Gay activities jan2025 Thailand
More precisely 1-13jan2025. Not much happened, instead trips with friends and preparing for Myanmar.
Wed1jan2025 Bangkok
I had last met Fluk in 2019 and had a good time. He is active on social media and I like his pictures in underwear, now invite him to meet again for 1000. Date for 16, is on time. Okay body and activities. Ask him for back massage, only pressing, warm hands. Let him wear underwear from my collection, okay fit. Once I cum, he quickly changes into his underwear. Back to bed for hugging, did he set an alarm for 17:15 on his phone? Overall okay encounter, no repeat.
Bank Samut Sakhon is bored at home and wants to meet. I have picked him up several times to go to a hotel, but now is the opportunity to ask him to come to my place. He knows how to get to Central Rama 2, but scared to take bus 141 to come to see me. He would like to meet in Central Rama 2 to watch a movie. Sorry, that's not what I have in mind. Filed as missed.
Sat4jan2025 Bangkok to Korat
No luck online dating in Korat (Hornet, HeeSay, Grindr) or chatting with old contacts. Farang friend no luck either.
Wat Plub วัดพลับ has pictures of herbal steam sauna on google maps. I couldn't find recent information, have to go and ask: has been closed for 2-3 years.
In northern part of Suan Rak Park สวนรัก 20:54-21:03 maybe a few available ladies. Farang friend went independently and no luck either.
Sun5jan2025 Korat to Bangkok
Hen comes to my room for fun, today 300 extra for Happy New Year, total 500.
Wed8jan2025 Bangkok
I was thinking when to continue with ToeyON (2dec2024 massage without happy ending), and now he messages me, what a luck! Agree on 1000 for massage and fun and 200 return trip. Works freelance massage. No hair on ass, balls, pubes, armpits. I ask him: had laser hair removal, seemed to have worked well! Avoids my attempts at kiss by turning cheek, but for goodbye I get a closed lips kiss. Can finger him a bit before he intercepts. Good nipple play oral and hands, in general always one hand on me. Skin nice to touch and smell. Let him wear various underwear, some good fits. Warm and dry skin and hands. I like the smell of his skin. Nice chest and nipples. I have a good time, 1000 well deserved.
Fri10jan2025 Bangkok
TK Massage in Ladprao near Soi 101 https://x.com/vesawomnut has several Line accounts, but none quick reply. I messaged them on two accounts one hour in advance, by the time I arrived they hadn't read my messages.
Massage with Ganton. Start massage 16:40, good leg massage, no tangles of my leg hair this time. Good back, then legs, nipple play, getting repetitive. When he takes out a condom, I take the lead and roll over for groping. Beautiful cock, balls, body. Various positions, all fine. Objects when I run my finger through his butt crack. Nice skin (touch and smell), no issue with oil. I have a good time. I ask him to shower together, nice views and touches, all fine.
Since my last visit, prices have risen from 600+1000 to 650 one hour oil massage (coconut oil, dries quickly, no oily sticky feeling) + 1100 minimum tip. Bye 17:50.
Mon13jan2025 Bangkok to Mandalay
Summary Jan2025
1 Free sex: Hen 500.
3 Paid sex: Fluk 1000, ToeyON 1000+200, TK Massage 1100+650 = 3100+850.
1 Missed: Bank Samut Sakhon.
3 Repeat: ToeyON, Hen, TK Massage.
1 No repeat: Fluk.
4 Old: Fluk, ToeyON, Hen, TK Massage.
Copyright 2025 ChristianPFC
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are currently unmoderated and open to everyone. I will see how this works out and might switch to moderation. Please sign your comment with a name or identifier.