Tuesday, 30 November 2021

Dating Thai boys (89) Popular boy pictures (3)

Dating Thai Boys (89) Popular boy pictures (3)

Continued from https://christianpfc.blogspot.com/2021/06/dating-thai-boys-87-popular-boy-pictures.html and https://christianpfc.blogspot.com/2021/09/dating-thai-boys-88-popular-boy.html, see there for introduction.

All pictures in this post are from social media or gay online dating, and appearance in my blog or on gay online dating does not mean that the boy is gay or available. On the contrary, this post is meant as a warning, the online dating profile is most probably not the boy in picture and you are best just wasting your time, at worst being scammed for sending money.

For some boys I know for sure they are fake profiles (e.g. I know the boy is Thai, but his picture appears in online dating in Cambodia) and for the rest I'm pretty sure they are.










Two more cases where boy in picture is aware that his pictures are used by others without his consent:



The following boy used to work in massage in Jomtien in 2018 or 2019. Unfortunately, I missed him. Now his pictures are showing up in several places.




Copyright 2021 ChristianPFC except pictures. If you are in a picture and want it removed, please contact me and identify yourself by videochat (shirtless).

1 comment:

  1. fake or not , I like one o the bed in the blue-navy mesh undies

    ReplyDelete

Comments are currently unmoderated and open to everyone. I will see how this works out and might switch to moderation. Please sign your comment with a name or identifier.