Saturday, 12 October 2024

No gay activities Jun2024 Germany

No gay activities Jun2024 Germany

Unless you count the following encounter as gay activity:
I was walking in public and scratching my balls, and a man who was walking in opposite direction passed and said "You shouldn't touch yourself there." The encounter was too short to answer, and anyway only minutes later I found the right answers: "And you shouldn't look at other people's crotches!" or "If you had syphilis, you would scratch your cock as well." or just "One hundred."

For lack of gay activities, entertain my readers with some funny stuff I found on the internet:









The following four pictures are a short-lived trend from 2023. From close it looks like a normal picture, but when you squint or look from far away, text appears. The Thai texts say: อยกาอมควย = I want to suck cock, and เงี่ยน = horny.




source for cats and dogs photo: https://www.reddit.com/r/196/comments/16ok6aq/just_a_regular_ass_cat_photo_nothing_gay_or/



source: https://www.instagram.com/p/C5_ZQuOrboy/

Copyright 2024 ChristianPFC except pictures and video

4 comments:

  1. too bad you did not come up with one of your three answers fast enough. Looks of that man's face would be precious

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christian suffered from ‘Esprit de l’escalier’ or in German ‘Treppenwitz’.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where is July? August ? September??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In preparation. I'm behind schedule. I thought I could use four months in Germany to catch up with various computer work, i.a. blogging. I was wrong.

      Delete

Comments are currently unmoderated and open to everyone. I will see how this works out and might switch to moderation. Please sign your comment with a name or identifier.