Gay activities Oct 2018
Details about Saranrom, gay dating, boys in the provinces,
Bangkok gogo bar hopping, science of dating (thermodynamics, geometry, chemistry in the original sense).
Mon 1oct – Thu 4oct2018 Mandalay
Reported separately: https://christianpfc.blogspot.com/2018/10/gay-activities-myanmar-sepoct-2018_15.html
Fri 5oct2018 Bangkok Sake
Sake disco 00:16-02:28 (still going, official closing
03:30?). 11 Coyote boys 01:47-02:08, so-so. Poor start with few people, then
getting better. Give my phone number to a cute boy, who would later add me on
Line. (At time of posting, we have exchanged many messages but haven’t met
yet.)
Sat 6oct2018 Bangkok 39 underground
39 underground sauna 17:40-19:04. From 116 to 134 customers.
One clear hit not interested, several bordercases. Underwear day observed.
Taxi to Pinklao, where I meet K again. Dinner and chat, but
he isn’t in the mood for horizontal activities.
On way home by taxi pass Saranrom, and it looks promising
(about 10 boys of various ages and types). I should have gotten out of taxi for
a closer look! Current positive report here: http://www.gaythailand.com/forums/topic/11945-is-the-area-around-grand-palace-still-active/
Sun 7oct2018 Bangkok bar hopping
Bar hopping with my loyal reader vinapu, reported here:
Mon 8oct2018 Bangkok Saranrom
Have to check out Saranrom again! The little trade that is
left is concentrated around the canal (Khlong Lot) near City Walk (gay bar).
Around 23:15, there are about 10 boys who look available. No clear hit, however
the last boy looks okay, and he takes the initiative (my translation from
Thai):
Boy: Where are you going?
CPFC: I’m just walking around.
Boy: I know you are looking for boy. Can I go with you?
CPFC: Okay.
35 taxi to S Hotel 1962 (former Ruen Rom Hotel). 200 short
time room. Game from Phetkasem Soi 63. That’s about 15 km by road, proof that
there is only one gay street trade area. Why else would boys come from that far
- I had one from Samrong - if there were similar places elsewhere?
Okay in bed. Good nipple play, gets hard by wanking (medium
to big), no body hair, brown skin, slim body but no sixpack. Let him wear
various underwear, but then he gets impatient, so we wrap it up. Asks for my
phone number (he has no Line, no smartphone, no credit).
I’m vacillating between take him again next time (if I can’t
find someone else), and making an excuse why I can’t take him again.
That was the southernmost place 13.746076, 100.496085 I ever
took a boy. The northernmost is 13.752516, 100.492174, the westernmost 13.753590,
100.491525 and the easternmost must have been along Atsadang road.
Tue 9oct2018 Ger in Rangsit
In the morning online dating 1 hour, but can’t get anyone to
come to my room. Ger in Rangsit is working, but can get an hour off. When we
first met in Aug it was for free, but now he needs money, so I offer 500. I go by
public transport to meet him. About 2 hours to get there, spend about 1 h 40
min in short time hotel 320 THB, 500 THB for Ger, and 2 hours to get back. But
it was worth every minute and every Baht!
There is a connection, not just in bed but outside as well.
None of the usual passive-ignorant crap “I don’t know”, “It’s too (anything)”.
Some day I might take him on a sightseeing trip.
Thu 11oct2018 Nakon Sri Thammarat NST
Duean Sip Festival is over, but the statues from the
procession are still on display. Sightseeing during day and heavy working on
the apps (I had contacted two boys from NST on facebook a few days in
advance, but none of them eager to meet). With very little detour/wait meet
Nio. Hairy upper thighs and not handsome. Later, with very little detour/wait
meet NatM. A bit on the fat side.
My last chance is a boy NatTH whose pictures are not a clear
hit, but with stats 24/48/166 you can’t go wrong. Asks for my room number, and
knocks on my door. Looks better than in pictures, and my type, my style.
Absolutely want to meet him again! Next trip to South is Hua Hin in December
(when friend from Germany is there), I will stretch it to Nakon Sri Thammarat!
(Update: NatTH has gone quiet online. But I know the
hotel he works in, so I will have to go to NST and ask there if he is still
there. Update 22nov2018: he is active on blued. Back in his hometown Pattalung
and no work and no money. Is irregularly on Line or facebook and can’t give
me his phone number. I didn’t ask why. He asks for money, and I agree. It’s
just 200 THB – he even offered camsex as he doesn’t want to take money for
free, but I declined – and now I have his bank account details and sent him
200 at an ADM. In Germany you can send a message with a money transfer, but not in
Thailand.)
In addition to thermodynamics (I like warm and dry skin),
geometry has an impact as well. I like slim boys, and the best part is
protruding hip and shoulder bones that create concave zones on the body
(whereas a fat person is convex almost everywhere, like a balloon).
And let’s not forget smell. Most boys’ smell is indifferent,
but I like the body odor (which is chemical compounds) of Bom from Minburi so much that I forgive him stealing money from me several
times.
In online dating, after pictures, the first thing I look for
is age/weight/height, and numbers like above 24/48/166 get me salivating.
A bit like this paragraph from The Little Prince
p14 If you were to say to the
grown - ups: "I saw a beautiful house made of rosy brick, with geraniums
in the windows and doves on the roof," they would not be able to get any
idea of that house at all. You would have to say to them: "I saw a house
that cost $20,000." Then they would exclaim: "Oh, what a pretty house
that is!"
If someone told me “I know a
Thai boy who takes good care of me, and cooks very well.”, I would reply “So
what?”. But if someone told me “I know a Thai boy who is 20 years old,
weighs 50 kg and is 170 cm tall.” I would reply “That sounds fantastic! Can
I have his phone number?”.
Fri 12oct2018 Chumphon
Travel from Nakon Sri Thammarat
to Chumphon takes all day. My friend NatLS (Lang Suan) moved from Lang Suan to
Chumphon. He recommended a hotel and checked already in. (When I refunded
him the money on Sat he even said that would not have been necessary.)
In Nakon Sri Thammarat I said
hello and goodbye to NatTH in my room dressed in towel, and here was a chance
that NatLS is already in the room when I arrive, but he was out in town.
Dinner, then back to room and I
initiate horizontal activities. First encounter was great, no sex on second
encounter, this encounter was okay.
Sat 13oct2018 Chumphon
I get up at 8 and NatLS is still
asleep (we were in bed 19, and he was sleeping from 20). When I touch his
penis, defensive hand movements in sleep. What time will he wake up? This could
fuck up my entire day (boy wakes up in the afternoon, and then tells me he
has to go home, after we made plans for sightseeing together yesterday). I
go out for lunch and when I come back it’s after 12, so I pay for another night
in the hotel. Back in room, NatLS is awake (that makes over 16 hours sleep!)
and finally around 14 we can start going for sightseeing (on his motorbike to
places near Chumphon). In the end, everything fine!
Mon 15oct2018 Bangkok Nana
Tue 16oct2018 Nakon Sawan
When I passed Nakon Sawan on the
way to Sukhothai, KimNS chatted me up on blued. Now I have time to go to meet
him. My travels are getting more and more daring. Last time I went to Nakon
Sawan (250 km by train, takes 5 hours) to meet a boy I have met before (but who
disappeared online), and now one I have not met before!
Kim finishes work 21 and picks me
up at my hotel 22:32. Then invites me for drinking with his friends in a Thai
style pub 22:44-23:51. That was the maximum I could endure (loud music, many
people, being out late). Then back to my room (on his mocy, KimNS slightly
drunk), and to bed. My type, my style, will come back!
Wed 17oct2018 Nakon Sawan
While waiting for KimNS
yesterday, I was online and chatted up some more boys. One Cutter would have come
to see me right away, but I was waiting for KimNS so couldn’t invite him. He
doesn’t work or study in the morning, but sleeps late. I call him around 9, and
he picks up, but sounds like I just woke him up and after a few words hangs up.
This profile (left) looked very enticing. He was looking for money, and I agreed. Then he sent me his real picture (right), and careful readers of my blog just have to look at the hair on his knee and leg and will know my reaction.
This profile (left) looked very enticing. He was looking for money, and I agreed. Then he sent me his real picture (right), and careful readers of my blog just have to look at the hair on his knee and leg and will know my reaction.
Another one didn’t reply on that
day or the day after, but some days after I was back in Bangkok got very
interested. Now I have three contacts in Nakon Sawan and don’t know how to
schedule them for my next trip!
At night (back in Bangkok) dinner with EmAT, then
to my room for horizontal activities and stays over night.
HALF OF THE REPORT
If you think it’s long, stop here and continue another day.
If you think it’s long, stop here and continue another day.
Fri 19oct2018 Pattaya
Golf from hornet comes to my
room, 1000 fully deserved as before.
Bar hopping: Winner Boys, Nice
Boys, Eros, Power Boys nothing new. The first time I didn’t make it to
Boystown.
For detailed current description
of Pattaya bar scene look here:
BusL usually works until 3 am,
but finishes midnight today. Perfect timing! So I don’t go to disco, but meet
him. Everything fine in bed, will meet him again.
Sat 20oct2018 Bangkok
I have been chatting with a boy
Fork from Ayutthaya on facebook for a while, and did consider visiting him in
Ayutthaya. Now he is in Bangkok and comes to meet me. Pick him up at MRT
station, then to my room where he takes shower and emerges in towel. Too fat!
Skin too cold! We both lie in bed, Fork plays on his mobile phone and I study
Chinese. Then dinner and bye on the road. Filed as “no sex”.
No repeat. I don’t even know why
I befriended him on facebook. But still better than me going to see him in
Ayutthaya!
Sun 21oct2018 Samrong
The boy Lek in Samrong is free
every Sunday. Last time we just met in Imperial Samrong, now I have to take it
to the next level (room!).
There seems to be a standard
mating ritual. In public the boy is indifferent (my translation from Thai):
CPFC: Where do you want to go?
Boy: I don’t know.
CPFC: What do you want to do?
Boy: I don’t know.
(Consider that I went to see him
near his place, so he should know places of interest, and consider that I
invited him for lunch and cinema last time, so could choose places or
activities he could not afford.)
As he had earphone in his ear I
couldn’t even be sure he hears what I’m saying, so I wrote on Line.
CPFC: Do want to go to my room
for hugging and cuddling?
Boy: Yes.
In my room, I take shower and
emerge in towel. Lek is playing on his mobile. I initiate sex (put hand on knee
or under shirt, hug him, kiss his neck), pry the mobile phone off his hands and
take off his clothes. Finally response. Okay in bed. Slim and brown, but hairy
balls and ass. No repeat.
Goodbye can be difficult as well.
I’m hungry, but he is not. I go out for dinner and ask him how he will get back
home. No clear answer. So give him 100 THB and tell him to take mocy to MRT,
then change to BTS to Samrong. Wait on the road until mocy taxi comes, then
say goodbye and go for dinner.
Tue 23oct2018 Kabinburi
On the way to Korat last month a
boy Beer from Kabinburi chatted me up on blued. Now is the time to go meet him
(I have sightseeing there as well). Train to Kabinburi. Until now I didn’t know
that train station is a few km out of town, and there is no public transport. I
didn’t even see mocy taxi, but fortunately BeerKabin picks me up at the railway
station shortly after I arrive.
Check into the hotel he
recommended, then go for dinner. Back in room, I take shower and emerge in
towel. Beer is in bed, fully dressed, watching TV. I initiate sex, but Beer is
a bit too fat and pale, so I don’t get hard. No repeat.
Wed 24oct2018 Sakaew
Meet a friend and stay near his
place, then sightseeing.
Thu 25oct2018 Chanthaburi
About two years ago I saw this
picture on http://llz.blogspot.com/ and
was smitten. Marriage material!
Here we come back to geometry of dating. Look at his upper thighs. There are flat or even concave zones, which I like very much. The shape of his upper thighs is almost like the body of a shark, a rounded triangle. For a fatty, it would be like a drum.
This year I found him Boss by
chance on facebook and befriended him. A first attempt to meet in June failed
for rain. Now I could go from Sakaew either directly back to Bangkok, or stay
one night in Chanthaburi to meet Boss.
Once again I’m stepping far out
of my comfort zone. Boss works out of town, but fortunately there is a resort
right next to his workplace. Arrive in Chanthaburi bus station at night and
take taxi (150 THB for 8 km, songtheo that does not follow a line) to that
resort. Have dinner and wait for Boss to finish work. Meet on street and go to
my room. Chat first, then I initiate sex. After a slow start my type, my style.
Worth a repeat!
But from chat and slow start I
might have been on the receiving end of pity sex. Or I’m a bordercase for him,
but as he is stuck there in the boondocks, and has nothing better to do and I’m
staying next to his workplace (and his room is in the same building), he can as
well see how it turns out.
As a side effect, looking online,
I found a money Bas Trat who was in Bangkok last year, but is now back home in
Trat, and whom I would like to meet again but lost contact online (i.e. his
online dating profiles and Line have gone unread and unanswered).
Sat 27oct2018 Bangkok
After a long day at Book Fair in
Sirkit Center, and fruit shopping in Klong Toey Market, I’m home about 23. A
boy Aof on blued messages me and pictures look okay. I would go to bed to sleep,
but he is eager to meet and not far, so I invite him. Arrives soon and quickly
to bed. Slim but no visible sixpack. Unpleasant smell/taste during kissing.
Good sucking and nipple play. However he talks too much. And he has an underbite
(Mandibular Prognathism) that I could just live with when his mouth is closed
(or sucking my dick), but a total turn-off when he is talking. No repeat.
Mon 29oct2018 Bangkok
Take Kit from Nana to my room. https://christianpfc.blogspot.com/2018/11/dating-thai-boys-65-pick-me-up.html
Tue 30oct2018 Bangkok
39 underground sauna
18:36-20:36 with a Farang friend. Nude day observed. From 94 to 60 customers. Several
bordercases, but no action for me.
If I had nothing else to do, I
would make time – customer number profiles for various saunas, by either
counting occupied lockers where this is possible, or sitting outside and
counting customers going in and coming out of the place.
Continue to barhopping with
Farang friend.
Classic Boy 21:18-22:06.
From 12 Boys no customer to 16 boys 4 customers (Asian) during our stay. Gogo
boys in white, coyote in black individual underwear and closed shoes, coyote
boots. Slow rotation, and very little chance to see the boys from the side or
behind.
#41 Ran from Lao (characteristic 4
stripes tattoo on chest) has been around for years, but didn’t age well.
#42 Noi worked in Zy massage a
while ago, where I had massage with him, so-so.
#26 from Cambodia (info from
staff) sticks out. Cute face, nice body and bulge, but hair on upper legs and
above waistline. If I had seen him in briefs (I could see the contours of
briefs under trunks) that might have made the difference to off him (or not, if
there had been pubic hair poking out on the side of his briefs).
Pubic hair horror in online dating:
Golden Cock 22:18. 4 Boys
and one customer (White). Boys in underwear and shirt. One of the boys shapely,
but altogether not worth buying a drink.
Super A 22:20. Between 5
and 10 boys (some in the bar in black underwear and shirt, some outside fully
dressed) and one customer (White). None of them attractive to me.
Wed 31oct2018 Samut Sakon
The fourth time I go to Samut
Sakon to meet Nat, and while the first 3 where “worth a repeat”, now there is a
drop. File as “no repeat”.
Summary:
That must be a new record, having
sex in 8 different places. In chronological order: Mandalay, Nakon Sri
Thammarat, Bangkok, Nakon Sawan, Pattaya, Kabinburi, Chanthaburi and Samut
Sakon.
12 free sex: Saw Mandalay,
NatTH NST, Kim Nakon Sawan, EmAT, NatLS, BusL, Lek Samrong, Beer Kabinburi, Boss
Chanthaburi, Aof, Kit, NatSS.
5 no sex: K Pinklao, Niu
NST, NatM NST, ForkA, Kit Nana.
3 paid sex: Game Saranrom
500, Ger Rangsit 500, Golf in Pattaya 1000 = 2000.
2 sauna visits: 39
underground twice.
1 disco visit: Sake.
New statistics. Divide sexual
encounters in “worth a repeat” and “not worth a repeat”, with all cases that
are “maybe” filed as “not”.
8 Repeat: Saw, Ger, NatTH,
Kim NS, EmAT, Golf, BusL, Boss.
7 No repeat: Game, NatLS, Lek,
Beer Kabin, Aof, Kit, NatSS.
Divide sexual encounters in “old”
= boys I have had sex with before, and “new” = boys I have had sex with for the
first time.
9 New: Saw, NatTH, Kim,
Lek, Beer, Boss, Aof, Kit, Game.
6 Old: EmAT, NatLS, BusL,
NatSS, Ger, Golf.
These new statistics allow me to
check my numbers. The sums must be the same free + paid = repeat + no repeat =
new + old. How successful the month was can be calculated by
(free+repeat)/(paid+no repeat)=(12+8)/(3+7)=2.
Copyright 2018 ChristianPFC except pictures




Depilatory cream can be quite effective for removing the unwanted and unsightly hair from the private parts. You can include it in your foreplay.
ReplyDeleteAddendum to Saranrom: I know of two Farang who pay the boys there 1000 THB. Words might have spread and everyone expecting 1000 from Farang now. I had that in mind when I walk around, and I was in the comfortable situation that that was just a reconnaissance trip and if Game had told me that he wants 1000 because other Farang pay 1000, I would have told him: “You can either wait for other Farang to take you for 1000 or come with me for 500”. But we didn’t discuss money, and he took the 500 I gave him without visible emotion.
ReplyDelete