Monday, 10 March 2025

Gay massages in Mandalay

Gay massages in Mandalay
To my knowledge a complete list of currently operating gay massages in Mandalay, with selected social media and online dating accounts. Omitting those that are correct by name but don't have any useful information or last activity long ago. Address and exact location when I know. Details for those I visited. The shops give their location like: “79th street between 27th street and 28th street”, which I abbreviate as 79/27/28. Or when close to a corner 76/29. In some cases there are minor streets which are distinguished by Latin letters like street 26A or 78B. None of these places are on google maps.

They all offer booking and hotel service, but I did all my business by walk-in on their premises. Didn't notice any other customers. They all have a stable of boys on the premises.

Exchange rate 1 EUR = 4,600 MMK, 1 USD = 4,500 MMK, 1 THB = 130 MMK.
As most prices are multiples of 1,000 MMK, I abbreviate 20,000 MMK = 20k.

Name, location (by street and coordinates), phone number, telegram and other social media or online dating, short comment.

Luxury Spa 26A/53/54 21.9808, 96.1265
LUXURY SPA MDY https://t.me/luxuryspamdy 09680084405
(Too far away, I don't like the way it is run.)

Magic Spa 79/27/28 21.9806, 96.0854 HeeSay Magic_Spa_Mdy, https://x.com/MagicSpaKing1 Magic Spa.Mandalay Booking for 09401861116 09955221525 Home & Hotel Service https://t.me/magicmandalaychannel and https://web.facebook.com/p/Magic-Spa-MDY-61553640855468/ (None appealing when I had a look and those I saw on HeeSay.)

Moon Light Spa 78B/34/35 21.9704, 96.0855
MoonLight Spa(MDY) http://t.me/Moon_Light_spa Viber- 09978846970 09684863982
https://x.com/moon_light_spa (Good massage and great afters, more cute boys, I think mostly gay.)

Nature Spa 78B/34/35 21.9704, 96.0855 next to Moon Light Spa
https://web.facebook.com/naturemenspa Nature Men Spa Mdy 78B34 35 Ph 09772004015 Ph 09963051000 (I didn't go and don't know their relationship to Moon Light Spa)

Smart Guy Spa 76/29
https://t.me/smartguymdy (I think mostly straight boys, some great bodies.)
https://web.facebook.com/smartguyspa/ (last entry 2022, and moved to new address).
https://international.heesay.com/user?id=DJ7l62

Top One Spa 28/80 21.9802, 96.0845
No gay online dating or social media that I know of, but spotted only boys when walking past.

Only after my trip did I read this post:
https://www.gayguides.com/topic/47705-yangon-and-mandalay-spa-master-list/
Yangon and Mandalay spa master list By AsianExplorer March 20, 2024 which has some more:
Lucky Seven TB Men Spa – MDY https://x.com/thebestmenspaa
changed name to (and moved from 62B/26/27 to 68B/34/35)
Spa O' Clock - Men Only Spa MDY https://x.com/spaoclockmenspa
Sakura Spa Mdy 37/60/62 https://x.com/sakuramandalay last posts 2022.

Former Mandalay gay massages. These are all post-Covid, showing how quick the turnover is and how futile online research is unless going there soon.
https://x.com/StarMandalay 32B/74-75 same address as
https://x.com/ChanMya90908624 74x75/32B PERFECT SPA (last entry Jun 10, 2024)
https://x.com/SabaidiMdy 14/80 Royal King Spa
https://x.com/MandalayFantasy 70A/36-37
https://x.com/KoKo377172 Magic Spa 37/71/72
https://x.com/LotayaSpa

Mon13jan2025 Mandalay
Magic Spa. None of the 3 staff present speaks significant English. Open 8 am to 10 pm. Massage 30k, expected tip 10k (unless just massage, too low, see other places). None of those present or on pictures they had on HeeSay appealing, I pass.

Tue14jan2025 Mandalay
By chance pass Top One massage and spot two boys. No gay online dating profiles and no social media that I know of, but every time I passed only boys outside. No clear hit, so I didn't go.

Wed15jan2025 Mandalay
Luxury Spa. Arrive 14:53 as a walk-in. Manager leads me to room and lets me wait there. Poor English “I want to...” - “One, two?”. I make several attempts at google translate to see the boys, fail. Manager leads me to another room and makes a great show of closing windows and curtains, then praises this room over the other. Now it's clear he wants to perform the massage, but not my type. Deliberate misunderstandings? I show him pictures of boys from their online dating and he asks me to wait and brings one boy in, not my type. Asks me to wait and leaves. This leads nowhere, I go down to have a look what's going on. I spotted several boys so far, some promising looking. We don't get anywhere, at the end select #18 from pictures.



In real so-so looking, not as cute as in pic and a bit on fat side. I'm in room 15:25 and take cold shower. Massage starts 15:32. Windows with curtains, good light (elsewhere lighting problem: windowless rooms, poor position of light bulbs). Professional massage on leg, back, arms massage while I'm lying on abdomen, estimated 45 min, that doesn't leave much time after turn-around. Knock on door 16:32, time is over. There was no erotic touching and the boy not so much my type anyway, so I don't mind that outcome.

Contrary with cute boy 2018, had to extend to 90 min to have time for happy ending.

Shower, dress, give boy 25k. Then at reception I learn that 25k is for shop, and tip to boy individual. (As in Thailand, however some shops in Myanmar have an all-inclusive price.) Give 25k to shop. Out 16:48.

Complete fail. I got a professional massage for little money, but that's not what I came here for.

This is not a case “When in Rome...”, rather “My way or the highway”. I should have insisted on seeing the boys in real or leave, in passing I spotted several, so I know they are present. Pictures can be deceiving, and in this case it was not what I expected.

General rant about the bad habit of letting customers choose masseur from pictures, and not having a line-up of those present. I would preferably to go those who have a line-up. They might always have done it that way, but that doesn't mean it's the right way. In future massages, ask to see a line-up of boys and insist.
Bring some civilization to these savages.

Thu16jan2025 Mandalay
Enter Smart Guy 15:27. Little English. No price list, but I get a number 25k, no time or activity specified. Manager shows me boys on tablet, I ask (google translate) to see who is present and they all 6 come in. Number 2 nice on pictures and in real, select him. Basic room, no window. Take shower. There is a water heater, but no running water. Ask staff, no idea. Shower from cold water in bucket. Start massage 15:39. Mattress on floor. White ceiling light and blue (LED around corners) not nice, turn it off. Stray light and light from aircon LED enough. Massage starts legs dry, then oil (drips oil on my legs, butt cheeks, butt crack), then legs and back massage, soft pressure, soso. Then leans over to kiss my neck and nibble my ear, weak smell of cigarette, else nice. His hard cock on my butt cheek and back. Good hugging, I suck his cock and balls. Objects when I run my finger through his butt crack. Good nipple play. I cum prematurely by assisted wanking onto the towel on mattress. Hugging, asks (sign language) if I want to get fucked, I decline.


Shows me translation “time is up”. I take shower. Tip him 20k and pay shop 25k. Out 16:26 (that means I was short-changed for time, but then when I asked about a massage menu, I didn't get a time or activity, just price). (Update: check my notes, I tipped 20k in 2018, now should be more for inflation. And indeed, in Yangon I would learn that 30k is expected.). Even without language barrier, it would be difficult to find a fair tip. Here all I can do is tip at the lower end of what I think fair, and see if they ask for more or come running after me with a machete.

This one I would meet again (but skip the oil massage), and another cute there present and in pictures.

Sun19jan2025 Mandalay
After sunset, alley with Nature and Moon Light Massage has no street lights (entire area no electricity) and only few other lights. Both their balconies have light and main door open. No light in stairway. Manager and 5 boys, but nobody speaks English. Manager leads me to room, but I go back to reception and inquire about prices and boys. Price list (my transcription from picture: -Oil Massage...60 Min...15000Ks, -Lotion Massage...60min...30000Ks, -Body Scrub...60min...30000Ks, -Body to Body...60min...30000Ks, -Four Hand...60min...40000). I ask for expected tip, 30k is mentioned, then translation “up to you” or similar. I ask to see the boys, shows me pictures on tablet. I ask to see who is present, presents boys one by one, I ask to see all at once and 4 boys line up (5th worth a closer look as well, but not available?) and decide for M-36 Felix (I came for M-18 by picture, but either he was not here or I didn't recognize him). This pic is Felix number 10 at Nature, so I guess they share boys:


I ask to take a shower first. There is no light in bathroom, shower with cold water in flashlight of Felix' phone. A low point: shower in the dark with cold standing water (but not as low as Cambodia 2017, abort for lack of shower and towel).

He doesn't understand my question for toilet, so I pee in the drain. To room, start massage 20:45. Felix in towel. I turn on their battery powered fan with light (fan off, light on) to shine on the white wall. Thumb presses on sole of feet, lower calves. Then move to upper calves and back (now his upper inner calves on my upper outer calves, and occasionally his penis on my butt). Dry presses of his elbows on my back, all without oil. Then turn around, continues abdomen and chest massage, I grab his waist over towel and we turn to foreplay (so far no erotic touches). Warm dry skin, not slim or muscular. Good hugging. I have a tentative closed lip kiss, and he is very much into kissing, lip nibbling, tongue. Hint of garlic, else all fine and turns me on. Hugging various positions, he hard average size, nice hairless balls. Can finger him. Nipple play okay. Suck him, he doesn't suck me. Later tries to get my half hard cock in his hole to ride on me, but I have ED. Knock on door 21:48, and because I can't fuck him, there is not much more to do anyway. Good massage and great afters, tip him 40k and get his Telegram. Out 21:54.

A great encounter, I would be back within a few days for a repeat, but this is my last day in Mandalay. Another case of the Vinapu Theorem: you often meet the best boy of the trip on the last day of the trip.

In summary, a poor start but then some great bodies and great activities. Facilities poor. At prices that run less than a third of what I would pay in Bangkok (500 THB for one hour massage and 1000 minimum tip = 1500 THB, here total 50k MMK = 400 THB). Despite language barrier, I felt welcome everywhere.

Copyright 2025 ChristianPFC except pictures

7 comments:

  1. Great report. I am contemplating going to Myanmar for the first time, and this is very helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which hotel in Yangon did you stay at that allowed you to have a boy overnight, even though he was just a guest?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hotel Grand United (Chinatown), in this case the elevator bypasses reception, so the issue does not even arise. In all hotels I stayed in Myanmar, there was no problem to take someone to my room (total about 10 cases, 2017-19 and 2025).

      Delete
  3. Another excellent post! Thanks. How did you travel from Yangon to Bagan & Mandalay. I know you mentioned military checkpoints. Any problems?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mandalay to Bagan and later Bagan to Yangon by bus. No problems, just delays.

      Delete
  4. indeed I confirm, very often the best boy of the trip is one we meet on the last day / night. May case conformed by quite a few others. Thank you for both Myanmar reports

    ReplyDelete

Comments are currently unmoderated and open to everyone. I will see how this works out and might switch to moderation. Please sign your comment with a name or identifier.