Gay activities Jan2020
Thu2jan2020 Bangkok
The title says: not for free (i.e. moneyboy), massage, 7 inch
The text says: top, bottom, can do everything. relaxing massage. no small talk. please chat with me only if you want to meet. massage and happy ending. can do everything.
A boy Nene I had before comes to my room for 500. First encounter was failure (character, activities), but gorgeous body. From first encounter I can now specify what I’m looking for, and this second encounter is better, but still only so-so. I will give him one more chance.
Walk to S’Sense massage in Suan Phlu looking for a boy Toy
whom I chatted with on hornet. Not in today. Other massages in Suan Phlu look
promising (that excludes Prince which is on my blacklist for prices and
negative reports).
Fri3jan2020 Bangkok
When I walk past Ibis Sathorn hotel, spot a cute boy
standing there obviously waiting for taxi or for someone to meet him. When our
looks meet, I think there is mutual interest. I sit on the balcony of Ibis and
go on hornet, and bingo! he is there and messages me. After some chat online
(waiting for the obvious: “How much?” But it doesn’t come.), we say hello and
he comes to my room.
I have heard similar stories (meeting someone by chance in a public place and then going for fun without money) from friends, from pre-mobile-phone-times, but never thought it would one day happen to me!
Not slim, but good activities, a bit kinky just the right amount to turn me on, and the best of all: warm butt cheeks. James from Vientiane, but works in Udon Thani and I surely want to meet him again next time I’m in Udon Thani.
I have heard similar stories (meeting someone by chance in a public place and then going for fun without money) from friends, from pre-mobile-phone-times, but never thought it would one day happen to me!
Not slim, but good activities, a bit kinky just the right amount to turn me on, and the best of all: warm butt cheeks. James from Vientiane, but works in Udon Thani and I surely want to meet him again next time I’m in Udon Thani.
HBA Myanmar comes to my room. Last encounter was promising.
Today both of us take shower (separately), but after shower he dresses. Chat, some
hugs without response, I realize this leads nowhere, give him 500 and bye. In
and out within 30 minutes. Where will this lead next time we meet? Maybe
repeat.
Sat4jan2020 Bangkok
Toey Sam Saen comes to see me. Wait for him on the road to
pay 140 THB plus 20 THB fee for grab for his taxi when he arrives. Once I
manage to break him loose from his mobile phone, good activities in bed. 500
well deserved (but no extra money for return).
Sun5jan2020 Bangkok
Top BFC5in2019 comes to my room, arrives 1:22. Usually I
don’t stay up that long, but he finishes work late so there is no other way for
us to meet. Asks for 320 for mocy he took to come here from On Nut. For 320 you
can take a taxi to airport, but I don’t question him about details and just
give him the money.
I get up 10, Top still asleep and finally gets up 14. “After
shower I have to tell you something.” (That gets me thinking, what could it
be? I want to marry you? I’m pregnant? I have HIV?). Then a bit more precise: “I
want to ask you something.” (Do you want to be my boyfriend?). “Can I
have 1000 THB?” (How could I be so naïve, but then he has been with me
several times without asking for money.) “What do you need 1000 THB for?” – “For
me.” (Give him 1000 THB without asking for details.)
Meet a boy Nike from hornet in Lumpini Park. Good English,
interesting conversation, but more looking for friend than for sex.
On way home pass Zy massage (former Lomchoey) on Ngam Duplee,
there are more than 5 (but less than 10) boys. With so much choice, time to go
again some day soon.
Mon6jan2020 Bangkok
Go to meet a German friend in Vipawadi Rangsit road and have
a look at Home Spa in Inthamara. A boy Korn I have been looking for
(recommendation from friend, and by picture my type) has his day off on Monday.
Bummer!
With German friend we tour Inthamara, several large lady
gogo bars that I have never been before, didn’t even know where exactly they
are. Finally in Rainbow Bar (Saphan Khwai) spot a cute waiter Wit and short
chat promising. Go online and find him on hornet and blued and continue chat
there.
Tue7jan2020 Bangkok
Go to Zy massage and I’m lucky: out of the three boys I know
there (meaning I had massage with them and would take them again), only
one is available, and the other available boys are not my type (lucky
because nobody will be disappointed and I don’t have to ponder whom to choose).
Massage and afters with James from Lao are good, 800 well
deserved.
Customer next to my cubicle (separated by plywood with gap
under ceiling) falls asleep, snores, then masseur has difficulty to wake him up
and get him to leave. Hilarious!
Wed8jan2020 Sakaew
Go to meet my regular Bank in Sakaew, and to meet a friend
NM and sightseeing together. Have a good time with Bank, 500 well deserved.
Thu9jan2020 Sakaew
Bank stays over night, but no second round in the morning,
does not even stay for breakfast.
Can’t reach NM in the morning. He lives out of town and
yesterday he said he would come to my hotel to go sightseeing together. But my
driver, arranged by NM, is here (and can’t reach NM either). We don’t wait but
go for sightseeing (temples, mountain, dam).
Later in the day some bullshit excuse from NM.
I could have returned to Bangkok after sightseeing, but I
had booked and paid for two nights. Seeing Bank again would be boring; go
online and look for someone else.
Find Ung on hornet, make an appointment, no show.
Find Tiga on hornet, meet in front of my hotel (boy is
early: 21:51 while appointment was 22). To my room, small talk. Not a clear hit
type-wise. Then starts playing on his phone (which was puzzling when it first
happened with other boys years ago: I would say it’s a sign of disinterest; but
it’s an invitation to do something, the boy is just too shy to start). I
initiate sex and Tiga is responsive. Eager kisser. Does not want to take off
his underwear (but I can’t feel anything unusual). Sucks me, cum in mouth.
After rest and hugging gets me hard again, another cum in mouth. That’s a
first! Would see him again next time I’m in Sakaew. But Bank ranks higher.
Fri10jan2020 Sakaew to Bangkok
Get a message on online dating from a boy in Sarakham.
Pictures look promising and he is eager to meet. Phanom Sarakham (district in
Chachoengsao province) is on the way from Sakaew to Bangkok, so I would stop
there to meet him. However during chat it turns out he is not in Phanom
Sarakham, but Maha Sarakham (province in Esan, hundreds of km away). Glad I
found this misunderstanding before getting off in Phanom Sarakham.
Sat11jan2020
39 underground sauna 200 entry (raised from my last
visit). Stay 18:00 (98 lockers free, 121 occupied) to 19:51 (101 free, 118
occupied). Several bordercases, one (Bird/Nok from Kalasin, 35 years old, nice
body and underwear) is interested and we retreat to a room and have a good
time. Later by chance meet in steam room and have another good time. But he
wouldn’t stand the test of good light, so I don’t ask for his contact details.
Sun12jan2020
Wit Rainbow (see Mon5jan2020) comes to meet me. Invite him
for dinner, then to my room. He had a cigarette on the way to my room, I will
have to address this if/when we meet again. Quickly to bed, hot dry skin as I
like it, good activities.
Mon13jan2020
Rak Lao comes to see me at night. Brought me food which I
don’t like (same for gifts). Quickly to bed, gread body and good activities,
but talks too much.
Tue14jan2020
Rak Lao stays over night, another round in the morning. But
there some things about him that turn me off (talks too much and others that I
can’t put a finger on), maybe repeat.
James Lao comes to my room and stays over night. When he
arrives warm dry skin, but after shower a bit cold. We have an okay time in
bed.
Wed15jan2020 Suphanburi
Get up together and while it was not clear if he wants money
or not, after he asks I give him 500. Another record: two Lao boys over night
on two consecutive nights.
Van to Suphanburi to meet a boy Ek. But he is out for friends
for party and would be free 1:30 am. Too late, cancel.
But now my new system to sort boys by location pays out.
Before I saved screenshots or pictures from online dating and facebook and line
on my phone, they were in different folders and in chronological order or sorted by file name (no order at all). I
started putting these pictures in folders named after location. In this case,
look into Suphanburi folder and find a boy Ob I had a promising chat with, contact
him, and he wants to meet.
What I didn’t know is that Ob is from U-Thong district, and
arrives after half an hour driving with his own car. We have a good time in bed
and I would meet him again, even stay a night in U-Thong so it’s more
convenient for him and I have sightseeing there.
Another boy Rot on hornet lives in town and comes to my hotel
by mocy. Fluent in English and no character flaws, not so much my type but I
play along. No repeat. He suggests a threesome next time, however I would have
to provide the third boy (whereas if he could show me pictures of boys he
knows, we might get into business).
Fri17jan2020 Pattaya
Posted separately: https://christianpfc.blogspot.com/2020/02/pattaya-17jan2020.html
Sat18jan2020 Bangkok
Sat18jan2020 Bangkok
A boy from Phon Thong Roi Et I had before comes to my room.
As last time: promising, but not clearly my type and talks too much.
Sun19jan2020
Make an appointment with Lung Nonthaburi (met in nov2019 in
Sanam Luang). I had a premonition that this will not work out, and indeed he
cancels because too far away (or traffic jam, or other space/time related issue).
Chat online with Toey in S’Sense, he says he is free now and
I go to see him. But when I arrive 20:20 I learn that he has a booking for
21:30 and cannot massage me now. Bummer!
Stroll along Suan Phlu and take one hour oil massage 400 THB
at Indra massage with Go. Professional massage, but not so much my style. He
does not initiate happy ending, neither do I. Tip 300.
Try again with Lung Nonthaburi and make an appointment for
the night. But when I’m back home I’m not horny and rather tired, so I’m glad
he does not message me to come to see me. Filed as no-show.
Tue21-Sun26jan2020 Thong Pha Phum and Kanchanaburi
Sightseeing in Thong Pha Phum will be reported separately.
But I wouldn’t go there just for sightseeing, I have boys in Thong Pha Phum and
Kanchanaburi.
Wed22jan2020 I-Tong
In this far-away village, another tourist is on hornet just hundred meters form my place. Meet in public, but not my type.
Wed22jan2020 I-Tong
In this far-away village, another tourist is on hornet just hundred meters form my place. Meet in public, but not my type.
Fri24jan2020 Thong Pha Phum
Term comes to meet me and we have a good time in bed.
Sat25jan2020 Thong Pha Phum to Kanchanaburi
Another round in the morning. Then sightseeing near town on
his mocy. Bus to Kanchanaburi.
Stay one night in Kanchanburi for a repeat with Tae (first encounter last trip in Kanchanaburi). All
fine.
Sun26jan2020 Kanchanaburi to Bangkok
Sightseeing in the morning, then bus to Bangkok.
In Bangkok chat with Wit Rainbow and ask him to come for a
repeat, but he wants 1000. Sorry, cannot (last time was free, not even money
for travel).
Mon27jan2020
A friend from the USA who I thought is dead, is alive and
back in Bangkok! Last time I saw him was in Nov 2018, when he was 80 years old
and had various health problems. Then I learnt from a common Thai friend that
he went back to the US for health reasons. No reply to several emails in the
course of several months.
Now everything explained. He indeed went back to the
US to die and gave his laptop (with email log-in) away. But he fully recovered,
however could not remember password for email.
Meet another Farang friend in Silom, then have a look at
bars.
Moonlight entry 500 (CNY, after that back to 480?), same
Jupiter 2018. I don’t frequent these places, I always thought Dream Boys
Bangkok is the most expensive at 450, or is it 480?
Nakarat 1 hour oil massage 450 and tip expectation 1000, and
every time I passed, there were some cute who are worth considering.
Screw Boys 20:45 about 10 boys and no customers, Hotmale,
Fresh Boys, Banana Room Club similar.
Tue28jan2020
Years ago, I went to see a boy Jumbo at his place in Bang
Sue for 500. Difficult communication, but cute face and nice body and good
activities.
Then he disappeared for years and suddenly back on online
dating. Again difficult communication, but after long to and fro (how much and
who goes to meet whom) we agree 13:30 for him to come to my place 16:00 for
1000. That appointment confirmed 16:48, then 17:05 moved to 22:30 (I will be in
Goethe institute to watch German movie 19:30 and back 22:30). Finally 23:16
after many calls and messages, he is here.
As before, cute face, great body, good activities but a bit
rushed. Stays over night.
Wed29jan2020
No second round in the morning. Give him 1000 as agreed. One
of the few boys who do not speak English, but who I offer 1000 because I really
want him and there is potential.
Pond Myanmar no show.
Keng Polo okay 500.
Thu30jan2020
Pond Myanmar cancellation, perpetuating of poverty posted
before:
Chat on hornet with Woody Ladkrabang and he is eager to come
to see me for 500, but has no money for taxi. So I agree to wait for him in
front of my building and pay for taxi when he arrives (turns out to be 340 THB).
Hunky with a bit of sixpack, warm dry skin, but hair on
upper thighs, balls, ass. Good activities and no character flaws, would highly
recommend him to friends, but body hair is a total turn off for me, no repeat.
Pichaya Ladkrabang no show.
Summary jan2020:
Summary jan2020:
11 Free sex: James Vientiane, Top BFC5in2019 1000, Tiga
Sakaew, 39 underground, Wit Rainbow, Rak Lao, Ob Suphanburi, Rot Suphanburi,
Phon Thong Roi Et, Term Thong Pha Phum, Tae Kanchanaburi.
8 Paid sex: Nene 500, Toey Sam Saen 500, James Lao in Zy
800, Bank Sakaew 500, James Lao 500, Jumbo 1000, Keng Polo 500, Woody
Ladkrabang 500 =4800.
3 No sex: HBA Myanmar 500, Nike, hornet in I-Tong.
2 Refused: hornet moneyboy 500 (he refused), Wit Rainbow
1000 (I refused).
3 Cancellation: Ek Suphanburi, Lung Nonthaburi, Pond
Myanmar.
5 No show: Ung Sakaew, NM Sakaew, Lung Nonthaburi, Pond Myanmar, Pichaya
Ladkrabang.
3 Not available: Toey in S'Sense massage (not in), Korn Home
Spa (not in), Toey in S’Sense (has booking).
1 Missed: Confusion Phanom/Maha Sarakham.
1 Missed: Confusion Phanom/Maha Sarakham.
2 Massage: James Lao in Zy 500+800, Go in Indra 400+300.
1 Sauna: 39 underground.
10 Old: Nene, Toey Sam Saen, Top BFC5in2019, Bank Sakaew,
Rak Lao, James Lao, Phon Thong Roi Et, Tae Kanchanaburi, Jumbo, Keng Polo.
9 New: James Vientiane, James Lao in Zy, Tiga Sakaew, 39
underground, Wit Rainbow, Ob Suphanburi, Rot Suphanburi, Term Thong Pha Phum,
Woody Ladkrabang.
10 Sure repeat: James Vientiane, Toey Sam Saen, Top BFC5in2019,
Bank Sakaew, Tiga Sakaew, Wit Rainbow, Ob Suphanburi, Term Thong Pha Phum, Tae
Kanchanaburi, Jumbo.
6 Maybe repeat: Nene, James Lao in Zy, 39 underground, Rak
Lao, James Lao, Keng Polo.
3 No repeat: Rot Suphanburi, Phon Thong Roi Et, Woody
Ladkrabang.
Copyright 2020 ChristianPFC


good that you managed to pack so much fun in one month before dark days of virus arrived
ReplyDeleteYou were a very busy boy, are you not afraid for cold turkey in Deutschland?
ReplyDeleteNo withdrawal symptoms after one month in Germany. Here I suffer from cold hands and cold feet which is a strong anaphrodisiac for me. Instead of sex, I indulge in food: cheese, yoghurt, cake; more choice and much cheaper than in Thailand (mostly prohibitively expensive in Thailand), and my mother's cooking, and so far managed to keep my weight. Three more months to go (I plan to be back begin of August), so far everything looks positive.
Delete