Thursday, 30 January 2020

Dating Thai Boys (77) Inflation

Dating Thai Boys (77) Inflation

This boy is from Myanmar, but still filed as Dating Thai Boys. He contacted me on facebook, and all our chat is on messenger which is difficult to copy/paste (WTF: stickers and pictures and maps are not just lost, there is no record of them at all; the two chat partners are not separated but I trust my readers to figure out who wrote what).

Interesting parts in bold. First encounter was 1000, leading to second encounter he asked for 1500, then 2000 (I would have offered 1000 again, but we were not free at the same time), and finally 3000 to come to see me in Bangkok. 

13/11/19 19:46
Hello cute boy from Myanmar.
Yes
I from myanmar.
Now live in pattaya.
I'm in Bangkok.
Where in Myanmar do you come from?
Yangon
You know.
Yes. I have been to Yangon.
Where are you now?
You not come pattaya.
I stay in Bangkok now. Don't know when I will go to Pattaya.
What do you do in Pattaya?
I do job kitchen man.
I see you man
You are gay.
Yes. I like boys.
Good
I'm gay
You want me?
Yes
You come to me.....
I welcome
Yes. When I go to Pattaya we can meet.
Yes
I want see you.
18/11/19 16:33
Hey
How are you.
Hello. I'm fine. On bus to Pattaya.
Where in Pattaya do you live?
I live in south pattaya.
I will stay near Tuk-Com. Do you know?
Yes,I know.
When are you free to meet?
Tonight , I free
23:30
What time do you start and finish work?
11:00 morning 11:00  night
Where will you stay tonight
I see. So long.
Baan Dok Mai. Behind Tuk-Com.
Ok,i know.
I see you ok.
Talk again later. I meet friend tonight. Don't know what time I will be free.
Ok
Noproblem
After 20 days, I'm busy.
I free 18,19
I am see you tomorrow dear.
Cute!
Ok,baby
I know,You want me.??
Yes. I want you.
Your big???
I like medium size
If it's big, it can't fit.
My back door is small.

Big. But see for yourself.
Anyway, I like hugging and sucking and wanking more than fucking.
Ok baby
I want you
I like??
You give how much 1 time dear?
I'm moneyboy, you know?

You said you work in restaurant.
Yes
I need money so I find extra income.
18/11/19 23:23
Hello
Hi
You in pattaya now?
Yes. Stay near Tuk-Com.
Do you want to come here to meet?
19/11/19 01:02
We met on the 20th day.
Are you ok dear?
Good night
19/11/19 08:11
Okay
Good morning. Can meet now before work?
19/11/19 12:20
Hi
Where are you?
Baan Dok Mai behind Tuk-Com.
In your room
Yes
Have you eaten?
Breakfast
What are you doing?
I in my work.
Can I go to see you at work to eat lunch there?
Ok noproblem.
But I work in the kitchen, I can't come outside.
I'm not a waitress
I see.
Where do you work?
Your room i know.
What's the name of the restaurant?
I eat already. Thai food.
My work no have
20/11/19 00:11
Hello
Good night. Can meet 9 or 10 in the morning.
20/11/19 07:08
Ok
I want see you 8:30
Are you ok dear?
20/11/19 08:16
I'm ready to go to you
Are you ready?
Good morning.
Just woke up.
Ok dear
Yes can meet at 9.
Ok
And i go room 10.
Ok?
You mean stay with me from 9 to 10?
Yes i have one hour for you
Ok
Okay. You can come now.
Ok
Your room
Baan dok mai room 7.
I finish shower. I'm ready to meet.
I'm almost there
Where are you
In my room
3rd floor.
Come down to pick me up
Okay

(We had agreed on 1000 Baht, that's missing in the chat. Probably the best way I ever spent 1000 Baht with a money boy.)
20/11/19 15:21
Hi dear
Are you go to bangkok?
I'm on van to Bangkok.
Ok
Good bye dear
I like your kiss
20/11/19 22:04
I like everything of you. ????
25/11/19 21:53
Where are you now dear.
Are you ok?
I'm fine. In Bangkok. With friend from Germany.
25/11/19 23:56
Good night. ??
28/11/19 09:24
Good morning
Good morning
Where are you now
In Bangkok
In my room in Bangkok.
Sathorn near Lumpini park.
You live in Bangkok
Yes. I'm in Bangkok most of the time.
Ok dear
You not miss me
???!
I miss you.
Me too
In December I can go to Pattaya again to meet you.
Thanks
2/12/19 21:19
Miss you. Good night.
19/12/19 18:05
Hello. I'm going to Pattaya. I will stay until Saturday. When can we meet?
I'll tell you when you arrive in Pattaya
ok
Because now i have boyfriend
I arrived in Pattaya. Same place Baan Dok Mai near Tuk-Com.
20/12/19 09:19
I can see you now
And you?
20/12/19 17:29
I'm with friend now. When are you free to meet?
What time are you free
Now or tomorrow morning.
ok
i tell you after
Ok?
Yes
What are you doing?
No now in my room
Have my boys
Your boyfriend?
yes
i tell you i have boyfriend
Yes. No problem.
Hi
I'm free
where are you now
to night i can go to see you
I want 1500
ok?
Busy now
now i here tokom
and you
your room
???
I'm on the way. Arrive in 15 min.
I am waiting at the computer building.
But when I'm home I will take shower and go for dinner.
And you not meet me?
you don't can meet me
i will go to my room
???
Can't meet now
I go to room
Ok
Bye
Bye for today. Can meet tomorrow morning.
we can go to eat dinner together
?
you have moneyboy now?
tomorrow morning i no't free
sorry
I'll go to school
you have money boy we can sex
together
In my room. Take shower. Go meet friend for dinner.
Sorry cannot meet now.
I can't hear
you eat dinner finish what time
20/12/19 21:58
are you free now
?
Not free now.
ok
good luck
I no't free tomorrow morning
I'm free in 30 minutes
i go to see you i want 2000
Sorry cannot
ok bye
i sleep now
i tied
Good night
good night
21/12/19 09:19
Good morning
21/12/19 10:52
good morning
What are you doing?
why
I'm free now.
12:00
i go to school
i don't free
Have a nice day. See you next time.
ok
bye
16 Jan 2020 19:06
Hello
Hi
How are you?
I'm fine. Go to Pattaya tomorrow.
good
18 Jan 2020 08:44
Good morning in Pattaya.
18 Jan 2020 09:47
good morning
18 Jan 2020 15:53
I'm back in Bangkok. If you ever come here, we can meet in Bangkok. My room is near Lumpini park.
you give me how much
I want about 3,000baht

I left that unanswered. Will pick up the chat when I go to Pattaya again and hope for a repeat for 1000.


Copyright 2020 ChristianPFC

3 comments:

  1. it looks that moeneyboy is really about money, no shock here.
    But since you were happy with first encounter, no harm trying second serving for the same price

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good bisnis. Or he must have been so clever that he has read all your postings and thought this must be a VERY rich man. Once had a nice Burmese who later explained to me he had learnt all that while in the Burmee army from the other soldiers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christianpfc, how do i contact you? Can you drop me a email if possible, i have some questions to ask you. Pls email me at deluxebars@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments are currently unmoderated and open to everyone. I will see how this works out and might switch to moderation. Please sign your comment with a name or identifier.