Gay activities Feb 2019
Fri1feb2019
A friend from Germany is in Bangkok and he likes the show at
Classic Boys. Official drink price is 380, but we get in at 300 per
person (group of 3). Arrive 22:13, 15 boys and 3 customers. Two customers
sitting with two fully dressed boys, one of them very cute, must be the same as
my last visit
Tue 30oct2018
#26 from Cambodia (info from staff) sticks out. Cute
face, nice body and bulge, but hair on upper legs and above waistline. If I had
seen him in briefs (I could see the contours of briefs under trunks) that might
have made the difference to off him (or not, if there had been pubic hair
poking out on the side of his briefs).
But they leave soon, and for the rest of my stay there would
be no clear hit. One gogo boy and one coyote boy wearing sleeveless shirt, a
development I don’t like. The coyote do not do more dancing than the gogo. If
they weren’t dressed differently, you wouldn’t notice the difference.
Show schedule 22:30, real 22:43 to 23:24. About half is
singing/dancing/costumes, half is nudity. During show over 10 customers. Total
number of customers during our stay over 20. Makes me wonder how they stay in
business, but fortunately that is not my concern, and even more fortunately if
they went out of business that would not affect me.
Long gaps between rotation and show and between acts in the
show. Customers smoking. Music too loud.
Out of the boys I saw on stage I would take 4 for free. #1
has very nice body and brown skin, face okay, but his underwear is stuffed. #14
is okay. #27 is okay. #35 has nice bulge, and it seems to be all natural.
When we leave 23:37, there are two other customers. It will
be a long time until I’m back.
Sat2feb2019
A boy Nat Yasothon who lives nearby and who has been on my
watchlist for a while comes to my room. Face very average (that’s why I didn’t
pursue him earlier), awesome body judging by pictures on online dating, big
cock and can do everything as I soon would find out. We spent and enjoyable 14:15-16:00
in my room, and I was bracing myself for a money request, but there was none
when we said goodbye! Worth a repeat.
Farose I Pradipat Soi 19.
A friend told me about show at midnight every Saturday, with
many customers, some of them cute. After years of absence (the dirtiest sauna I
have ever been to) time for a visit. Entry 160, stay 23:20-00:05. About 20
customers, some of them fully dressed, none of them my type. Performers prepare
for show (makeup, costumes) in locker room (one big area reception and
lockers), and smoking. Leave before show starts (schedule is midnight) and I
have no intention of ever going again.
Farose II Ramkhamhaeng Soi 21.
Entry 170, stay 00:36-02:27. Walking to sauna and on
entering, another customer smiles at me and says hello, and then gets his key
without paying. I pay with 500 THB and get change for two entries. Tell the cashier that I don’t
know the other person. Cashier runs after him in the locker room, and then
gives me change for one entry.
In the locker room another approaches me, holds 100+20+20
THB notes in his hand and asks me for 2000 in English. Switch to Thai to find
out what this is about, and he asks me for 20. Say sorry and ignore him. Still
don’t know what this was about, but I’m not a bank.
Already on first round through the premises one cute who is
interested. No hair on upper thighs, but I can see and feel his veins on upper thighs which
turns me on. But face only so-so, and too early to commit to anything, say
goodbye and continue. I should have exchanged contact information, I would not
see him again!
New towels! New sofas! Food in ground floor in front of gym
(when I was there only rice left, and you would have wash used cutlery as there
was no clean left). Rooftop garden all benches and chairs stacked, now nowhere
to sit and no light.
About 30 customers in disco (loud music, smoking). Only soda
water from machine? I checked all outlets, and only colorless fizzy comes out.
The time up to 2017 when they had the most delicious coke seems to be gone for
good.
Several bordercases, one approaches me and we exchange Line
to meet another day. He says he is there only for dancing and not to go to
rooms. When I leave, still busy.
Sun3feb2019
Bom Pakse emotional boy reported here: https://christianpfc.blogspot.com/2019/03/dating-thai-boys-72-emotional-boy.html
Tue5feb2019
A boy I like (Fluk in Mueang Thong Thani) is live on blued and
advertises a group sex party. Add him on line and get message: age, weight, height,
top or bottom, area, dick size, picture of body and dick. I answer part of it
and ask where he is, get the same message. I certainly would not send dick
picture! He is live for about 5 hours (!!!), and I don’t know what the outcome
is. But judging by the high number of followers and comments, I assume sensory
overload, and he is selling popper and Viagra, so I guess my chances of being
invited and finding him and other cute boys for free group sex is too low to pursue.
Meet a cute boy Nit from Cambodia on hornet. Pick him up by taxi in Sathorn, and we spend 22:10-23:19 in my room. My type, my style, no character flaws.
BFC3in2019. And one who I would pursue as a boyfriend! I
have never been that close to having a boyfriend, on 3feb one who pursues me as
a boyfriend, and on 5feb one who I pursue as a boyfriend. I have not been that mad about a boy for years. Several times per day checking on his hornet how far he is away and when he was last online.
He mentioned that he
would like to study English (implying he has no time and money), and I caught myself
with the idea of giving him a monthly allowance and sending him to language
school and part time job. His current job (5:30-17:30 in a restaurant, 400 THB per day) does not allow studying and I wouldn't want my boyfriend to work such times.
I wouldn't tell him straight away, but rather ask if he can get leave from work, compensate for the financial loss and take him on a few trips to see if the feeling remains and is mutual.
I wouldn't tell him straight away, but rather ask if he can get leave from work, compensate for the financial loss and take him on a few trips to see if the feeling remains and is mutual.
Update: Alas, it’s not meant to be. I had some other
trips, and when I was in Bangkok, he was not free to meet, and is now back in
Cambodia to be a monk. Hornet profile deleted around 27feb, we are still in
contact on Line but he doesn’t know when he will be back.
Wed6feb2019 Pattaya
The boy Nat from Kawaii comes to my room before work. 1000
well deserved. Repeat.
Dinner with Farang friend. Info from him: He had the two Malagasy (demonym for people from Madagascar) brothers
for 1000 THB each and was happy with them. Still activity on the hill at any time of the day or night (as I
found many years ago, but haven’t been back).
.
.
Winner Boys 20:45-21:10. Pineapple juice 85 THB (up
from 79 last year). 12 boys 1 customer to 12 boys 10 customers.
Double Shot has a birthday party with free buffet
(info from Farang friend). Good food, but I did not consider that without ordering
a drink, I cannot sit down, so I consume the food standing in the soi or at the
buffet. Embarrassing!
X-Boys Pattaya 21:45-22:57. Pineapple juice 280. 12
boys in white individual underwear, long socks and closed shoes, 11 customers.
I went there to see a boy Ball #24 in real, after chatting with him on hornet.
As soon as rotation ends, several boys descend on me, and at the end Nat sits
with me during show. I am asked several times to buy him a drink which I
refuse, but tip him 100 THB. He looked better on the pictures, but I would go
with him some day. But today tell him upfront that I came just to look and have
an appointment already.
Show is 22:00-40. Only little singing/dancing/costumes, but
a lot of skin. The B-Boys have one fatty/obese. Overall, positive. Strangely,
no influx of customers during show. Boys and customers smoking.
Apart from smoking and high drink price all positive: selection
of boys, show, attitude, not pushy about boy drink. I shared details here: https://www.gayguides.com/forums/topic/12238-info-on-x-boys/?do=findComment&comment=131490
For X-Boys Pattaya I have recent experience that you can
have a boy sitting with you and get away without buying a drink. That's not my
normal mode of operation, but here how it came:
I'm not a fan of X-Boys Pattaya and haven't been for over
a year. But I spotted a cute boy Ball online, and he works in X-Boys, and after
over a year it's time to re-assess the bar and their show. So I went shortly
before show to see the boys on rotation first, and then the show after.
Before show started, lights went off and all boys left
stage, and Ball came to sit with me uninvited (important; if I invite a boy I
always buy him a drink). I think three staff asked me if I would buy him a
drink, a firm "no" and they left me in peace and the boy sitting on
my side. As there were only few other customers, I didn't feel he loses on
opportunity for an off, and tipped him 100 when I left. The audition was
positive, and some day I might meet him before or after work.
I freely admit I'm a cheapskate. Under certain
circumstances I can justify paying 280 THB for drink for me, but I cannot
justify paying 300 THB for a boy drink. And if staff had told me the boy cannot
sit with me unless I buy him a drink, I would have replied "then he will
have to sit somewhere else", and taken all communication with the boy
online.
I had an appointment with Wit NK for 23, but he cancels:
However, by Thai standards it's an achievement that he notified me of cancellation before the appointed time. Most would have forgotten or not cared.
.
However, by Thai standards it's an achievement that he notified me of cancellation before the appointed time. Most would have forgotten or not cared.
.
We have been chatting in Thai for a while, and now when it comes to meeting he asks for money, which is not that much of a surprise in Pattaya. Wants 1000 THB, but accepts my counteroffer of 500. Comes to my room and all fine: brown, slim, six pack abs. At 160 cm (according to his profile) one of the shortest/smallest I ever had. Repeat.
Thu7feb2019 Pattaya
Chat with several boys in the morning, finally Wit NK who
cancelled yesterday evening is free and meets me in Tuk-Com, even invites me
for coffee (he) and cake (I). That became only clear at the end, when he paid
and refused to take money from me.
We retreat to my room where we would spend a full 6 hours
(12-18) in bed! That matches my previous record in Myanmar, and sets a record
for Thailand. And most important, only limited use of mobile phone. Many boys,
as soon as the cum is wiped off or out of shower, take out their mobile phone
and I’m just an attachment. I hate it! Fluent in English, no money problems, BFC4in2019.
Nice Boys 20:35-21:40. Hot tea 170 THB. 13 boys 1
customer, up to 10 customers during my stay, 7 customers when I leave.
One very shapely and cute and nice underwear (red and black
Chuan Keao briefs) #7. I saw that underwear before, so I consult my blog (on phone while in the bar):
Fri 9nov2018 Pattaya
Nice Boys 20:45-21:28. Hot tea 150. 14 Boys and 2
customers (increasing). Cute waiter Ammy and cute boy #27. So cute and nice
body and underwear (red and black Chuan Keao briefs) that I invite him to sit
with me (boy drink 200, tip 100). Nice body, but no response to my caresses,
and despite considerable effort cannot get hard. Tattoos on lower right arm and
right side of back.
It’s the same boy, with different number, and more tattoos:
above left nipple, right upper arm. Today he works up an erection, which looks
great in the underwear. Even though last encounter was indifferent, I ponder
calling him for a drink, but that is cut short when he retreats to the bathroom
with a cigarette.
Eros 21:46-22:22. Orange juice 100 THB. 7 boys and 3
customers to 11 boys 7 customers. The boy I’m looking for (from my last visit,
tall brown) is not in, but arrives during my stay. Invite him for a drink (beer
150, tip 100), but again I think he would be useless in bed, and anyway he says
he doesn’t feel well today. Now I have to skip Eros for a while, lest he thinks
I came for him and expects the same every time I visit.
Walk over to Boystown. BoysBoysBoys has signs “Full”
blocking the entrance, but nonetheless one of their staff beckons me to go in.
Toy Boys 23:23-00:10. Hot tea 220 THB. 10 boys and 10
customer to 10 boys and 5 customers. Only one of them cute, #75, but sitting
with customer (drinking game) and looking bored. Some shapely outside in jeans.
Disappointing.
Sat9feb2019 Sakaew
I have been chatting with a cute boy from Sakew for a while,
and now is the chance to combine sightseeing at Khao Chakran during day with
meeting him at night.
Once sightseeing in Khao Chakran is done, chat with the boy
for details of meeting. If there is any problem, or even if messages not
read/not replied, I just take the next bus to Bangkok. There is a time window
of 90 min (30 min finish sightseeing and wait for bus, 30 min bus to town, 30
min dinner) during which everything has to be sorted out.
Then suddenly a picture of a mobile phone (Samsung Galaxy
J6+ with price tag 7,990 THB): “I want this. Will you buy one for me?” “Cannot”
I refuse this and two more general requests for unspecified
gifts, but we continue chatting and at the end the boy agrees to come to see me
without gift!
Arriving at the bus station 19:13, I learn that the last bus
to Bangkok is already gone and that option did not exist. I was lucky! Had I
known before, I would have agreed to money or gift, else the night in hotel in
Sakaew would have been wasted.
Gorgeous body, a bit slow start (i.e. I have to do all the
work, trying to find out what turns him on), but then okay activities. I want a
repeat!
Sun10feb2019
Another round in the morning, then bus to Bangkok.
But since I’m back in Bangkok, all chat after that
unspecified or specified (1000-2000) money requests. I will have to let that
settle a bit and think of a way to deal with it. Anyway, it will be a while
until I go to Sakaew again (without money request it would be much sooner).
Mon11-Thu14feb2019
No gay activities. Couldn’t get anyone to come to my room,
and was not in the mood to travel.
Fri15feb2019 Pattaya
As a stopover on the way to Chanthaburi with a friend by his
car, Pattaya again. Out of 3 free boys I have there, one I slept with a week
ago, a repeat now would be too early and I would get tired of him. Another is
away, that leaves the third. Arrange meeting him in the afternoon.
Tragedy in one screenshot:
But let’s be optimistic! Better he is sick and miss free sex
with him, than I’m sick and he misses free sex with me.
But there is another one, working in Jomtien Complex. First
contact was on 16sep2017, but as he is only a bordercase, we haven’t met for
sex. The lucky one messages me just when I’m thinking of replacement for above
boy:
Parallel to that, once the appointment time 6 pm has passed, message him on Line:
Misunderstanding or stupidity? Form your own opinion based on above screenshots.
I have time to fill, so go online and one cute Tom nearby
messages me on hornet 17:53. Good English, efficient communication. Agree to
meet 18:20, give him hotel and room number, and when I think of sending another
message it knocks on my door 18:42. Reasonable time considering he was 3 km
away on hornet.
A bit older than on the pictures, a bit fatter than I like,
a bit too pale, but compensates with enthusiasm and technique and no
character flaws. 1000 well deserved. Nice cock and balls, hard from the
beginning. No repeat, but would warmly recommend to friends.
Walk around Sunee Plaza, and Good Boys is closed and the
sign has been removed.
Nice Boys 21:05-50. Hot tea 170. From 12 boys 4
customers to 3 customers. #3 is obviously gay and interested and entertaining,
and #25 is gay and cute (tattoos on upper back, right arm and lower left leg).
Tip both of them 100.
Cupidol 22:03-53. Pineapple juice 180. From 22 boys
and 5 customers to 4 customers. Several cute: #6 Tete whom I had before, but
online communication with him is difficult, and that turns me off. Cute #32 and
#36.
Walk along the beach, spot 3 available boys.
Jomtien Complex around 00:30 busy.
Sinlapin Esan 01:10-03:12. Several cute gay boys, and
two show interest in me. One is #25 from Nice Boys, and at the end I go with
him.
He stays across from Sinlapin Esan and his room is free!
What a lucky coincidence, so we don’t have to argue if it’s necessary to take a
mocy for 40 THB each to go back to my room in Baan Dok Mai, or walk 500 m at 3
am, half drunk.
In his room 03:19-42, where the boy has an assisted wank to
porn, while I can’t get hard because I’m slightly drunk and not clearly my
type, now that I get my hands on his naked body.
Return to Sinlapin Esan 03:49-52. My friend is gone, and number
of customers decreasing. Go home.
Sat16feb2019 Chanthaburi
On the way to Chanthaburi, pick up an old acquaintance Dave
to join for trip to Khao Kitchakut on Sunday. Good in bed, repeat.
Let's call it convenience sex. I have other contacts in Chanthaburi, but I don't want the hassle of meeting someone new, with possible space-time confusion and money requests or other negative surprises. And Dave is a nice person and has never been to Khao Kitchakut (where we will go tomorrow).
Let's call it convenience sex. I have other contacts in Chanthaburi, but I don't want the hassle of meeting someone new, with possible space-time confusion and money requests or other negative surprises. And Dave is a nice person and has never been to Khao Kitchakut (where we will go tomorrow).
Mon18feb2019
A boy Joe from nearby comes to my room. Hairy chest and a
bit on the fat and pale side, but rest okay. Repeat.
Wed20-Sat23feb2019 Esan trip
Sat23feb2019 Bangkok
D Indonesia comes to my room, after first encounter on
31dec2018 was positive. He wants to borrow money, so I give him 1000 (500 for
taxi return as last time, 500 as a loan that I do not expect to be paid back).
Stays overnight.
Sun24feb2019 Bangkok
Pick up Pea Lao at Century The Movie Plaza (where he works).
First encounter was 9dec2018, why does it have to take so long until I can see
boys I like again. We have a good time and he stays over night. Two overnights in a row. A new record?
Mon25feb2019 Bangkok
His work would start 11 am, but when I tell him around 10
that he has to prepare to go, he says he will not go to work and stays until
afternoon instead. Give him 100 to cover travel expenses.
Update: next time we chat he changed job and now works in
Sukhumvit. That’s three different jobs I know of in three months we know each
other.
Wed27feb2019 Bangkok
M Malaysia comes to meet me and I pick him up at bus stop.
Not my type, but now that he has made all the way from Ramkhamhaeng here, it
would be unfair to send him back, and the body picture on blued looks
promising. In my room, he gives me massage and everything develops as you can
imagine. Good activities, but neither face nor body my type. Ask him if it’s
his picture in profile (could be when he was younger or slimmer, or favorable
angle): not. I fell for it again!
The two face pictures he sent me in blued deleted after 3 seconds. A video chat would have saved me the time and disappointment!
That leaves the question: do I have to ask if it's his picture in profile or does he have to tell me? Furthermore, a Malaysian teaching English in Bangkok? Unusual. Is he Pinoy?
.
The two face pictures he sent me in blued deleted after 3 seconds. A video chat would have saved me the time and disappointment!
That leaves the question: do I have to ask if it's his picture in profile or does he have to tell me? Furthermore, a Malaysian teaching English in Bangkok? Unusual. Is he Pinoy?
.
Thu28feb2019 Bangkok
Go to Klong Toey market to see if I can find Non who came to
my room on 24dec2018 and great body and cock, but then blocked me (?) on
facebook. We meet by chance, and he would come for 500, and he would bring his
brother (similar great body and cute face), but the brother is not interested.
He does not know why I can’t contact him on facebook (either lies, or forgot
that he blocked me, or there is a technical problem). He would go with me, i.e.
drive to my room together on mocy, but would have to go to petrol station
first, and over all this discussion (one or two boys, how much for each, petrol
for mocy), he loses interest and says goodbye.
A fine example how stupidity and poverty enforce each other
and form a vicious circle.
Summary:
15 Free sex: Nat Yaso, Bom Pakse, Nit Cambodia (100 taxi), Wit NK,
Sakaew, Sinlapin, Chanthaburi, Joe Rama 3, Rap KK, Job Mahasarakham, Fatty
Mahasarakham, Nut Korat, D Indonesia (500 taxi + 500 loan), Pea Lao (100
travel), M Malaysia.
3 Paid sex: Nat Kawaii 1000, Bank Lao 500, Tom 1000.
0 No sex.
6 No show: Wit NK, Bus L, NF Jomtien, KKdeaf, Ohm
Mahasarakham, Timeline Korat.
1 Refused: KK 500<->1000.
6 Old: Nat Kawaii, Chanthaburi, Rap KK, Job Mahasarakham, D
Indonesia, Pea Lao.
12 New: Nat Yaso, Bom Pakse, Nit Cambodia, Bank Lao, Wit NK,
Sakaew, Tom, Sinlapin, Joe Rama 3, Fatty Mahasarakham, Nut Korat, M Malaysia.
12 Repeat: Nat Yaso, Bom Pakse, Nit Cambodia, Nat Kawaii, Bank
Lao, Wit NK, Sakaew, Chanthaburi, Joe Rama 3, Job Mahasarakham, D Indonesia, Pea
Lao.
6 No Rep: Tom, Sinlapin, Rap KK, Fatty Mahasarakham, Nut
Korat, M Malaysia.
(Repeat + Free)/(No repeat + paid) = 27/9 = 3. This shows
the limits of my formula: Numerically the outcome is similar to previous
months, but I feel shortchanged for the time and effort I put in and consider
the second half of February a low point in the last 12 months. The formula should be extended by putting "no show" and "refused" in denominator, which gives (Repeat + Free)/(No repeat + paid + no show + refused) = 27/16 = 1.7.
8 Gogo: Classic Boys, Winner, X-Boys Pattaya (Ball 100 THB
tip), Nice Boys, Eros (Oil 100), Toy Boys, Nice Boys (2x100), Cupidol.
1 Disco: Sinlapin.
0 Massage.
2 Sauna: Farose I, Farose II.
Copyright 2019 ChristianPFC





Bonsoir,
ReplyDeleteEn train de remonter ton journal - 2015 and going, le ton de tes billets me rappelle Berlin il y a .. dix douze ans, en allant mater les garçons a Zoologischer garden
Le Chat, maintenant à Chiang Mai
I noticed that you post more pics and screen shots, which is great!
ReplyDelete