Dating Thai boys (74) He wants my LINE
Usually I prefer to move chat from gay online dating to LINE rather quickly for several reasons:
some boys abandon their online dating account; if someone blocks you or deletes his profile, chat on hornet or blued is gone from your account as well (whereas in Line you still have the chat); in LINE I have fewer contacts so it's easier to keep track of boys.
But that is after exchanging a few messages on gay online dating, and most importantly seeing one picture or better video chat to see the boy's face. If someone starts a chat asking for my LINE (or email or facebook or whatever), that's a bad signal and I will not give it to him.
The pictures in his profile looked promising:
But I don't know if they are his and as his stats (31/56/168) were out of my range of preferences, it was easy for me to say NO.
Copyright 2019 ChristianPFC




"Dot panic" .. Nice
ReplyDeleteWhen will you post videos as well? :)
Don't understand why a request to immediately transfer to Line is "a bad signal" to you, or why it's so essential to Biscuit.
ReplyDeleteBefore changing to Line for communication, I want to make sure there is a future (sex) for us, and for that I need a face picture. I don't know why it's so important to him, but something is amiss. If he were looking for sex with me, he would send picture or do video chat in blued.
DeleteAnd the opposite: I ask a boy for his Line and he doesn't give it to me. We were chatting on hornet (there you can't have a videochat, but on blued you can), he was a few km away alone in a hotel, pictures looked promising but before taking a taxi there I would have wanted a video chat. As that is not possible on hornet, I asked for his Line, and he said goodbye.
ReplyDelete