Friday, 15 August 2025

Find the mistake

Find the mistake

The following pictures are from various social media or advertising on internet and they all have mistakes in them. I let my readers guess or rather know what the mistake is. Solution at end of post.

source: https://www.facebook.com/61552069237778/videos/1266385738471880/
Friendly Thai Visa Services Border Run to Laos – Now Available!

The above was obviously created by AI, as is the following:


source: https://www.journee-mondiale.com/en/this-hidden-island-oasis-sits-minutes-from-bangkoks-skyscrapers-locals-call-it-the-lungs-of-thailands-capital/ This hidden island oasis sits minutes from Bangkok’s skyscrapers (locals call it the “lungs” of Thailand’s capital) 


source: https://www.travelandtourworld.com/news/article/cambodia-is-surging-the-tourism-sector-with-visa-free-travel-for-11-countries-including-thailandvietnamindonesia-malaysia-and-seychelles/



source: https://www.facebook.com/100078285636641/posts/519454957340688/




Solutions:
Border run to Lao, map is wrong. 
Campsite ideas: fire is inside tent. 
Hidden island oasis in Bangkok (they mean Bang Krachao, neither the greenery, river nor the skyline match, probably created by AI).
Cambodia visa free, the temple in picture is Wat Phrai Phatthana วัดไพรพัฒนา (หลวงปู่สรวง) in Sri Saket province, 20 km from border to Cambodia, and no relation to Cambodia).
Changsha, there is no such beach or pier that I know of (looking in internet and one visit to Changsha).
How to use ATM in China. Those ATM are all Thai banks. 
Round trip to Thailand. The bridge and hands is Golden Bridge at Bana Hills in Danang, Vietnam. The fire in background makes no sense at all, other than referring to hot temperatures in Thailand.
10 UNESCO natural heritage sites in India. The temples are in Bagan, Myanmar. 
7 must visit places in Bangkok. The island/rock is Ko Poda in Krabi. 
This place is not in Kunming, not even in China, but
 the Pinnacles Desert in Australia.

Copyright 2025 ChristianPFC except pictures

2 comments:

  1. I can congratulate myself , only case I did not guess correctly was that Cambodian temple

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are not challenging.

    Although, AI is not the only source of fraudulent or inaccurate photo evidence. I remember seeing a lovely picture of a waterfall on a website promoting Phu Quoc in Vietnam. The waterfall in the picture is actually near Luang Prabang.

    Also, a certain gay board once published a photo of the temples in Bagan in the Thailand guide. That whole section appears to have been deleted now. I won't name the board, but it's frequented by at least one of the people who have commented here.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are currently unmoderated and open to everyone. I will see how this works out and might switch to moderation. Please sign your comment with a name or identifier.