Wednesday, 5 July 2023

Dating Thai Boys (97) Popular boy pictures (4)

Dating Thai Boys (97) Popular boy pictures (4)

Continued from https://christianpfc.blogspot.com/2021/11/dating-thai-boys-89-popular-boy.html, see there for introduction.

Pictures in this post are from social media, and appearance in my blog or on gay online dating does not mean that the boy is gay or available. On the contrary, the online dating profile is most probably not the boy in picture and you are best just wasting your time, at worst being scammed by chatting with the profile.

For most boys I know for sure they are fake profiles (e.g. I know the boy is Thai, but his picture appears in online dating in Cambodia) and for the rest I'm pretty sure they are.

source: https://yaoiy.com/karnsc/













Copyright 2023 ChristianPFC except pictures. If you are in a picture and want it removed, please contact me and identify yourself by videochat (shirtless).

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The more usual picture issues I find are:
    1 Old photos 5 or more years old. I usually know this as certain boys have been on the scene for many years.
    2 Unclear photos
    Usually, I have checks in place to prevent any surprises showing up at my hotel, particularly explaining that anyone who doesn't look like the photo will be sent away.

    Borrowed photos is rarely a problem that I encounter. Possibly because I like cute & skinny, whilst boys might tend to borrow photos of more muscular guys ?
    If any boy borrowed photos from the above set, I probably wouldn't make contact with them. Second to last is a possible exception, but he needs a face pic & a very thorough ID check.
    J

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm may be interested in the first one

    ReplyDelete
  4. Second to last, subject to a very thorough ID check and a full face pic.
    I suspect the photo is old and he's safely in his late 20s or 30s by now.
    J

    ReplyDelete

Comments are currently unmoderated and open to everyone. I will see how this works out and might switch to moderation. Please sign your comment with a name or identifier.