but I'm not hard. Bye in my room.

I had lost Sophai (from 2021) on Line and online dating, but he contacts me from a new profile and comes to my room. Small talk, get him to take off his shirt, hugging and rest in bed. Brown skin, pink under fingernails, but I have no idea (and no notes) why I was horny with him last year. Neither activities nor body make me horny now. A bit on fat side, average face, skin a bit cold wet. No repeat. 10 USD (asked for money, I asked for purpose: mocy and eating).

KK188 comes by mocy (helmet, mask), we make eye contact, but he turns and leaves. Then message: “have many people”. Filed as no-show. Similar happened last year in Kampong Cham, and twice in Thailand. I was well aware that I will probably not meet him after that, my subsequent messages are not desperation, but rather to have a record.
Details in supplement at end.

I use the excuse “too many people” when I don't want to go to a shopping center to meet someone.

Last year I was full of praise of Khmer boys, but this trip the amount of idiots, retards, bullshit, fake profiles, false alarms matches Thailand. In addition sometimes slow internet and excessive video advertising on blued and hornet. I've had enough of the crap, stop gay online dating for a few days.

Look for another outlet for all the energy I usually spend on online dating. I have not been on gayguides (former gaythailand) for two years, since I got an error message that my password is wrong. However, I DID NOT FORGET MY PASSWORD, and for this reason refused to go that route https://www.gayguides.com/forums/lostpassword/ for two years. But now set a new password and can log into my old account.

Thu20oct2022 Phnom Penh
Meet Donald at his place and have fun. Donald thinks I have fever, and indeed I feel hot (but no sweat) and light headache.

Go to meet my loyal reader Vinapu in his hotel. Now we have met in two countries. Another friends I have met in Thailand and Brazil, and yet another in Thailand and Myanmar.

Vinapu says I don't look well, and indeed I don't feel well. Get medicine from pharmacy and ask to take my temperature but he doesn't understand, rather would sell me a thermometer. But I don't want to buy a thermometer, I just want to use it once.

Fri21oct2022 Phnom Penh to Siem Reap
The trip by bus from Phnom Penh to Siem Reap is dire. Should take 5 hours, but drags on 7 hours.

I have an idea: Cambodia does not need aircraft carriers or nuclear submarines, but better roads and public transport and mobile internet!

Sat22oct2022 Siem Reap
Lyheng comes to my room for fun. Great body as before and good activities. 20 USD well deserved.

Have a drink in Look@Me, one of the few gay bars in Siem Reap. Chat with manager June, cute and interesting conversation.

Walk through Pub Street. A horrible place. Cacophony, people everywhere, landmine victims playing music, minors selling trinkets, and as soon as you stop for introspection you will be accosted by offers of weed, ladies, tuktuk. Get out and away as quick as possible.

Sun23oct2022 Siem Reap
A farang friend with car joins for trip in Cambodia and back to Thailand.

Thu27oct2022 Phnom Penh to Siem Reap
Check online dating after one week without, 76 messages on blued from about 20 profiles.

Seyha comes to my hotel and we have a drink at the bar, interesting conversation, but talks too much. To my room, okay activities but too fat for my taste.

Fri28oct2022 Siem Reap to Korat
Will be in November report to keep countries separate.

Addendum
Back in Bangkok, go for a general health check because I was unwell the last two weeks, now already getting better. Dengue antibodies. I just survived Dengue! With nothing more than being unwell for two weeks. I could have gone to work, but as a holiday that time lost (no appetite for food or sex, sleepy throughout the day).

Kyle and I are a great match in bed, but other than we have no shared interests. On the contrary, his lifestyle (just lying in bed, sleeping or playing on phone) drags me down. And “I just want to be with you” does not go down well with me, neither does “I'm hungry” and expecting me to come up with food. When he asked to meet me in Bangkok, I agreed because I thought there would be other problems (no time, no money). But he saved 100 USD for a flight and wants dates to book the flight. After some evasion, I have to tell we cannot meet in Bangkok. He gets upset and blocks me.

Another point is that I can't plan long ahead. I do one-week-trips with a few days preparation. If I commit to housing Kyle for 3 days, I lose 10 days that I can't do a week-long trip.

But two of my Cambodian friends showed interest in coming to Thailand, and we have shared interests and I would house and feed them and show them around and arrange my travel plans to accommodate theirs.

Summary Oct2022
13 Free sex: Kyle, Kyle, V4777, Donald, Dee, Kyle, Kyle, Long, XZ, Pap, Pat, Sophai, Seyha.
4 Paid sex: Phearak 20, Koko 20, Horthy 10, Lyheng 20 = 70 USD.
4 No sex: Seahorse, Nico, Peter at A&P, Kyle.

2 Boy cancels: Donald, Kyle.
3 Missed: Moly, Phearak, XZ .
3 No show: Nicole Kampot, KK188, KK188.

15 Repeat: Kyle, Kyle, Phearak, V4777, Donald, Koko, Dee, Kyle, Horthy, Kyle, Long, XZ, Pap, Pat, Lyheng.
2 No repeat: Sophai, Seyha.

10 Old: Kyle, Kyle, Phearak, Donald, Koko, Kyle, Horthy, Kyle, Sophai, Lyheng.
7 New: V4777, Dee, Long, XZ, Pap, Pat, Seyha.

Copyright 2022 ChristianPFC


Supporting information chat with KK188:

end of post

1 comment:

  1. I agree with your assessmnet of Pub Street in Siem Reap, excessively noisy cacophony.
    Glad you got better that fast because when we met in Phnom Penh you looked like sick man.
    You are third member of Gayguides forum I met outside Thailand

    ReplyDelete

Comments are currently unmoderated and open to everyone. I will see how this works out and might switch to moderation. Please sign your comment with a name or identifier.