Boys with other animals
Animals other than cats (previous post). Cats are my favorite animals. I like other animals as well, as long as you can pet or eat them.
In this connection a joke by my loyal reader Vinapu:
CPFC: Do you like cats?
Vinapu: Yes. Roasted.
In the same vein, I once read somewhere, but couldn't find it on internet, Salvador Dali being asked about his favorite animal: fillet of sole.
The following two pictures belong together.
Boys with stuffed animals and potted plants:
All pictures from various social media, freely available. Four fish and 15 frogs were killed for these pictures by original authors for consumption. Otherwise, no animals were harmed for this post.
Copyright 2025 ChristianPFC except pictures




























Thanks, Christian! Nice photos, nice boys, nice collection of fauna! Boy with teddy bear in my fave.
ReplyDeletequite a few boys with big cocks above
ReplyDeleteThe one with the erect Meerkat is quite artistic photography, but I'd rather meet the boy with the dog.
ReplyDeleteOr the one with a pool table in the cowshed.