Happy Valentine's Day
Happy Valentine's Day to my readers. I don't participate in V-Day, rather stay low and don't meet anyone on and shortly before or after as this could send a wrong signal. In China, 11th of November is V-Day, because 11 looks like two single persons. Some jokes about Valentine's Day below.
The follow picture was posted on Facebook shortly after Christmas:
I took this picture in a Chinese supermarket in Sihanoukville. Don't know if it's for V-Day or general home decoration.
The following is an advert for condoms during Loy Krathong festival. I can't make much sense of the text: วันเพ็ญเดือนสิบสอง น้ำนอง..เต็มตลิ่ง, google translate: Full moon day of the twelfth month. Water..full of banks. Ask an educated Thai friend: there is a sexual connotation of the literal translation that cannot be put in words in English.
I don't get the following:
No Copyright claimed 2023 ChristianPFC. Pictures taken from freely accessible social media accounts.











No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are currently unmoderated and open to everyone. I will see how this works out and might switch to moderation. Please sign your comment with a name or identifier.