Monday, 2 January 2023

Gay activities Nov2022 Thailand

Gay activities Nov2022 Thailand
And first last days of Oct2022 and first days of Dec2022, to keep countries separate. Details on Saranrom, bus and train travel, hotels, Saphan Khwai and Inthamara massages, weird/clumsy boy.

Fri28oct2022 Siem Reap to Korat
Sara comes to my room and we have a good time.

Sat29oct2022 Korat to Bangkok
April comes at night and stays over night.

Sun30oct2022 Bangkok
Hugging and massage in the morning, bye after breakfast. 200 for taxi.

Tue1nov2022 Bangkok
Top comes to my room and we have a good time. 300 for taxi.

Thu3nov2022 Bangkok
Suphat101 cancels, arrange for AmpYaso to come to meet me, agreement 14:02. Finally 17:15 meet on parking lot, to my room. Take off clothes and jewelry except earrings (no problem for me) and necklace. Okay activities, he says he has to leave soon to get bus back home. Can be top or bottom. Ask him for back massage, poor. Show him how I like it, now soso. 1000 bye 17:57 in my room.

Fri4nov2022 Bangkok
Meet my loyal reader Vinapu and use that occasion to have a look at gay venues in Silom. I have almost completely lost interest in the scene in Silom and need an occasion like this to see what's available.

The Best Massage has 3 okay looking boys 20:18.
9-teen Massage staff looks promising. 1 h oil massage 500, no info about expected tip.
Silom Soi 6 has 5 all male massages.
Super A busy, but boys fully dressed sitting with customers 20:32. I even think mamasan understood my comment that it's pointless for me to go in to watch fully dressed boys sitting and drinking with other customers. But as soon as they are in underwear, and I can see the boys on stage, I will have a look and a drink.
Screw Boys still closed.
New Twilight no boys on stage, some fully dressed outside, show will be 22:30. (Update: Changed name to New Queens, and at time of publishing closed.)
Nature Boys joined with Golden Cock, 2 boys fully dressed.
Tawan plenty of boys, in underwear, but all too old/fat/ugly for my taste.
Fresh Boys in white shorts. Promising, if they drop the shorts I might go. However some look Vietnamese, a poor start (bad experiences).
Hotmale shirtless 20:47.
Dream Boys (moved to where Lucky Boys was) white shorts, many boys.
Banana Boys white shorts 21:25.

As long as they wear too many clothes (even shorts instead of underwear is too much by my standards), I won't go into any of them. To know what's actually going on in these bars, read Shamelessmack:
https://shamelessmacktwo.travel.blog/2022/12/18/three-gogo-bars-in-december-2022-headcounts/
https://shamelessmacktwo.travel.blog/2022/12/22/map-of-silom-surawong-area-december-2022/
https://shamelessmacktwo.travel.blog/2022/12/23/three-gogo-bars-in-december-2022-their-shows/
https://shamelessmacktwo.travel.blog/2022/12/24/the-gogo-business-untapped-potential/

Sidewalk construction on Silom road near complete.

Sat5nov2022 Bangkok
Meet Zee on road and pay 100 for his mocy taxi, 14:12. To my room. He opens, has a look inside, and closes my fridge. “What are you doing?” - “I'm hungry.” Doesn't react on my offer to go to 7-Eleven. Zee is developing a serious attitude problem! Lies down in bed fully clothed. Get him nude and hugging slowly. Nice black Calvin Klein briefs with silver waistband. Other clothes soso. Skin color and temp okay. Lazy bottom, fuck him lying on front. Cum quick, but stay in and he makes some horny sounds, what will my neighbours think? Then pull out and take shower (despite aircon at 28 C, I got sweaty), and when I'm back he is fully dressed in bed. Ask him for back massage, okay. 520 Zee bye 15:08 in my room. A tentative: give us one more chance.

Sun6nov2022 Bangkok
Yesterday arranged date with AniMo, today no reply. But I'm quite happy about that, would be a long trip (train to Hua Takhe, then taxi to his place), possibly hotel nearby, and not clear if he is looking for fun, we didn't talk about that. Filed as missed.

Mon7nov2022 Bangkok
Meet Koko from Myanmar in Central Rama 9. This is a rare case where I'm held up on business along and the way and I'm late, while Koko was on time and is waiting for me. We have dinner, no English, all conversation in Thai. Afterwards invite him to my room, and while we wait for taxi, he gets a call from work: co-worker had mocy accident, he has to go to work now (his day off). That sounds very much like the usual crap, but a week later he came to my room and we had a good time, so I assume it was true.

15M (former Fah Lang Fon, then Choe Kan), arrive 14:00. Receptionist has limited English, communicate in Thai. Show pictures of Muang: doesn't work there any more. But Non and Pat available. Settle for Non. No coconut oil (poor management: coconut oil is widely available and easy to store). I take shower and wait in room 14:14-37. However the boy who comes in not the Non on picture, but another Non.

Face and body passable, but I didn't travel all the way and I'm not going to spend all the money to have massage and happy ending with someone who is passable. Sorry for your inconvenience (actually I'm the one who is inconvenienced), but bye (after checking with receptionist that the Non I want, and Pat as well, don't work there any more). Out 14:40. (Later I realize that Pat doesn't work there anyway, but at Home Spa / Inthra Massage, so this was my mistake.)

But there are more massages nearbye. Skip GBeat because I was there last time (same situation: 15M didn't have the boy I was looking for or any other who is my type)

K Man Spa (kmanspa on google maps) nobody my type.

Pass Hi Club (Karaoke) https://www.tiktok.com/@hackza29 near Intramara Soi 11.

Continue to Inthamara. 69Massage and Ogasms Health Spa (google maps) are gone.

Former K-Why is now KK Massage & Spa (https://twitter.com/2Ogasms, KK massage on google maps, opposite Inthamara Soi 23). Here I finally find one (on pictures on mobile phone) to settle. 60 min oil massage 350, minimum tip 700. No coconut oil (again poor management). Narrow stairway, mind your head. Take shower and wait in room, massage starts 15:36. There is no aircon remote control in the room, but temperature was fine throughout. There is a problem with their electric wiring, when someone takes a shower (electric water heater), the voltage drops and lights get darker. Massage okay, start in towel, drop soon. No erotic touching. Wan (long a) from Chiang Mai. Both lower arms tattoos. Average size cock and balls, didn't get hard. A bit too much pubes. Body okay. Afterwards shower together. No repeat, but would advise friends to see for themselves. I'm out 16:33.

That money 350+700=1050 is well spend for research and I can write it off as trial and error (some boys work out, others don't). Whereas places who charge 500+1000, too much for me, I do my business online. I can afford 500+1000, but I think it's unreasonable.

Other's experience and links to social media here and links therein:
https://shamelessmacktwo.travel.blog/2022/12/28/bad-omens/

27M (former Kop Thong) near Inthamara Soi 27, on googlemaps (ปิดบริการ = permanently closed), I didn't enter because they have the same boys as M15.

Inthra Massage (googlemaps อินทรา นวด เพื่อสุขภาพ) and (currently no name, former Home Spa, googlemaps โฮม สปา) share the same boys.

Tue8nov2022 Bangkok to Hua Hin
Taxi to Hua Lamphong. Queue 12:08-25 for ticket. About 10 people ahead of me, each takes 3 min. Why are there always queues, and why does it take so long? Realize that I can either get a ticket and miss the train, or board the train without ticket. Board the train without ticket.

282 ticket (2nd class aircon to Hua Hin). 250 fine for buying ticket in train.

This is a general issue, every time I'm in Hua Lamphong there are queues and in future I would buy the ticket a day in advance or plan to queue half an hour. For local trains there is a machine to sell tickets, which is operated by one staff. But still, much faster than the general queue.

Wed9nov2022 Hua Hin
On facebook I saw advertising for Buddy Boy Bar, new gay bar in Hua Hin. Spend 20:29-21:03 with B and N (friends in Hua Hin). 4 staff and 3 customers (although B says the two locals are staff as well, but too old and ugly to be prostitutes). My drink 70, invite a cute boy for a drink 130. Bar fine would be 300.

There is one other gay bar New Guy in Hua Hin. Red Indian closed for good but sign still there and no other business in the premises.

Thu10nov2022
Morning chat with White wants to meet and bottom, but afraid my penis is too big and won't meet without picture first. But I have a police no nude pictures, under no circumstances. Filed as missed.

An acquaintance from Facebook Deer comes to my room and we have a good time, 1000 well deserved.

Fri11nov2022 Hua Hin to Nakhon Pathom
My preference is travel by train, but there is only one train, I would have to wait two hours for the train, and then it would take 4 hours. Better take a van departure soon, travel 3 hours. Ask or call van stations near my hotel: Jakrapan Transport small bus does not stop in Nakon Pathom, directly to Bangkok. JKP travel has a van for 12, make a reservation and pack my stuff.

Arriving at my hotel Mitpaisal Hotel, I see a note about fair at chedi 5-13 nov (Ong Phra Phatom Chedi) that's why I got the last room when I called and that's why few rooms on agoda or booking.com. This is a general problem and has happened before that I went somewhere for general sightseeing, and there was a festival (rooms booked out, increased traffic, other inconveniences).

I had a date with First. Previous chat promising, but now read but no reply. That means he is busy with something else, probably because of the fair. File as no-show.

Go online and chat with Kan on hornet. Not as good looking as First, but we spend 19:44-22:33 in my room and have a great time in bed and I would go to Nakhon Pathom again to meet Kan.

Sat12nov2022 Nakon Pathom to Bangkok
As in Hua Hin, hornet about 5 times as many messages as blued, and grinder distant third (fewer profiles on grindr). Romeo almost nothing.

Southern Line as far as I got (Hua Hin), construction of new railway stations, bridges and second track everywere, In Hua Hin and here fence all along railway, but where there were decades-old crossings, locals removed a segment of fence to continue crossing.

Mon14nov2022 Bangkok
KoKo comes to my room. General chat about my travel, then to bed and have a good time.

Suphat101 finally (weeks of chatting, but not free at the same time) free and comes to meet me. Cute and nicely dressed (black shorts, white T-shirt). Interesting conversation. I want to have a grope but he says he came for massage (we had agreed on hornet on 500 for 1 hour Thai massage). Thai massage okay (not so much my preference, too much legs, little back), 1 hour passes fast. Warm hands and skin. Then lets me have some gropes and asks for additional money for more. Good activities. 1000 well deserved.

Wed16nov2022 Bangkok
Mor Chit bus station with my loyal reader Vinapu, check for night buses to Nakhon Phanom. (Nakhon Pathom last weekend, Nakhon Phanom next weekend.)

Bus information on the internet is dated, calling would be possible to get recent data, but best is to go and ask at the counters. And here you really to look at the details: if a night bus departs at 6 pm and travel time is 12 hours, you will arrive at 6 am which is doable but inconvenient. Rather take a bus from 8 pm to 8 am. In this case, contrary to my usual mode of operation, go for the most expensive and luxurious. The difference in price is low, in this case The Transport Company has the cheapest bus about 500 THB with 4 seats per row but those seats are NON-RECLINING! The most luxurious is about 700 THB with 3 reclining seats per row.

Suddenly two dates for 18, one unspecific and previous no-show, one very eager. Skip the unspecific and previous no-show, go for the eager.

Meet Eager in front of my building. It turns out he used translation, from now on all chat in Thai. A bit on the fat side. Clothes not attractive, neither glasses. Interesting chat and good character. Offers me massage (soso, mostly pressing down), and this way get nude slowly. Skin color and temp okay. Nice cock and balls, he is hard from start. Suggests 69, but I can't get hard. Some unspecific slightly negative smell on his cock/balls/crotch. Precum? He then cums on my body by wanking, several squirts on my abdomen, chest, over my shoulder on pillow. Clean up. From 19:05 he plays on phone and I intercept chat by telling him my head aches from so much listening and speaking Thai. I study Chinese on laptop and wait for him to leave. 100 for taxi (After he asked for money.)

Once again, information asymmetry to my disadvantage. I have several good quality face pictures on my profile, more in private. The boy poor quality profile picture, and sent me slightly better pictures that delete after 3 seconds. So I was mostly relying on stats, 19 is a good start and 60/172 can play out in various ways (muscle which would work for me, fat which would not).

Thu17nov2022 Bangkok
A Farang friend got a message on hornet, where the boy asked for 500 THB for his Line ID.

I got a message on blued “Are you as boring as your profile?”

boring or generous, the worst insults for me

A boy from Manila contacts me, he is in Bangkok for holiday. I go to meet him at his hotel room. Picks me up at reception, first impression soso (clothes not attractive, face average, white skin). In his room, I take shower, then to bed. Warm dry skin, slim but no muscle, good activities. He is hard from start, circumcised? Strange flap of skin under glans. Average size. Small balls, hairy. Suck each other, I get half hard but then lose it. He wants to see me cum, offers porn but I refuse. Interesting chat, no character flaws, good activities but not so much my type.

I met Pinoy boys before, in all cases their circumcision acceptable. But in this case rather unshapely, a turn-off for me.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuli_(rite)

Taxi to Pratunam Superrich. I hailed a taxi and we paid 60 by meter, for comparison I checked on grab and it would have cost >100 on grab. This is general, whenever I checked grab for a trip I did by meter, grab was considerably more expensive. Bye at Superrich.

Hello again, boy comes running after me. He forgot passport and they won't serve him at Superrich. But I have an idea to go to a family owned exchange, and there no problem. In hindsight, he had USD, I could have exchanged for my next trip to Cambodia.

I do all my exchange business at that family owned exchange, the rates are the same as Superrich but fewer people (usually no or one other customer, and not all that staff they have at Superrich: one holds the door open, one greets you, one takes your passport to make a copy, then you have to sign the copy with another, then you take a queue number and finally you get to the cashier).

Meet Kan from Grindr in Centralworld. General chat (no English), was in Platinum for strolling. Very short (one step below him on escalator I'm still taller). I would have taken him with me now, but he will go home to meet a friend. Bye at bus stop, each of us in different bus home.

Sat19nov2022 Nakhon Phanom
I have two contacts in Nakhon Phanom. One I haven't met before, promising chat, but away this weekend. The other Oil I met in Bangkok three times for 500 THB each time. My message about arrival in NP read by Oil, but several subsequent messages over two days not read. Filed as no-show.

When I'm back in Bangkok the solution: in preparation of this trip, Oil wrote he would show me around NP. Due to work commitments, he had no time and was embarrassed that he could not fulfil his promise. Noble intentions, but I do all my sightseeing individually and anyway, I know better where to go.

Hornet busier than Blued, but no clear hit. No luck.

Sun20nov2022 Nakon Phanom
Daytrip Wat Phuttha Nimit https://christianpfc.blogspot.com/2022/12/wat-phuttha-nimit-in-nakhon-phanom.html and other places.

Mon21nov2022 Nakon Phanom to That Phanom
Van from Nakhon Phanom to That Phanom (town). Out near That Phanom (religious site), this van will not enter bus station. This is a general problem, has happened before: vans that pass a town do not enter bus station. I had searched online for a hotel hear bus station*, all futile. Check for hotels near where I am now, decide for Porn Narumit Hotel. Call, room 300/600/700, vacancies. Walk there.

* I arrive and depart by public transport, and do most of my sightseeing by public transport, and even when renting a car with driver the place to ask is bus station. Therefore, I try to get a hotel in walking distance to bus or train station.

This (van does not go to bus station) turns out to be a blessing in disguise. I set a new record for best value for money in Porn Narumit Hotel. Rooms in main building are 600-700 THB, but the bungalows are just 300 and have everything I need: wardrobe, big fridge, flat TV, spacious bathroom (no table around sink), double bed, just a chair is missing but I can improvise by sitting on the bed and having my laptop on dressing table. Later I would learn that 300 even includes breakfast (coffee or tea, toast with jam at reception).

I have been chatting with Max from That Phanom for years. Chat positive, and some low-quality pictures he sent me look promising. He arrives by own car. Keeps mask on throughout (and what is can see does not look promising, so I don't ask him to take off mask). Small talk in Thai (little English), take off trousers, plays on phone, I have a grope and wait. Undresses, uses lube to finger me but I refuse to bottom. He plays on phone and I have a grope, nice cock, hard from start, balls soso. Body soso, pale skin, temp okay. Then fingers me again and wants to fuck me, but I refuse. No character or intellectual flaws, but not my type and not my style. Finally I can close this case. He takes me to a temple on his way home, bye there.

Several interesting contacts on online dating, but turn out to be moneyboys or no more reply (on hornet I thought we had a date, ask for confirmation “I tell you when I leave” which I correctly interpret as “probably not”).

Focus on an old acquaintance Ta (we met 14nov2018 here in That Phanom, and the reason why I came here again). He lives about 10 km out of town and has no mocy and we would spend hours to discuss how he is looking to rent a car to take him here or borrow a mocy, but has to pay the driver in advance or needs money for petrol first.

Tedious! Exhausting! Of course I could just send the money, but I think this one is of the grab-and-run mentality and there is a good chance he will not come and spend the money on something else.

I had lost hope and contacted others, and I was about to cancel for running out of time (to go to sleep 23, I would need confirmation that he is on his way by 21, so he can be here 22 – 10 km distance, but I had longer travel times for shorter distances – and we still have one hour), but then finally he found a ride. Arr 21:15 alone on mocy. After hours of futile chat you wouldn't guess the opening: “I don't have much time”. After waiting for him for hours, I won't let him cut me short on time and have him confirm that we can spend two hours in my room. Else I would have sent him back.

Brown warm dry skin, nice balls and cock but a bit much pubes. Sixpack, some skin impurities on back and face. Light smell of smoke when kissing, even teeth yellow. Nicely dressed. Plays on his phone (porn on twitter) but I tell him to put it down. Okay activities, I get fully hard and fuck him legs up. He enjoys it, I can stay hard long time and finally cum inside. He cums by wanking, I don't feel sphincter contraction, his cum not much volume and distance. Ask for back massage, poor. Show him how I like it, still poor. A bit of facial hair, mine did not seem a problem. Slightly ticklish. 800 bye 22:02 (500 for him, 300 for mocy). Good encounter, repeat (but not under these conditions).

Tue22nov2022 That Phanom
My contact in Ubon didn't read my messages, skip a night in Ubon.
But Cosin in Buriram can meet tomorrow evening or night.

Someone messages me on hornet and asks me if I remember him. Can't place him, but on mentioning Chanthaburi I remember, that was Oh in Jun2013! And I even recall he told me in 2013 he is from That Phanom. Oh has a car and wants to come to meet met, I agree. Body and activities okay, and a new record 9 years 5 months between meetings.

And another record, two boys on two days come by their own car from 20 km away to meet me. And sandwiched between these two by car, Ta who took hours to arrange a ride from 10 km away. And another meeting failed for distance of 1 km, and my refusal for a threesome with his friend (not my type) who has a car and would drive.

Wed23nov2022 That Phanom via Ubon to Buriram
No direct bus from That Phanom to Buriram. Buses to Bangkok stop in Phayakphum from where I could get to Buriram easily, but there is no more morning bus to Bangkok. My only way to get to Buriram is via Ubon (long detour, see map). Ubon to Buriram is not easy either, it was lunchtime so I could spend the hour waiting time with having lunch.

In Buriram, stay at Siam Hotel as last time. Poor power plugs (one on wall and two under table). Light switch for light over mirror over table is under table, have to follow cable from light to find switch.

Tedious discussion to meet Cosin, but once in my room everything fine.

Why do you want to meet me? - I want to hug you. - Why do you want to hug me? - It feels so good. - Why does it feel good? - (I have no answer, change subject, and anyway, I hate this kind of conversation.)

Only now do I realize that I spent two days traveling, That Phanom to Buriram and Buriram to Bangkok, to meet him. A new record.

After Cosin continue online dating, no luck.

Thu24nov2022 Buriram to Bangkok
Train 72 (from Ubon) to Bangkok in 3rd class (2nd booked out), dep 8:38. Watch the railway line construction (tunnels and elevated rail) between Korat and Saraburi. Brochure says up to 50 m high. Entertaining!

Fri25nov2022 Bangkok
Suphat101 comes to my room and we have a good time. 1000 well deserved.

Sat26nov2022 Bangkok
April comes at night and stays over night.

Sun27nov2022 Bangkok
Hugging in the morning. Breakfast. 1200 for April (1000 he asked for two weeks ago for funeral of relative, 200 for taxi).

Top comes to my room and we have a good time. 300 for taxi.

Mon28nov2022 Bangkok
From MRT Ladprao walk to Baan Boonbuangsruang Museum พิพิธภัณฑ์บ้านบุญบวงสรวง. Gate open, but doors closed. Call number displayed to be let in. One room is free entry, main museum entry 100 THB. Various religious objects, very interesting for me.
------------------------------------
In spring I saw some enticing pictures on twitter, twinky nude massage boys in Bangkok. The twitter account is gone, but I got their line and location of their shop. Now I'm nearby and will have a look.

Find the massage place, former 285 spa (small sign still there), now Big Big, googlemaps “big big massage&spa”, and another sign with yet another name, in Chokchai 4 Soi 83. Old Line 285spa still operational and I had that weird exchange (not customer friendly). New Line bigbigspa. No facebook or twitter (twitter was deleted for nude pictures?). Sends me pictures of masseurs, some nude, some I have seen by other shops, no clear hit. Anyway, 599 for 1 hour oil rather expensive, even though facilities look nice. Minimum tip 1200 outrageous, some boys even minimum 1500. In hindsight, I should have told him so instead of a general excuse.

TOO EXPENSIVE, TOO FAR AWAY. And, considering I saw most of the boys advertised for Saphan Khwai and Inthamara massage places, they probably are there and have to travel here, waiting time for the customer. I wonder if the gay community were served better if I didn't report it here. But it might save someone else the time and money of traveling there, and disappointment on arriving. What is their customer base? Whoever makes it out here must know about Saphan Khwai and Inthamara massage places, same pool of boys with lower prices, easier accessible.
------------------------------------
Check Cruising Sauna: empty/abandoned, even note on paper on entrance bleached out not readable.

BTS to Sanam Pao. I have a contact on blued, he is online, but it turns out he is in an army camp and can't leave. But there are buses to Sanam Luang or Saphan Phut, so I take one and have a look at Saranrom.

Walk Saranrom 21:30-22:01. Two boys, one cute, but don't take notice of me. After my round back at their place, spot them leaving with an older local. Total 18 boys (including the two), all without mask. Most of them too old (30s) and average body, but there is a group of 4 early 20's, two of them slim and cute. Folk (there every day) and Dton (rarely), general chat, no character flaws other then smoking cigarettes, drinking Kratom drink, sniffing some other stuff. Folk and Dton certainly interesting, but my sex drive is low so I pass.

Tue29nov2022 Bangkok
Boy49 wants to meet. His mocy broken, I agree to pay for taxi. I have a good time as before. 1000 tip Boy49. 200 for taxi.

Wed30nov2022 Bangkok to Pattaya by taxi
There is so much to see between Bangkok and Pattaya, but you need a private car to access those places. A while ago I had an interesting chat with a Bangkok taxi driver and today I rent him for a day to take me from Bangkok to Pattaya and stop at some places.

Mosaik booked out for tonight! Go to Boutique Bravo Hotel, nice rooms for 700 per night, but some minor maintenance issues. All 3 staff I talked with poor English. There is a sign “Joiner Fee 500” displayed at reception, but I had no problem (tell boy room number and he knocks on my door) and a friend had no problem (walking past reception with different boys).

Boystown a20:00 few people. Dinner in La Cuisine au Beurre, boiled salmon steak great as always.

Nice Boys 21:40-22:29. 12 boys and 5 customers, and 5 more during my stay. Two old favorites and another very shapely and cute face (despite two face tattoos). Three boys wear different underwear “Davidkor”, a brand I have never seen before. Dui gets naked and three more follow. One small dick, two boys (both face tattoos) disfigured, one just mooks?

The other (shapely cute) might be a Benz (named after the symbol of the car Mercedes-Benz, cuts in the foreskin to make them look like three petals), looks bad from front and horrible from side. Of no use for my purposes and I doubt he can reproduce. An accident during masturbation with a lawnmower? Looks like the sausage in following pictures, or sandworms in Tremors.


If this happens to a gun, it's called petaling (no pictures on google, but see 1:12-30 in following video)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mjvZrLnlCg
Military Tank Expert Rates 8 Tank Battles In Movies And TV | How Real Is It? | Insider

Thu1dec2022 Pattaya
An old acquaintance Nine comes to my room for fun. 1000 well deserved. We have met five times over the years, I was always happy, at the danger of someone calling me “generous”, I give him 500 extra.

Fri2dec2022 Pattaya
“Relax and Enjoy At Max Massage” = “Suchada Quality Massage” = former Apple Massage is gone (empty, signs still outside, address 20/142).

Dinner at Toto. Menu reduced, now one sheet without pictures. Ask for old menu with pictures, then check in new menu if item still available. New menu says “fruit juice 60”, I ask which fruit juice is available “orange juice” (wait for more, then ask: what else? - nothing else). Reduced menus, a common problem after Covid. Not just menus, bus and train schedules as well.

Walk past Bamboo Bar (busy with boys – none my type – and customers). New bar Zoomer (same soi as DDD Inn) closed but few staff sitting outside and inviting us for drink.

Drive through Jomtien Complex a17, promising.

Boyztown 21:10-20. X-Boys on stage 2 boys in underwear and 3 in shorts or jeans. Dream Boys about 10 boys in jeans. A-Bomb 5 boys in jeans. Toy Boys 9 boys in underwear.

Winner Bar no boys on stage. To Jomtien Complex, busy with boys and customers. Some interesting but none worth sitting and drinking, and all the noise/music, people, and smokers.

Winner Bar 1 boy in underwear and about 5 customers outside, nobody inside.

Nice Boys busy over 10 boys.

Sat3dec2022 Pattaya to Bangkok
Go to see Chat at his hotel room nearby. Massages me good, then fun great activities but I can't get hard because not so much my type (but no character or intellectual flaws).

Sun4dec2022 Bangkok
Chatuchak weekend market, then continue to 39 underground.

39 underground sauna, entry 200, stay 17:12-18:54. There are 252 lockers, and the place is brimming with averageness. During my stay 3 border cases but not interested. One cute in shower, he is leaving, get his social media. Most customers wear mask, and many cover their genitals (it's nude day). Bus to Sanam Luang.

Saranrom 20:16-56. First round 11 boys available and 5 who I'm not sure about. Second round 5 new in bus stop, right age and BMI for me, but none of them attractive.

Wait for bus and ask local in the bus shelter: she is waiting for friend. Then she has an idea: the MRT is nearby and more frequent than the bus. How could I forget about the MRT? Take MRT home.

A boy LPK from online comes to my room to stay over night. This is one of the weirdest encounters I had.

(ChristianPFC is eating an apple.) “Are you eating an apple?” - “Yes. Do you want one.” - “You are eating an apple.” He doesn't want a apple, but on another occasion talks while eating (bad in two ways: talks too much and impolite).

“Why do you have that many towels?” - “I collect laundry for weeks and use big washing machine.” - “I don't believe you. Are these really all your and nobody else's towels?”

Checks my room with his phone for IR cameras before we go to bed.

Activities (kissing, sucking, wanking) okay. Not so much my type. Curly, middle long hair is a turn-off, crab ladder and hairs on lower back. When hair or fingernails or toenails touch my skin during fun, I get a sensation of “yuck!”. The good point is warm hands, but useless at massage.

He joins me in bed in glasses, but takes them off for sleeping and falls out of bed when getting up to put his glasses on table. When he was in my bathroom, I heard bottles dropping to the floor. Putting your phone flat on the ground for charging is asking for someone to step on it. And various other observations point to the boy having serious motor deficits, and I wouldn't trust him to hold anything that would not survive a drop to the ground. When he takes a book to read, I watch him closely lest he drops it or opens it 360 degrees (crack the spine), and take it away at first opportunity.

Mon5dec2022 Bangkok
Poor sleep (some hugging during night).

No character or intellectual flaws, on time at the right place, just a total mismatch in character and intellect. Difficult to understand (mutually). Half of communication is “what” or “ha?”. And in addition to that, subjects I don't want to talk about. Boring/exhausting but great blogging material.

Very observant (stuff in my room, my activities), or nosy? Asks for reasons/explanation. “What are you doing?”, “What are you looking at?”. Reminds me of a boy in Sihanoukville, whom I labelled "inquisitive-intrusive”.

Can't do anything for my blog or forums, he would be behind me staring at the screen and asking what I'm doing and what this is.

Asks a lot, but can be classified as “emotional garbage” or “unproductive questions” (i.e. no gain in knowledge): why are you smiling, why are you not horny? (I had similar stupid questions before: why do you have white skin?)

No sign of leaving, I have go get him out for my mental health and to meet a friend for lunch. Bye drags on and on and on. Finally 11:35 have him out of my room.

The whole gamut of Asperger, Autism, OCD, emotional garbage, just plain weirdness and anti-social behavior (talking while eating). In every way different and incompatible to my weirdness.

A marathon for my brain. I'm mentally exhausted. That was psychological torture! I need half an hour to compose myself before meeting friend for lunch.

Tue6dec2022 Bangkok
Boy Green from online dating comes to my room in his lunch break. General chat. Keeps mask on, but I can see not my type. A minute of silence, I wonder what we can do now, but he tells me he has to go back to work.

Wed7dec2022 Bangkok
I was going to join a German friend for a walk I Chinatown. We had an appointment at MRT Hua Lampong exit 4. I'm there, no sigin of my friend. Message and call him, he doesn't not pick up. After waiting half an hour, I continue my business in Hua Lampong.

Queue 13 minutes to get to the counter, to find out the night train on Friday to Ubon is booked out! I had in mind going to Ubon and then overland to Cambodia for visa run. In this case I will not settle for night bus (there are other points that stretch my time and money, and night bus where I could get a night train is just one point too much), but change the entire plan. Flight to Vietnam or to Cambodia?

Hours later solution: my friend was at exit 1 and messed up the exits. Here we have experimental proof that such things do not only happen to Thais: wrong exit (I have it in written that he sent me exit 4, but was waiting at exit 1) and not having a look at your phone when you have a date with someone, but the person is not there.

Meet Gift from hornet. Dinner, to my room, have a good time.

Thu8dec2022 Bangkok
Walk former Soi Twilight, now Culture Chula.




Prince Massage closed for good? I hope so! Good riddance to bad rubbish! Years ago a friend described the selection process, quoting mamasan: “... and this boy big cock, mimimum tip 1500.” Thanks, but I judge who has a big cock and I decide how much I tip. I think I set foot into Prince only once, to accompany a friend, to have a look. I'm very sensitive to attitude and to prices, and I didn't like what I saw.


Update: it's going to re-open in jun2023:
https://www.gayguides.com/forums/topic/39481-the-prince-reopening/

Babylon being demolished (would still be time to get souvenirs, but security guard).



Fri9dec2022 Bangkok
Online dating no success (cute Cambodian not free, other boy fishes for dinner invitation at his place, a bordercase is money boy).

Sat10dec2022 Bangkok to Sakaew
Make up my mind about visa run, Bangkok-Sakaew-Poipet-Siem Reap. My friend Bank is in Sakaew and is available, however he needs 100 for petrol in advance to come to meet. In this case, I will send money online (previous encounters he came by mocy, and he is reliable).

40 ticket to Sakaew. This is a local train, can't sell out (no seat numbers, at Hua Lampong I get a seat but passengers from Phaya Thai have to stand) and no long queues because tickets can be bought at a machine (operated by railway staff).

Bank comes to my room and we have a great time. 500 well deserved. And another positive note: mobile phone addiction is reversible! Years ago it was a problem, during foreplay I would have to pry the phone out of his hands, and after cum he would immediately be back on phone, but not any more during recent encounters.

Satang from hornet comes to my hotel. Cold hands and feet from car aircon, then gets better. Average activities and body. No repeat.

Sun11dec2022 Sakaew to Poipet
Continue in Diary Dec2022 Cambodia.

Summary Nov2022
16 Free sex: Sara, April 200, Top 300, Kan NP, KoKo, Eager 100, Manila, MaxTP, Oh2013, Cosin, April 1200, Top 300, Chat, LPK, Gift, Satang Sakaew.
10 Paid sex: AmpYaso 1000, Zee 600, Wan KK massage 700, Deer HH 1000, Suphat101 1000, TaTP 500, Suphat101 1000, Boy49 1000, Nine 1500, Bank Sakaew 600 = 8900.
3 No sex: Koko, Kan, Green.

1 Boy cancels: Suphat101.
3 Missed: AniMo, White HH, boy in NP.
2 No show: First NP, Oil NP.

19 Repeat: Sara, April, Top, AmpYaso, Zee, Deer HH, Kan NP, KoKo, Suphat101, TaTP, Cosin, Suphat101, April, Top, Boy49, Nine, Chat, Gift, Bank Sakaew.
7 No repeat: Wan KK massage, Eager, Manila, MaxTP, Oh2013, LPK, Satang Sakaew.

15 Old: Sara, April, Top, AmpYaso, Zee, TaTP, Oh2013, Cosin, Suphat101, April, Top, Boy49, Nine, Chat, Bank Sakaew.
11 New: Wan KK massage, Deer HH, Kan NP, KoKo, Suphat101, Eager, Manila, MaxTP, LPK, Gift, Satang Sakaew.

Copyright 2023 ChristianPFC

1 comment:

  1. Good start to 2023 blogging. Thank you. Tip of 1500 ? You are generous indeed

    ReplyDelete

Comments are currently unmoderated and open to everyone. I will see how this works out and might switch to moderation. Please sign your comment with a name or identifier.