Gay activities Hong Kong Nov 2019
My first trip to Hong Kong Tue29oct-Tue5nov2019 fell into a
time of political unrest, I don’t know to what extent that affected my gay
activities.
All numbers are Hong Kong Dollars. At time of writing 1 EUR
= 8.65 HKD, 1 USD = 7.83 HKD (pegged at 7.80), 1 HKD = 3.87 THB.
There is an interesting blog about gay sauna scene in Hong
Kong and gay life in general:
Gay saunas in Hong Kong have little signage, I found them
only with help of google maps and looking for house number. Compared to Bangkok
saunas they are much smaller, entry price is much higher, customer base
similar.
Alphabetical list: 1 Big Top, 2 Bird’s, 3 Central Escalator,
4 Chaps, 5 Colony, 6 Galaxy, 7 Gateway, 8 Gong Guan, 9 Hutong, 10 Jungle, 11 KK
Sauna Gym, 12 My Way, 13 Soda.
By area:
Central: Central Escalator.
Kowloon park: Birds, Colony, Galaxy, Gongguan, KK Sauna Gym.
Mongkok: Big Top, Hutong, Jungle.
North Point: Chaps.
Wan Chai: Gateway, My Way, Soda.
Wed30oct2019 Gateway
Entry 150, stay 19:05-20:28. https://www.hksauna.com/gateway
1/F = 2nd floor reception (with display of sex
toys for sale), locker room, lounge, dispenser for free cold fizzy drinks,
coffee, tea, hot chocolate, cookies, bananas, condoms and lube, two computers
for internet access, 6 private rooms (one with sling), sauna (hot, can sit 3),
Jacuzzi (can sit 10), warm pool (can sit 3), steam room (can stand 10-15), two
video rooms with pixelated porn.
Big locker, big white towel good quality, good showers.
About 20 customers during my stay, all too old/fat/ugly by
my standards.
Thu31oct2019 My Way
Entry 150 HKD, stay 18:27-20:47. https://www.mywayjungle.com/
Specials: Mon under 29 year olds 50 HKD entry, Tue beard 80,
Wed tattoo 80, Thu gym membership (show card as proof) 80 and who has sixpack
and chest muscles 50, Fri Sat no special, big cock (over 6 inch for Whites,
over 5 inch for SEAsians) 80.
Locker room busy with up to 10 customers. Shower too dark,
but good shower heads. Steam room can sit 10, no light. Dry sauna can sit 3,
lukewarm. Extensive labyrinth and rooms. In rooms dimmable blue light, mirror,
condoms, lube.
From 8 pm nude in labyrinth and some passages locked. I had
to err around to find the exit. One cute staff (but hairy upper thighs) at
entrance to remind everyone to leave towel behind.
Tanning with UV light available for pay. Free cold and hot
drinks. One big white towel of good quality.
One computer on which I could access gay Thailand forums,
google, facebook, youtube. Spend part of my time in the sauna on internet.
No signage outside. Only from google maps, building name and house number did I find the entrance (added "Entrance" in white letters in the picture).
Fri1nov2019 Chaps
Entry 128, stay 18:10-19:18. http://www.chaps.com.hk/
Specials (copied from their website): Mon Underwear /
Jockstrap / T-back (50% off with Trainer ID), Tue Nude night, Wed Small Towel,
Thu Professional night (50% off for professional), Fri Black-out nude (whatever
black-out means, it was simply nude day when I went), Sat Nude night, Sun
Partially Nude.
Specials (posted at reception): Tue Fri Sat Sun nude, Mon
underwear, Wed small towel, Thu big towel.
In basement on left side (right side is massage with
ladies). Reception, lounge with TV, free bananas and water with lemon juice.
Locker is tall but not wide enough to fit my backpack in, toilet, Jacuzzi with
changing color light can sit 4, 2 showers, steam room can sit 6, sauna can sit
6 lukewarm with glass wall (can look out, but cannot look in).
Room with Jacuzzi is as well smoking area and used to store housekeeping
stuff. Private rooms (3 for couple and 1 for group). Medium size towel of so-so
quality. About 10 customers throughout with a good turnover.
Overall the poorest of the saunas I visited.
Steep road in front of Chaps. The sign outside is for lady massage.
Only when you get down the stairs, the door to Chaps will be clearly labelled.
Sat2nov2019 Colony
Entry 148, stay 18:52-21:25. http://www.colonysauna.com/
Specials (from their website): Mon nude day, Tue big towel,
wed small towel, Thu nude day, Fri big towel, Sat big towel until 8 pm, nude
after 8 pm, Sun big towel.
2/F = 3rd floor. Receptionist speaks good
English. Admission only age 21 up. Big locker (total 36 lockers).
Reception and bar are is vast with high ceiling and nicely decorated
(even a fireplace) and a nice lamp with optical fiber and a mezzanine. Lounge
with gay or porn magazines. Nice music. Outside roofed balcony. Over 10
customers throughout my stay.
3 showers. Food mat hurts my feet (same in other saunas).
Steam room can sit 8. Jacuzzi can sit 6. Blue light (UV) which makes towels
shine white. Window to road (can look out on road). 4 private rooms with
condoms and lube dispenser and dimmable light, mirror and tissue (the best
equipped rooms, that would be the place to take someone if we can’t go to my
place or his place), 2 group rooms (one of them upstairs; high ceiling).
There was nice porn (I took a note: boytoys.weebly.com
exfeed, but couldn’t find it on google) Japanese with shaved pubes and nice
balls. So I let a local (35 years old, bordercase) lead me to a room and make
him happy playing with my penis. Interesting conversation (knows the Bangkok
sauna scene well), good technique. But as soon as the nice porn was over, I
lost my erection and said goodbye.
Sun3nov2019 Central Escalator
Entry 150 (includes one drink at bar and use of massage
chair), stay 18:51-20:54.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/category/Business-Center/Central-Escalator-CE-Sauna-1348568768523783/
2/F = 3rd floor. Receptionist good English and
entertaining.
From reception pass shower (for 4) and steam room (for 6) to
locker (43 lockers). Condom and lube in locker. One big white towel of good
quality. 3 more shower behind dry sauna (can sit 5). Jacuzzi is dry. 4 private
rooms. Several screens with TV or porn. Free cold water.
Customer base is international. One Middle Eastern looks
slim in steam room but wouldn’t pass under better light.
There is a sign outside (added red circle).
Online dating
Poor. In 8d7n, checking on hornet and blued every day, I
found only one* cute Steven who was eager to meet (from mainland, living and
working in Hong Kong). However that was a clear hit, fluent in English and we
got along well, but it was my last night and there was no time for more.
*Many cute, but most of them did not reply to my messages. Only one cute AND wants to meet me.
addendum: Money boys
I chatted with a few who either wrote in their profile or in chat that they are looking for money; from memory in the range 1000 to 2000 HKD.
*Many cute, but most of them did not reply to my messages. Only one cute AND wants to meet me.
addendum: Money boys
I chatted with a few who either wrote in their profile or in chat that they are looking for money; from memory in the range 1000 to 2000 HKD.
Toilet crusing
One case. Not my type.
Kowloon park
I went several times at night. General public, but no cruising.
Gay beach
Sun3nov2019 Middle Bay Beach about 25 males and no females.
Summary
The sauna scene was a disappointment. Anyone with access to Bangkok or Taipei or Phnom Penh saunas should rather spend his time and money there. On my next
trip to Hong Kong, I will visit the remaining saunas so I can say I have been
to all gay saunas in Hong Kong.
Online dating slow, but I have one clear hit Steven, so next
time I go to Hong Kong there should be gay activity. And I will go again for
more sightseeing, hiking and to qualify for visa free transit in mainland China and
to take advantage of 90 days visa free stay for German passport holders and
accommodation cheaper than in Taipei.
Copyright 2020 ChristianPFC


No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are currently unmoderated and open to everyone. I will see how this works out and might switch to moderation. Please sign your comment with a name or identifier.