Saturday, 5 August 2023

Gay activities Apr2023 Thailand

Gay activities apr2023 Thailand
More precisely 21mar-28apr2023 (39 nine days including first and last day, visa free 45 days). Gay activities and details on money exchanges, Ratchada Sauna = R3 Sauna show, Songkran.

Tue21mar2023 Phnom Penh to Bangkok

Wed22mar2023 Bangkok
Exchange money at X-One Currency Exchange in Surawong https://www.x-one.co.th

Their rates are marginally* better than Supperrich: X-One 36.96, Superrich 36.95, xe.com 37.12, (transfer)wise 37.09. Depending on where you stay, location might be closer than other exchanges. But it can be crowded (small waiting area inside with aircon, even people waiting outside on the sidewalk) and it's a multi-step process: get queue number, passport copy, hand in my EUR, get a receipt and wait for my number to be called again to get THB at another counter from another cashier. Tedious, but for best rate and convenient location I would use them again.
*it seems they beat Superrich by 0.01 THB.

My favorite is 19 Exchange in Pratunam (next to various other exchanges, all same rates every time I checked) where I'm usually the only customer and deal with everything in one go with the same person.

Thu23mar2023 Bangkok
Kittiporn asks for 500 THB online for travel expenses, cancels when I refuse.

Fri24mar2023 Bangkok
An old acquaintance Korn comes to meet me and we have interesting chat, lunch and a good time in bed.

Ratchada Sauna (former R3 Sauna), google maps has the shortcut through car parking under Fortune town. Entry 190 THB with a friend's member card (i.e. the card gets stamped and I pay entry fee to my friend).

Arrive 20:02. Steam room and sauna lukewarm, I'm the only one, pee smell in sauna. Jacuzzi too dark, one customer. Light in locker room okay, most areas too dark. Underwear day, underwear styles okay, some customers nude. Only cold water in shower. Small towels at bar next to showers. Advertising for their O-Parties, all places 420 THB entry for O-Parties, Mania 300 entry on other days, expensive!

source: TheFlukeXXL (or similar name in various social media, online dating and adult videos)

Show about 20:35 to 21:30. Starts in gym, lights off, only light from light sticks around performers' wrists or necks.
Too dark and dangerous in gym! Recognize Fluke (picture above) and have some gropes. Performers have sex with each other, moaning not convincing. Then moves to secret room near gym for orgy, everyone can join. Among the performers one clear hit, a cute and slim boy Chin, who can be top or bottom in interaction with others. Reminds me of Arm58k (pictures below). Customer base okay. But over all, numbers too low and too dark and not my style. Performers with customers assembly line / conveyor belt sex. Afterwards wank and go.

source: https://www.instagram.com/arm_58k/

While there are some nice customers and performers, the entire set-up is not my style. In particular TOO DARK. It will be a while until I'm back, if at all.

For a positive report read here: https://www.gayguides.com/forums/topic/39740-i’m-back-bangkok-trip-report-july-2023/

Highest locker number is 313. Without even consciously thinking about it, there must be a mistake because 313 is not divisible by 3 or any other number that would fit blocks of lockers. In this case there are 3 lockers from floor to ceiling. Not just that, it's prime! Block of lockers: 1 to 63, 64 to 157, 158 to 220, 221 to 313. The mistake is 64 to 157, and indeed there is no locker 77! Total number of lockers 312 which is 3x104. Leave 22:00, just in time before shortcut through parking underneath Fortune town gets locked.

Sat25mar2023 Bangkok
Wait for Norbert, finally 14:42 reply, cancels date today for family business, postpones to tomorrow. File as no show (reply only after several messages from me in course of morning and midday). With this ends my one week without online dating and five weeks without paying for sex.

200 online to Bank for travel expenses. Bank is the only one I send money in advance. We have met many times over the years, no scam. We have a good time, 1000 well deserved (I even let him keep the 200 I sent online and don't deduct it from 1000).

Sun26mar2023 Bangkok
Norbert no reply, no show.

Mon27mar-Mon3apr2023 Hua Hin and Chumphon
Spend time with a German friend and his Thai husband at their place or traveling around by their car and staying in hotel.
No occasion or time for gay activities. A glimpse into the life of the rich and beautiful/handsome. I have never been called handsome, but I can still become rich (heritage, lottery, bank robbery).


Tue4apr2023 Bangkok
Boy comes to my room and I have a good time, 1000 well deserved.

Go to see a Farang friend, his first time back in Thailand after Covid. He met a Vietnamese boy from online and summarizes his experience: Vietnamese boy didn't do a lot (in bed), but asked a lot (of money).

I won't let this chance pass to tell everyone again what I think of Vietnamese money boys in Thailand, quote from https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showthread.php?23068-Best-twinks-in-Pattaya&p=294506&viewfull=1#post294506
(my reply to ...why so anti vietnam??) Experience. Own and several friends'. One of my friends recently had a Vietnamese boy and summarized the encounter: he asked a lot (of money) but didn't do a lot (in bed). Another friend had a Vietnamese boy and threw him out after 5 minutes (and regrets he gave him 500 for taxi, whereas 100 would have been enough) because after 5 minutes it became clear to my friend that the boy expected to leave after 5 minutes with 1000. A third friend however was happy with a recent encounter with a Vietnamese boy.

Wed5apr2023 Bangkok
Top is eager to meet now, so I postpone my plans. We have a good time. 400 for taxi.

Thu6apr2023 Bangkok
I'm having dinner at a foodstall in Klong Toey market and a cute boy cut boy comes to sit at my table, while another table is free. Very unusual! Cute boy starts a chat and speaks good English and asks for my social media. Interesting, let's see where this leads!

I had chatted with Ball before, meeting on 6jan2023 failed because he wanted to meet me somewhere else for dinner invitation (i.e. I invite him at a place of his choice). I don't do that any more after various negative experiences (i.e. wine and dine didn't lead to bed).

If she hasn't kissed you by the third date,
she is there for free food. - Aristotle


But today he is willing to come to my place. Still asking for dinner invitation, but if it's near my place I'm okay with that. Only when he orders by showing staff his phone screen do I realize he is deaf. Same as with the tiktok boy in Cambodia, who skillfully used English translation for online chat and did non-verbal communication while we were together, until I realized he doesn't understand a word of what I talked with him in English.

We have dinner, chat writing on phone, and to my room. Good time in bed, Ball stays over night.

Fri7apr2023 Bangkok
Another round in the morning. 1000 well deserved. That's the 4th deaf boy I have met for fun, and all of them were above average.

After two no-show, finally 
Norbert again. Stays over night.

Sat8apr2023 Bangkok
Fluent in English, interesting stories, doesn't ask for money, but boring in bed.

Wed12apr2023 Bangkok
Norbert comes in the afternoon, small talk and sleeps in my bed fully dressed. I have a few gropes, no response, leave it at that. Norbert out in the evening, back at night and stays over night.

Thu13apr2023 Bangkok
Fun in the morning. Spends the day in bed with his phone, I join a few times for hugs. Leaves for late lunch, but didn't tell me if and when he will be back.

Knock on door 21:08, 
Norbert back without telling me. I had already set up a meeting with a Farang friend nearby, leave Norbert alone in my room 22-24.

Fri14apr2023 Bangkok
Norbert out after breakfast.

Sat15apr2023 Bangkok Songkran
Gay massages on Inthamara. Home Spa 18:25 has 3 boys available (pictures on tab), none my type. Ask for Muang, Pat, Non, not in / don't work there (any more). Intra Massage the same 3 boys. 27M (former Kobtong) about 10 boys on tablet, none my type, the three I'm looking for not there. KK (former K-Why) wait 18:40-50 for other customers to be served, then about 15 boys on tablet, among them Danai. Ask for Muang, Pat, Non, not there. Decide for massage with Danai, but learn he has gone home (then why don't they update so I see only who is available now?).

Pockets full of money, my wallet bursting at the seams, but Songkran thwarts my plans.

Avoid water play on Inthamara, only get water poured over hand symbolically. Loud mocy and water play stationary on sidewalk and from driving pick-up trucks as well. Take bus home. Waterplay out of bus (water guns) and to bus (buckets), but not wet because windows closed. On walk home symbolically water on feet from water hose. In both cases (water symbolically) they could have drenched me.


Once again, Songkran a time to avoid in Thailand. Restaurants closed, massages still open but limited choice. Spend most of the time in my room. Avoid going out or traveling. But I know people who like it come to Thailand for Songkran.

Wed19apr2023 Bangkok
About midnight knock on door: 
Norbert. Can't get into his place (the usual problem: there are more people living in a place than there are keys for that place). Quickly to bed and sleep.

Thu20apr2023 Bangkok
Lazy morning in bed with 
Norbert, little response. Filed as no sex. Norbert out after breakfast.

I'm out all day with a Farang friend and when paying lunch in a restaurant, I notice only one 1000 THB note left. A few days ago, I had 15k in my wallet. Rarely that I have that much money in my wallet. Did 
Norbert steal it? Lost contact on all channels. Coincidence? I would meet him again and put a counted number of money in my wallet to get proof. Not to confront him, just to know for sure. The unreported number of thieves might be higher, some thefts I don't notice. I need a device to stick in my wallet that records video every time I open my wallet. I would watch that video when money is missing, or once a week. Previous cases of theft: https://christianpfc.blogspot.com/2017/04/dating-thai-boys-50-thieves.html

Fri21apr2023 Bangkok to Pattaya
200 Leo beer in Nice Boys 21:18-22:19. 11 boys and 3 customers when I arrive, 5 boys sitting with customers. Old favorites Nine and Dui, several other promising. Total about 10 customers during my stay. Pass Winner Boys, only few boys, don't spot anyone on stage.

Sat22apr2023 Pattaya
A boy Ton from the countryside is in Pattaya over Songkran. We meet at Tuk-Com and spend 5 minutes there. He doesn't talk much, then wants to go home (alone) to take a nap (just got up to meet me). Did I say or do something wrong? I asked so a few days later online, read but no reply. Finally go on online dating after about a week without.

First chat with with Tanadol was 12may2019, and several attempts to meet failed (slow reply, away). We agree to meet 21:30, but my message 21:10 not read, so I leave 21:40 for Winner Boys. This time range 20-23 is too important (to go to gogo bars) to wait for someone I haven't met before without communication.

Then in front of Winner a message from Tanadol, he is on his way. Distance on hornet still 480 m, as it was from Mosaik. I don't know how long this will take. I enter Winner and let him wait.

89 THB pineapple juice in Winner 20:49-21:14. 9 boys 3 customer (more during my stay). Several revealing underwear, but not my taste of underwear.

Meet Tanadol in front of Tuk-Com 21:24. Approach him from behind, can see nice neck, legs, body shape and dress. A relief, there was a small chance the pictures on online dating were not his, or that he gained weight. Talks very little. Lives nearby, why did it take so long and why did he ask for taxi money? Body and activities all fine. Wants to smoke on balcony but I forbid. No sign of leaving, I initiate his departure. Bye 23:45. At end still weak smell of cigarette when kissing. 800 well deserved for activities and body, but not for difficult communication and delays (that's why I offered only 800 in the first place, usually 1000).

Sun23apr2023 Pattaya to Bangkok
Look for Tea from 3sep2022 on blued, and he is in Bangkok and wants to meet. My intent was just to see if he is still around. I'm not horny and originally refuse to meet now, but then agree for just hugging. Delays, finally arrives 00:09. To bed and sleep. But he wants hugging and to grab my dick, but I don't want. “Just a little bit. Please.” repeatedly. Annoying. Beard stubbles and his long hair unpleasant feeling. Warm dry skin throughout. Body shape okay. String around waist, otherwise naked in bed (and would like me naked as well). Poor sleep.

Mon24apr2023 Bangkok
Tea has a wank, wipes it off with his trousers, which he then wears. Get him out 7:43 and stay in bed to get some sleep.

Tue25apr2023 Bangkok
Amp comes to meet me, but slow travel and reply. On BTS 13:52? My message 14:30 is read 15:17, no reply. Then finally 15:28 arrives. To bed, warm dry all fine. Activities okay. 1000 for Amp.

In my room reading, suddenly a loud sound. Can/tin of pineapple (bought Mar2020 in preparation of Covid) exploded, i.e. lid ripped open and some juice outside (between can and plastic wrap). A sound comparable if it had fallen down from 1 m height. Bottom of the can, bulge from pressure:


Similar has happened before, when สละลอยแก้ว (sala in heavy syrup) fermented and exploded, however much less sound because the container was plastic and smaller.

Fri28apr2023 Bangkok to Phnom Penh

Summary Apr2023 (21mar-25apr2023=37 days not including first and last day):
5 Free sex: Korn, Top (400 taxi), 
NorbertNorbert, Tea.
5 Paid sex: Bank 1200, Boy 1000, Ball deaf 1000, Tanadol 800, Amp 1000 = 5000.
4 No sex: 
NorbertNorbertNorbert, Ton.

1 Refused: Kittporn (wants money online).
2 No show: 
NorbertNorbert.

9 Repeat: Korn, Bank, Boy, Top, Ball deaf, 
NorbertNorbert, Tanadol, Amp.
1 No repeat: Tea.

8 Old: Korn, Bank, Boy, Top, 
NorbertNorbert, Tea, Amp.
2 New: Ball deaf, Tanadol.

Copyright 2023 ChristianPFC except lottery ticket joke

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. By reference to European prices, I would imagine a room safe could be purchased for under 2000 baht, or even a laptop safe for not much more.
    J

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even if there is a safe in a hotel room, I don't use it. I don't want to have to use a safe. In this case a lot of money, but usually the information that someone is a thief is worth more than the money stolen, I just need a way to know. Counting money every day would work, but I would quickly give up.

      Delete
  3. while I agree that information somebody is a thief is worth more than money I still believe in at least cursory counting money every day, both when travel and at home

    ReplyDelete

Comments are currently unmoderated and open to everyone. I will see how this works out and might switch to moderation. Please sign your comment with a name or identifier.