Gay activities Phuket Oct2019
Update on gay scene in Phuket Patong.
Fri4oct2019
Night bus from Southern bus station to Phuket town.
Sat5-Mon7oct2019 Phuket town
Stay in Phuket town for Vegetarian Festival and general sightseeing (temples, Phromthep cape).
I thought hotels would be booked out, but there was ample choice. Originally I had planned to stay in a hotel 600/night, but on the way pass a hostel that has rooms for 300 (no towel, extra 30 for towel rent). The room is fine (small, double bed, aircon, table, chair), shared toilet/bathroom has some maintenance issues: one sink drains slowly, the other has blocked faucet (limescale?); shower head holder loose. But all no problem when I have nobody to take to my room.
Gay online dating in Phuket low activity. Meet one boy Luca in Central Festival. Fluent in English and interesting conversation, no character flaws or money problems, but I don’t feel “I want to get my hands into your pants”.
I thought hotels would be booked out, but there was ample choice. Originally I had planned to stay in a hotel 600/night, but on the way pass a hostel that has rooms for 300 (no towel, extra 30 for towel rent). The room is fine (small, double bed, aircon, table, chair), shared toilet/bathroom has some maintenance issues: one sink drains slowly, the other has blocked faucet (limescale?); shower head holder loose. But all no problem when I have nobody to take to my room.
Gay online dating in Phuket low activity. Meet one boy Luca in Central Festival. Fluent in English and interesting conversation, no character flaws or money problems, but I don’t feel “I want to get my hands into your pants”.
Mon7oct2019 Patong
I have been to Phuket Patong in 2014 and 2016 https://christianpfc.blogspot.com/2016/12/phuket-patong-29nov2016.html,
time for a repeat.
Aquarius guesthouse and sauna https://aquarius-guesthouse.com/ is the only gay sauna in Thailand I haven’t been to, so fill that gap now. At 900 THB per night that’s double than what I usually pay for hotel, but it includes visit to the sauna (240 from memory) and a good breakfast, and room is nice and convenient location, so it was worth it and I would stay there again.
Looking for lunch same as in 2016: all restaurants nearby charge
120 THB for fried rice with chicken (costs 40 elsewhere in Thailand), so I have
microwave food from 7-Eleven for lunch. Public transport costs about double or triple.
But Western food similar priced as in Bangkok.
I had contacted a boy Khun on facebook who works in a
massage in Paradise Complex and go to see him now. For a change*, I take one hour cream massage for 400 THB. Only cold water in shower, mattress on floor,
curtain.
*Mostly I take oil massage to be naked and get the masseur naked as well for happy ending.
Massage is okay, Khun is in underwear and towel. Warm dry
skin. Aircon at 24 C is too cold and windy. The cream feels cold at first, then
dries on my skin. Have some fun (as far as curtain permits) and tip 800. Worth
a repeat (or rather: do more in the privacy of my room).
Afterwards, Khun suggests we go to Central Patpong for cake
and coffee. He tells me we met before (June 2018 with Art in Ayutthaya), and
indeed now that he tells me I have a vague recollection that I saw him in real life
before and impression was positive, but I can’t find anything in my notes!
But during coffee and cake it turns out his English is not
as good as I thought, and instead of conversation (Thai or English) he plays on
his phone. Say goodbye with option to meet again after work or tomorrow
morning.
Aquarius sauna 17:51-19:03.
1st floor large pool from 0.8 to 1.5 m depth, bar
next to pool, directly accessible from reception.
2nd floor locker room, over 50 lockers but with
that many customers it would be crammed, steam room with two doors, labyrinth,
private cubicles with light, dry sauna (can seat 5), cold Jacuzzi (can seat 5).
Rooftop sun chairs, cold Jacuzzi (can seat 3) view of
mountain and The Royal Paradise Hotel.
About 10 customers. Suddenly I find myself in the steam room
with one fat Indian, and a slim and dark small person appears who would be my
type as far as I can see in low light and fog. On that bench that can seat 5
(let’s number the seats 1-2-3-4-5), the fat Indian sits on 3 and the slim
person on 1.
Is there a sauna etiquette that says you have to sit as far
away as possible from everyone else? That would put me on seat 5, which has no
value. Instead, sit in seat 2 between fat Indian and slim person. Have a close
look at slim person: Indian, age about 40. Very dark and slim, so put my hand
on his upper thigh which feels like:
Abort.
A fat Singaporean lures me into a room with promise of
massage. Massage is perfunctory and he soon veers towards my privates.
Dinner (Italian at similar price as in Bangkok or Pattaya) and walk along Bangla road. Then have a look in all
gogo bars to decide where to start, but they all look pretty bleak.
Tangmo 21:38-22:03. Pineapple juice 200 THB. 5 boys in
briefs and closed shows, 1 customer. Smoking. Label with old name MO2 still inside. Staff
asks which boy I like, so I counter with a price enquiry: 3000 (in words: THREE THOUSAND) including room upstairs. I wouldn’t go with any of them for free, so
I leave it at that. In hindsight, I should have told him about Pattaya and how I sometimes get boys online for 500. Show 21:50-22:00 including one white hunk who would roam
the audience for tips after his performance. When I leave 4 boys no customer.
My Way 22:15-49. Pineapple juice 100 THB. Show in progress
when I enter. 5 hunks (I'm being generous; more fat than muscle) in white jeans and 6
customers. Aircon off to save energy? Strong wind from fan which I don’t like. Show
ends 22:37 with 3 boys on stage and more sitting with customers. When I leave,
11 customers.
Overall poor. I should have gone for another massage instead
of gogo bars!
Gogo bars: Passport Pub (I saw 3 boys in
trunks on stage, not worth entering), Tangmo (former MO2), My Way /
Zag Club (I haven’t been to Zag Club, but what I saw/heard/read indicates
it’s a gogo working together with My Way).
Gay Massage places: Siam massage (has two entrances),
another Siam Massage / Instant Plaisir, Cowboy massage, Naka massage, 4 massage, Blue Dolphin,
Donut massage. Spot two boys who I would have massage with if I had more time. And there was a mixed massage Linly with one cute slim boy who would be
high on my list.
Average price for 1 hour oil massage is 400 THB, but if you
hesitate drops to 300. Apart from Khun (whom I met in June 2018 in Ayutthaya), there was one boy First who used to work in gogo in Sunnee and we recognize each other. A bit on the fat side, but his friend is my type and get his facebook!
I didn’t go to Patong Beach, no idea about current
situation sun chairs and umbrellas.
Tue8oct2019 Phuket to Pattalung
Breakfast included, ample and good. Online dating no
success. Leave 11:00 and take public transport to Pattalung. The boy Naru I met
last year in Nakon Sri Thammarat is now in Pattalung and, combined with some
temples, warrants a visit.
While I’m on the bus, Naru messages me that today is
inconvenient for him, better tomorrow. I thought everything is set up, but now hours before arrival, start Olympic dating to find someone for tonight:
(When traveling, I write the location in the first message
so I can place them later.)
One cute boy, good English, free time now, but he is 15 km
away and has no mocy (and I don’t have a car to pick him up). Hopefully we can
arrange another time.
But another one Jaruwit is nearby and comes to my hotel.
Pictures looked cute, but body a bit on the fat side. No character flaws,
good activities, nice cock, but a bit too much fat so I’m not horny with him. No
repeat.
While it was over for me with that one encounter, he kept
texting me (and I replied in short messages after some delay). Only weeks
later, after referring him to a Farang friend who does not speak Thai (and the boy
does not speak English), did I get rid of him.
And another one whose profile looked promising but would
require meeting in real to confirm. He is from Pattani. Keep all chat short and
keep him in mind for the day I go to Pattani.
Wed9oct2019 Pattalung
Sightseeing (temples and caves) all day. My friend finishes
work 6 pm, and I can’t stay another night but have to get overnight bus or
train to Bangkok.
Enquire at bus station (out of town, songtheo or mocy to get
there and back): last bus is 21:30 and has two free seats, but I would have to
buy now to secure a seat.
Enquire at train station (in town, 5 min from my hotel): the
20:19 sleeper train is fully booked, but 19:47 third class has seats.
Back to room, shower, and Naru arrives already 17:58. We
have an hour of fun (gorgeous body, big cock; but being pressed for time I can’t
enjoy this encounter). Start packing 19:15, leave 19:35. Third class seat to
Bangkok only 327 THB (but I would rather spend more for a sleeper), and the
train arrives while I buy my ticket.
There were two more Whited in third class who couldn’t get a
flight or sleeper to Bangkok.
Thu10oct2019 Bangkok
Arrive in Bangkok with two hours delay (schedule 10:10, real
12:03).
Summary:
Sightseeing-wise (Phuket vegetarian festival, temples and
caves in Pattalung) a full success.
Boy-wise rather poor. Not a single good sex, all encounters
with restraints (massage room with curtain can’t do much, Naru in Pattalung
not enough time). Khun in Patong is worth a repeat, but next time take him
to my room. Two more promising looking massage boys in Patong. Gogo bars in
Patong were so poor, probably skip next time I’m in Phuket.
Pattalung one too fat in my room, one too far away but try
to meet him next time. Naru good but not enough time.
Copyright 2019 ChristianPFC except spider picture


Hi thanks! Please consider posting more photos (boys, saunas, screen-shots est) .. I Like your detailed reports !
ReplyDeleteat least it looks you had a good weather
ReplyDeleteA classical Christianpfc post, thanks, very entertaining.
ReplyDelete