Friday, 5 June 2020

Gay activities 12-14feb2020 Pattaya

Gay activities 12-14feb2020 Pattaya

Wed12feb2020 Pattaya

Bus from Bangkok to Pattaya. Before going to bars, arrange for an old regular Nat (ex Kawaii, now freelance) to come to see me for 1000. 

Winner Boys 20:35-21:12. 6 boys on stage, 4 sitting with customers, 7 customers. Poor mobile reception (AIS; that makes two bars – Winner and Nice – with poor and one – Power – with no mobile reception). Fatty shirtless (but no number) waiter ? sits next to me and gropes me all the time. A nuisance, I was short of telling me to leave me alone. But I solve this more elegantly by calling very shapely #36 (Pepsi from Ubon) with nice fitting underwear to sit with me. No crab ladder, but some pubic hair poking out on the side. In the bar I couldn’t feel if that extends to hairy balls (one of my banes). There is only one way to find out! Audition okay, take him off. My drink pineapple juice 89 THB, boy drink 139, off fee 600 (sic!) before 22 (and 400 THB after 22, others say on forums).

In the bar I noticed cosmetic contact lenses, and now with better light face completely covered in make-up. A poor start. On the way to my room I realize I didn’t wait to get my change 200, and ask the boy to call the bar to keep the money.

In my room 21:24-22:16 okay activities. Nipple play and sucking okay. Is more top. Kissing a bit of cigarette smell. Skin problems (scales and skin peeling off, looks like sunburn) covered with make-up. Even on the side of his balls he put powder to cover slightly different skin color. Hairy balls. A great cumshot (the boy, not I – I can’t even get hard with make-up on the boy).

Afterwards I tell him next time no cigarette, no make-up, no contact lenses. But to tell the truth, I think there will be no next time. But would recommend him to friends.

Tip him 1000 and ask him for 200 (the change I forgot in the bar, so I don’t have to go back to Winner).

An old friend B is in Pattaya and messages me just when I have a gap. Arrives quickly, spend 22:56-23:12 in my room. A real quicky!

Another regular Wim arr 23:24, that’s just 12 min gap! We have a great time (but tell him to stop smoking), stays over night.

This constitutes the first Boy Marathon (4 boys in one night; can even go further: within 6 hours, and all before midnight i.e. on the same calendar day). I call it a Marathon because it starts with number 4 like the running event. And 4 boys (or 4 sauna or 4 disco visits) in one night is the maximum that seems possible or is sensible. This is my only Boy Marathon in 10 years of coming to Thailand, so you could extrapolate that I will have 5 boys in one night every 100 years.

This poses a logistical problem. After each boy straighten bedlinen and check for pubic hair. Fold the towel used by the boy and put it back. So for the next boy, it is not immediately obvious that I just had another boy. 

Thu13feb2020 Pattaya 
In the morning meet Farang friend. Then sightseeing in Bang Sarae. In all those years of coming to Pattaya, I never made it to Bang Sarae before! 

A-Bomb pass 20:38. Not officially open yet, but over 10 boys in jeans on stage and sitting in audience. Tell staff I’m looking for boys in underwear. Last year #6 was a shapely boy and I was very tempted, but now #6 is worn by a different boy. #222 is shapely. 

Dream Boys 20:41-21:04. Pineapple juice 240 THB (and inquire prices: boy drink 280, off fee 500, short time 1500, long time 2000 – I wouldn’t pay 1500 for short time, let’s says those are prices staff wish I paid if I took a boy). 10 boys and 1 customer. Show will be 23:30 (only one show). #15 looks nice. Tattoo “I love my family” across his chest. Several other tattoos, one of them „Anh Tuan“ on his arm. Vietnamese! Avoid! #21 I would take for free. Move on to elsewhere. 

Cupidol 21:14-21:40. Pineapple juice 180 THB (and inquire prices: boy drink 220, off fee 400, short time 1500, long time 2000). About 14 boys and 10 customers when I arrive. 7 boys and 4 customers when I leave. 

Police Raid in Boystown. One boy gets dressed and leaves, but where is his customer? Another boy gets dressed and leaves, but where is his customer? Then I notice policeman in inconspicuous uniform holding passports. The police have written ศพคส.ภ on their uniform. Can’t find it on google, ask Thai friend: abbreviation for ศูนย์พิทักษ์เด็กสตรีและป้องกันการค้ามนุษย์ (my translation: Center for Protection of Children and Women and Prevention of Human Trafficking); looking for foreign boys, and indeed in hindsight I noticed the boys holding a passport (whereas Thai boys would hold their ID card) in their hand when leaving the bar. 

Cupidol lost half of their gogo boys in the raid. 21:45 pass Toy Boys: door open and nobody inside. Same for Scandic Massage. Dream Boys half of their boys gone.

The barbecue in front of Marina Inn is gone. I used to eat there every time I’m in Pattaya. Ask mocy driver: the lease was not extended. Have a snack from 711 and have to look out where else I can get that kind of barbecue.

The police raid was only Boystown. Sunee Plaza unchanged (I know a Lao and a Khmer boy in beer bars, both still there). 

Power Boys 22:50-23:02. Orange juice 150 THB (and inquire prices: boy drink (didn’t write down or forgot to ask), off fee 500, short time 1500, long time 2000 and up negotiable with boy). 7 boys and 1 customer, #5 and #21 same as last time, I would take them for free. Leave soon. 

Nice Boys 23:04-56. Orange juice 180 THB. 11 boys on stage, 5 sitting with customers, 6 customers. Several smoking during my stay, unpleasant! I was going to off Nine (changed from #10 to #9), but he is with customer. Then moves over to another customer. While I ponder if it’s worth waiting, or better asking staff if he will be available later, he goes on stage. Call him for a drink 200 and a chat. Talk with him about mobile phone reception: my AIS has no reception in Power Boys and poor reception in Winner Boys and Nice Boys. His TRUE okay reception in Nice Boys.

He has a booking for later and could go with me for 30 minutes. That’s not my style, I’m not that desperate that I would pay 400 off fee and 1000 short time to be with him for half an hour. Tip him 100 and go earlier next time.

However, I asked him if he is free the following morning and could come to see me at 10. The answer was yes. Does that constitute a legally binding contract? I don’t think so. He probably forgot five minutes later. Arrange another boy Spy (who gets up early and is reliable) for 10.

Not in the mood for anyone else, I go home alone. As my last intercourse was shortly before midnight on Wednesday, that makes one full day Thursday without sex. That’s a first for me in Pattaya! 

Fri14feb2020 Pattaya to Bangkok
Nine no-show and no reply to my message. Spy messages me he went to be late and cannot meet in the morning.
After taking a gap with KSL because he became greedy https://christianpfc.blogspot.com/2020/01/dating-thai-boys-77-inflation.html now time to meet him again for 1000. Good activities, repeat. 

Summary 12-14feb2020 Pattaya: 
2 Free sex: B, Wim.
3 Paid sex: Nat (ex Kawaii) 1000, Pepsi Winner 1000, KSL 1000.
1 Not available: Nine in Nice Boys has booking.
1 No-show: Nine from Nice Boys.
1 Cancellation: Spy from Jomtien.

5 gogo bars: Winner, Dream Boys, Cupidol, Power Boys, Nice Boys.

4 Repeat: B, Wim, Nat (ex Kawaii), KSL.
1 No repeat: Pepsi Winner.

4 Old: B, Wim, Nat (ex Kawaii), KSL.
1 New: Pepsi Winner.

Copyright 2020 ChristianPFC

1 comment:

  1. Shamelessmack has been in Pattaya in February and his reports are worth a read here:
    https://shamelessmacktwo.travel.blog/2020/04/10/obesity-as-performance-art-and-other-curiosities/
    (Cupidol and X-Boys)
    https://shamelessmacktwo.travel.blog/2020/04/07/blind-optimism-blah-outcomes/
    (Thai Blind Massage Institute in Jomtien, Scandic Massage)
    https://shamelessmacktwo.travel.blog/2020/04/02/up-twenty-baht-in-twenty-four-hours/
    (Toy Boys)
    https://shamelessmacktwo.travel.blog/2020/03/28/the-road-to-jomtien/
    (getting from Don Mueang airport to Jomtien; I would have taken bus 554 from Don Mueang to Suvarnabhumi and then bus 389 to Jomtien)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are currently unmoderated and open to everyone. I will see how this works out and might switch to moderation. Please sign your comment with a name or identifier.