Monday, 6 February 2023

Hearts

Hearts

For upcoming Valentine's Day some hearts for my readers.

Heart of stone:





Forming hearts with body parts, small to big (finger(s), hands, arms):














Heart tattoo:


That's two animals whose heads and front legs form a heart:


Filters for selfies:





Warning! My readers might find the second picture distasteful, but I think it fits here.

Let's start with doubtful:


Distasteful:


Now we are getting back to ideas that I can fully support:


Cats and hearts (I have never seen a cat with round ears, photoshop?)




Various:





A white hand in a black heart, holding a (inverted) white heart. What did you see?






No copyright claimed 2023 ChristianPFC. Pictures freely available on internet.

1 comment:

  1. Guy in the white underwear above looks very interesting to those tired eyes

    ReplyDelete

Comments are currently unmoderated and open to everyone. I will see how this works out and might switch to moderation. Please sign your comment with a name or identifier.