Gay activities Feb2023 Vietnam
Gay activities 20feb-6mar2023 Vietnam (Dalat, Nha Trang, Saigon). General notes will be posted separately.
Exchange rates: 1 EUR = 25 kVND, 1 USD = 24 kVND, 1 THB = 680 VND. VND = Vietnamese Dong, kVND = 1000 VND, mVND = 1,000,000 VND.
Mon20feb2023 Bangkok to Dalat
Cute receptionist at my hotel, a good start!
Tue21feb2023 Dalat
Receptionist from my hotel messages me on gay online dating. Exchange a few words, no English, and shirtless pictures not my type.
Wed22feb2023 Dalat
Online dating comparison, distance of 12th profile: hornet 87 km, gayromeo 3.3 km, grindr 500 m, blued 230 m. Date with HK in the morning, no show. Let's be generous and assume language problems, filed as missed. Out for sightseeing all day. HK comes at night. It turns out no English, but good character and activities. Stays over night.
Thu23feb2023 Dalat
HK cancels date tonight for being sick.
Fri24feb2023 Dalat to Nha Trang
Sat25feb2023 Nha Trang
Lunch in seafood restaurant. After paying, waiter points to toilet, good idea! I take a pee at urinal 3, and he joins at urinal 1. Weird, but if he were gay, he would have taken urinal 2 to have a look. However, while I'm still peeing, he comes over to me and presses the flush and says something I don't understand. When I'm done peeing, he compares our height and then pats my abdomen and makes some signs that cannot be misunderstand (sucking, here and now). Now it makes sense, he was very attentive, and had a look at my phone screen when I was on blued, and he is on blued as well. But sorry, not my type.
Sun26feb2023 Nha Trang
Search for gay places in Nha Trang, and to my surprise, a gay sauna. Several massages as well.
Spa Rainbow For Men, 100k entry, stay 17:30 – 19:00. Open 2 pm to 8 pm, busiest 5 pm according to receptionist.
1st floor = ground floor: cashier, locker room (light okay, 18 small lockers; leave my backpack at cashier). Steam room can sit 5, no internal light. Cold shower outside (daylight or no light).
2nd floor two group rooms, two private rooms, all poorly lit, only stray light. Bathroom shower with hot water. And that's all! The smallest gay sauna I have been to, less area than Babylon's locker room. Two towels (one to wrap around waist, and a small one, of okay quality). Receptionist speaks English. Other customers (about 5) friendly and curious.
Already in locker room one cute and shapely Tee (but none of the others my type), joins me in steam room, others join activities. Crab ladder, pubes spread out and hairy upper thighs, but no hair on balls and cock, nice shaped cock and low hanging balls. Slim, nice neck and short haircut on sides and back. Beard shaved a few days ago. Then we retreat to group room, two others join for 4-some. Then to private room, too dark, cold wet, I can't get hard. We agree to meet at my hotel later at night.
Tee comes to my hotel, we have a good time and he stays over night.
Mon27feb2023 Nha Trang
Fun in the morning, then bye.
An hour later I notice my USB-C cable is gone. It was on the table and I clearly remember Tee unplugged my phone to check time, and later I saw the cable on table, detached from charger as well. Message Tee: he doesn't know where it is. Full chat in addendum. He didn't take it, but the only other explanations I have include time travel, extra terrestrials and parallel universes.
Nonetheless, he wants to meet again and I agree (but would have to make sure nothing else goes missing).
Tee cancels because of rain and because I will not let him stay over night (early start tomorrow for train, I didn't update him departure moved one day).
Tue28feb2023 Nha Trang
Gay online dating distance of 12th profile: blued 250 m, grindr 500 m, gayromeo 1.4 km, hornet 2 km.
Some nice underwear in local market, prices range from 50k to 100k.
The reason why I came to Nha Trang was to meet Khang from online dating over a year ago. But he was away in Saigon and only back now. Only by chance (my plan was to leave today, but train was booked out), we have one day overlap in Nha Trang and he comes to my hotel. First impression soso (even with mask I can see a bit on fat side, and fat legs). I sit on bed and he on stool, then joins me and I have some gropes and we slowly get down to underwear. Black Calvin Klein briefs with white waistband, can see butt crack nice, but overall a bit to fat everywhere (neck and back just okay). Light smell of perfume at start, then gone. Good activities. Sucking and nipple play okay. Likes my beard, I couldn't feel any hair on his face. Bye 21:22 in my room.
Before we met, we had the following conversation, thinking in different directions:
Khang: Why do you want to see me?
CPFC: You are cute. I want to hug you and touch your body.
Khang: Omg :))
Is that all?
CPFC: We can do more if you want.
Khang: i thought you asked me to eat or visit somewhere but it was a surprise when you said you want to slamf it to me
CPFC: Yes of couse (my typo) we can meet for eating or sightseeing.
That goes without saying.
What is slamf?
Khang: Are u top or bot? (back on track; bot is bottom, not both)
Wed1mar2023 Nha Trang to Saigon
Bui Vien Walking Street spot 3 coyote boys, among a dozen coyote girls in various bars. Many cute tout boys, I like their necks (short hair on back and side, lovely; other than in Thailand).
Thu2mar2023 Saigon
Chat on Blued with Kinn. Picture he sent in chat looks okay, chat okay, is eager to meet, stays across the road, but then asks for 200k, I refuse, no reply.
Take shower for Grindr date, chat gone when I come out of bathroom!
Another move chat to facebook messenger, then a sob story:
Sounds vaguely familiar, but sorry, I'm way beyond this stage. Or rather pictures were not clear; I saw guys in real life who I would have helped.
3 Some Spa (on google maps Spa Some3) about 19:40. Price list, about 20 boys shown on pad. None of them appeals to me, but certainly many of my readers would be happy. Sauna is free in combination with massage, or 100k only sauna. But I'm looking for a gay sauna, and not massage with attached sauna, there will be no other customers. Spot about 20 lockers (for customers or staff?), and everything nicely decorated. Receptionist okay English. Read reviews on google maps, customer satisfaction varies widely.
De.Soi 9 Sauna marked as “temporarily closed” and completely misplaced at 10.7892, 106.6994 (street given in address, without number, is kms away). I still don't know where it is.
Meet Hase from Blued at night. Good English, good activities, avid kisser, okay nipple play and sucking. A bit on fat and white side, skin temp okay. No body hair. Average dick and balls. No signs of leaving, let him stay over night for another round in the morning.
However before I fall asleep, he gets up and walks around the room. I pretend to be sleeping, but have my eyes open a bit so I can observer him. He is doing something with my trousers. Time for me to act, but move a bit in bed before getting up, so I don't startle him. When I get up, he takes my trousers into bathroom and closed door, but doesn't lock it. I take my trousers out of his hands and tell him he better go home. Should have asked what he is looking for.
Fri3mar2023 Saigon
My last trip in Vietnam 5mar2020 I met Thong from online dating, but we didn't go to my room (he was out drinking with friends, I had to pack and early start next day). Now I find him with a new profile. Meet for lunch and to my room. Get down to underwear quickly and hugging. Black Calvin Klein trunks, white waist band, which he kept on throughout but I had a few gropes inside, balls and cock okay and not too much pubic hair, other than crab ladder. Shaved beard. My beard no problem for him. Warm dry skin throughout, slim brown body. Even soles of feet are warm, a turn-on. Then falls asleep and I hug him in sleep.
His phone often vibrating, flashing, ringing, but he doesn't wake up or reply when awake. I do reading and computer work while he is sleeping. When he wakes up in the evening, whine story: no money for food, pic of electricity counter, message from landlord about rent 2.5m. Works in bar or disco (that explains wake/sleep pattern, incompatible; I lost entire day for sightseeing, and evening for gay venues). I give him 400k which is received with hug. Poor value for money, but give him the benefit of doubt and a second chance. Filed as money boy.
Sat4mar2023 Saigon
Galaxy Sauna 120k entry, stay 18:00-20:36. Nobody wears a face mask.
1st = ground floor: mocy parking, reception (poppers bottle 500k), receptionist speaks good English and explains what I will find on which floor. No nudity allowed (except Jacuzzi of course, and nobody objected when I was nude in steam room). Lockers operate without key, big and small towel of good quality will be in locker.
2nd floor: Locker room busy, 118 lockers, good light. Not shy, I can see underwear and nudity, whereas in Thailand and Cambodia everything is kept under towel. Flip-flops provided. Smoking in hallway. Staff room (labeled only in Vietnamese, but when I tried the door handle – locked – someone came and told me it's staff room).
3rd floor: 4 massage chairs, 4 private rooms (mattress, light okay), group rooms light okay. Coke and beer (crate of Bia Saigon) from towers with ice, self-service.
4th sauna well lit, steam room glass walls enough light from outside, Jacuzzi enough light. Each of them can comfortable accommodate 10. 2 private rooms, only bench, too small for mattress. Group room. Dark room (still enough light), with a step of about 3 cm.
Music a bit too loud everywhere, but still can comfortably talk and a style of music I like. Light level and tone good in most places. Spacious bathroom (toilet bowl, shower, sink, mirror) on each floor, can comfortably accommodate 10, but usually used by one and door locked. A waste of space!
Brimming, I guess the 118 lockers were occupied. In locker room spot two shapely. Take shower, spend a while in steam room, then to Jacuzzi. There I find others performing oral and a twink who soon starts something with his neighbor. I get first-row access and can have some gropes and strokes and finger him. The top not bad either, nice cock and balls and I can have a few gropes and strokes, and even better his hard cock in the bottom's butt crack, and I can run my hand over butt cheeks and cock. After eyes adapt to light, perfect light (level and tone makes most bodies look erotic).
Only my good education prevented me from ejaculating in the Jacuzzi (while fingering the twink - hairless balls, cock, ass - , who was busy with his neighbor). My mother always said: never, ever ejaculate into a public Jacuzzi (or shared bath, or pool, or hot spring) and I have followed this advice throughout my life. The twink and his partner put on a good show (kissing, sucking, nipple play, toe sucking) and then retreat to elsewhere (private room, I thought, so I didn't follow).
To my surprise, find them later in group room. After counting and checking private room (6, all occupied), I realize why so much activity takes place in group rooms: there are not enough private rooms! Fortunately, the Vietnamese are not shy, this kind of activity would not work in Thailand. Later I can get my hands on another twink.
I was the only White there. Plenty of attention (wanking, sucking), but all not my type. No six pack, but many hairless ABC asses, balls, crotches. Only average or small dicks.
In the Jacuzzi, there was even toe sucking. I don't know what bodily fluids are in the Jacuzzi, and I know my feet are thoroughly dirty from walking in flip-flops (shower and brush is not enough to get them clean), and I don't have a foot fetish, so this was pretty gross!
The best sauna visit since Soi 13 in (Taipei, last been in 2019). The shows in Sauna Mania and Krubb Bankok are good as well, but there the performers are the attraction, and I don't like the general atmosphere and the ample use of lube.
Light just right, as in Soi 13 in. Too bright and you see too much, not erotic. Too dark and you don't see anything, not erotic for me. But others might think differently, in Thailand a lot of action takes place in dark rooms (so dark that I consider it a health hazard, bumping into each other or into furniture).
Sun5mar2023 Saigon
Second chance for Thong. To my room, to bed, have a few gropes, little response, falls asleep. Same story as two day ago. When I touch his genitals, defensive movements, like a cow twitches to get rid of flies. Or slaps me gently, sometimes just with his fingers. That's enough, I tell him I will go for sightseeing and he has to go home. He was fishing for a lunch invitation but I tell him I'm not hungry and will eat later (a lie, I'm hungry and will eat soon, but get rid of him first to save time and money). Request for money (for breakfast or grab), I refuse.
Years ago I got a tip gay cinema Lai Vuon. Now pass (name Sân khấu Nghệ Thuật Trương Hùng Minh) and check: not a cinema, but a theater for opera. Nothing gay there.
Galaxy Sauna 16:57-18:40. Low level red LED light in ceiling (Jacuzzi, darkroom). When leaving count 49 mocy inside and 16 outside. No clear hit, but several interesting chats with locals and foreigners. Several not my type showed an interest. Again only small to average cocks, but some nice hairless ABC ass, balls, crotch. Some Whites there.
Date with Mew on blued for tonight, but cancels because he got sick.
Mon6mar2023 Saigon to Phnom Penh
Summary 20feb-6mar2023
A mixed bag of experiences, not enough statistical basis to generalize. I would compare the quality of online dating similar to Thailand.
One theft (USB-C cable) and one attempted theft (money from my wallet) stick out. I didn't have things stolen in Thailand for 5 years. None of these are confirmed, in a parallel universe I could suddenly have 2 USB-C cables and pester the boy about forgetting his USB-C cable my room. The one who walked around my room while I pretended to be sleeping and then took my trousers into bathroom could as well just wanted to brush off some dust.
For bodies, I have touched enough in saunas to say that there are plenty of hairless asses, balls and crothes around (love it!), more than in Thailand. But pale skin and no six packs. Small to average cocks.
4 Free sex: HK Dalat, Tee rainbow spa Nha Trang, Khang Nha Trang, Hase Saigon.
1 Paid sex: Thong 400k Saigon.
2 No sex: seafood restaurant Dalat, Thong Saigon.
3 Boy cancels: HK Dalat (sick), Tee (rain and wants to stay over night), Mew Saigon (sick).
3 Missed: HK Dalat, Kinn Saigon wants 200k, phone broken Saigon.
1 No show: Grindr chat gone Saigon.
2 Repeat: HK Dalat, Tee rainbow spa Nha Trang.
3 No repeat: Khang Nha Trang, Hase Saigon, Thong Saigon.
0 Old.
5 New: HK Dalat, Tee rainbow spa Nha Trang, Khang Nha Trang, Hase Saigon, Thong Saigon.
Update: see here as well: https://shamelessmacktwo.travel.blog/2023/04/18/saigon-in-the-heat-of-april/
Copyright 2023 ChristianPFC
Addendum chat with Tee Nha Trang over missing USB-C cable
End of post




two theft attempts in few days , bit worrying indeed. Thailand has clear advantage here, never anything stolen
ReplyDeleteNever say never ;-)
DeleteVery interesting! Nice to hear that some gay life is developing in VN but not great about the ripoffs. Did you find the gay venues in Nha Trang by googling or were you using another source? Doesn't seem to be much online info about it.
ReplyDeleteFrom google. I don't remember seeing gay sauna or massage in online dating.
Delete