Wednesday, 10 June 2020

Gay activities Feb 2020

Gay activities February 2020 

Details about S’Sense massage Suan Phlu, Farose 2 sauna, Screw Boys, Sake disco Arun Amarin. 

Sat1feb2020 S’Sense Suan Phlu
Some weeks ago, I spotted a cute boy on hornet who works in S’Sense Suan Phlu. Two previous attempts to meet him there failed (he was not in or had a booking). Now I chat with him online and go to see him.

Manager tells me that for 1 hour massage, customer cannot select boy. After about 5 min discussion and pondering, I finally I accept 90 min oil massage for 750 THB. Pay 16:53 at reception. All their rooms are occupied so my boy takes me a VIP room outside (Petit Plaza / Plu Garden Villa, the room is indeed VIP with shower cubicle). I shower, the boy showers elsewhere, and finally 17:15 massage starts (half an hour after entering massage shop!). Good massage, fully dressed. After turnaround I tuck on his shirt and he takes it off, then his trousers. We have a good happy ending, but a bit rushed. End of massage/happy ending 18:41. Then back to reception. I should have tipped in the room, now at reception it’s awkward where everyone can see it. 1000 well deserved, maybe repeat. Bye 18:59. That was the longest I have ever spent in massage, 90 min and delays before and after to add up to over 2 hours. 

Farose II sauna ฟารอส ซาวน่า. Entry 170, stay 23:05-01:08. New website https://www.farossauna.com/ and some repairs/decorations: potted plants, pool now filled with water and pool rules posted (but I didn’t see anyone going in; the fountain and light in the center is gone), sauna warm, steam room cold, no more food. The repairs/decorations cannot hide that some areas are still decrepit and piles of rubbish lying around.

In disco 10 to 20 customer, no coke, only soda from dispenser, smoking, music too loud.

One customer is my type. We meet in park and quickly go to a room. Slim body, warm and dry skin. Fuck him doggy and from back his body like an X (shoulder and hip bones at the end, waist significantly slimmer, I try if I can reach around his waist with my hands – thumb to middle finger – but cannot). Get his Line and message him several times in the course of the following weeks: not read. 

Mon3feb2020 HBA (Myanmar)
The Burmese boy HBA comes to see me again. Buy him dinner at 711, then in my room 22:22 to 36. A few hugs with little response, then tells me feels unwell (head and stomach). Give him 500 and say goodbye. After a promising first encounter, it’s going downhill. 

Wed5feb2020 Screw Boys 
Nene comes to my room. Nice body and cock, but character obnoxious, three Farang friends know him and blocked him. My first encounter was poor, second okay, now third okay, maybe I give him another chance (after telling him what I’m looking for).
Another recce in Silom/Surawong/Patpong. 21:50 Nature Boys 3 boys outside, none inside. Golden Cock 2 boys outside, 2 boys inside, all fully dressed. Super A 6 boys fully dressed and one customer. They boys look promising. I tell staff that I’m looking for a place with boys in underwear.
.
Tawan Bar first drink 400, second drink 300 posted outside. Massage places everywhere promising.
.
Screwboys drink price 300, stay 22:19-00:09.  About 23 boys and about 6 customers when I enter. They have a boy for every taste, for me the following stick out:
.
#2 messages me on hornet, but only a bordercase.
#46 has front fully tattooed, upper arms and upper thighs tattooed, religious tattoos on both shoulder blades. Looks straight. Slim and nice body (despite the tattoos), protruding hip bones, would later appear in big cock show with erect penis reaching his navel.
#48 nice body, Vietnamese, I once met him when he was with a Farang friend.
#50 I had some years ago, boring in bed.
#60 nice body and cute face.
.
At Pattaya prices, I would consider #46 and #60 for offing.
Show starts 23:05. ladyboy lipsync. 23:10 suds and big cock (2 boys). 23:15 ladyboy lipsync. 23:18 big cock (2 boys). 23:13 ladyboy lipsync. 23:28 acrobatic fucking and touring audience for tips. 23:34 ladyboy lipsync. 23:39 end of show, boys on stage. In this show very short gaps between acts (other bars let customers wait for minutes with nothing to see).
.
During show over 10 customers. Boys and customers smoke, they use a fog machine during show, all of it a slight nuisance. Temperature is fine. Music a bit too loud.
.
When I leave, one of their staff outside asks me if I really want to go home alone. So I enquire prices: off fee 500, short time for boy 2000. Now comes the best part of the night: I tell her that I will go to Pattaya next week where I can have a boy for 1000. She says some boys can go for 1500, but 1000 cannot. I tell her that I can have any boy in Pattaya for 1000.
.
Next time I might take this even further and ask staff if #46 or #60 would go with me for 1000, and off them if affirmative.
.
Thu6feb2020 Mitchell 
Spot a cute boy Mitchell on hornet and agree on 1000+100 for taxi (I rarely give extra for transport, but pictures very enticing). Fluent in English, efficient communication. When he arrives I see that he has ample facial hair (shaved) and later in my room chest hair and skin cold and wet after shower. Nice body and cock, good activities, but body hair and cold and wet skin is a total turn-off and I can’t have meaningful sex and leave it at foreplay. Long interesting chat (spends a lot of time in Europe).
.
At night, Mahasarakham boy and Top cancel. 
.
Fri7feb2020 Paung 
After several attempts*, I finally get Paung (Myanmar) from hornet to come to my room for 1000. Used to work in Screwboys, now Fresh Boys. Lives in On Nut and took mocy for 150 THB (taxi is slow and bus or MRT/BTS not his style) to come to see me. My type and good in bed. 
.
Sat8feb2020 Sake disco Arun Amarin 
Sake disco was one of the longest running gay discos in the same place (Trok Sake across Ratchadamnoen from Khao San road). I first went in 2010, but now they have moved to Arun Amarin road (Pinklao, West side of Chao Phraya). That leaves only DJ station at the same place where it was when I first came to Thailand in 2009.
Sat8feb2020 was Makha Bucha day (no alcohol and no entertainment until midnight, i.e. the disco starts Sun9feb2020). Arrive 23:40, about 20 customers but no music or alcohol yet. Entry 160 THB per person (includes mixers). Music on 00:06. Ladyboy show, then 10 coyote boys 1:39-59, none of them my type. Afterwards customers on stage.
.
Several cute boys, but none of them interested. Mildly entertaining, but not worth the time and money spent. 
.
The problems of looking for sexual partners in disco are multiple: after midnight is bedtime and not sex time for me; many boys get drunk which makes communication difficult or impossible; presence of their friends is detrimental to my goals. But I knew this before and now go to disco only rarely and without expectations.
.
Lights on 3:34, I wait outside in the hope to get someone, leave 3:38.
.
General problem: Many gay boys are appealing when I see them (in the disco with loud music), but appalling when they open their mouth (outside the disco when I can hear them, awful language when the talk to their friends).
.
Walk to Saranrom. 4:05 pass cannons. No boys near Palace, but 7 available along canal. 4:25 taxi home. On Mitraphap (near 22 June) market on sidewalk and available ladies.
.
Mon10feb2020 HBA
Meet HBA at 7-11 22:56 and give him 100 THB for food. In my room he eats and plays on his phone, no response to my gropes. Then asks when last MRT leaves. If he thinks he can show up for a few minutes and get 500 THB for nothing as on Mon3feb2020, he is wrong. I offer him 100 THB and tell him to take bus. He refuses and stays over night (not even touching in bed). 
.
Tue11feb2020 
HBA’s alarm 8:00 and 8:30, out 8:46 with 100 THB from me. At time of posting, we are still in contact, but before we meet again I will ask him what he has in mind, and tell him what I’m looking for with him.
.
I have business in Silom and have a look at The Best (6 boys outside, 2 cute) and Arena (10 boys, 9 of which shirtless, 3 cute) around 17:15. Worth going again soon to have massage with the one sitting on the bench apart from the others! His neck looks promising, confirmed by seeing his face.



Around the corner, the former Om Yim Lodge (gay owned or managed hotel) where I stayed around 2011. Now there is a different business in the premises, but the sign on top of the building is still there. Om Yim restaurant in Soi Sri Bam Pen is gone as well (no trace left).



.
Sun16feb2020 D China 
Go to Rangsit to meet D China and stay overnight in hotel with him. 
.
Mon17feb2020 
On way home pass The Best massage in Silom Plaza, hoping to see the cute boys from Tue11feb2020 17:15 again. But now 16:00 only 3 boys, not my type. Manager says more will come later.

Gay bar area in Patpong:


Tue18feb2020 Zy Massage

Several border cases at Zy Massage. One of them J (Lao) sent me enticing pictures (sixpack without face, in hindsight probably not his pictures). Go for one hour massage with him. Hairy upper thighs and not slim and no sixpack; but big cock and hairless low hanging balls. 800 well deserved. Maybe repeat.
.
Thu20feb2020 
Sopheak (Khmer) no show. He works as waiter in Silom Soi 4 and is on hornet.
.
Mahasarakham boy now works in Bangkok. Comes to my room and we have a good time. But a bit rushed, we were together 20:35-21:14. 500 THB for taxi return trip.
.
Fri21feb2020 
On way home pass Hua Lamphong and spot a slim cute Negro Michael on bridge over canal, and large number of people along canal. Michael approaches me in good English. He is Thai national and homeless. He went to Chiang Mai to meet a girl he knows from online dating, but she didn’t show up. Some more sob stories and no money for food (all the people are waiting for free food distribution), so I give him 100 THB and keep him in mind for another time. 
.
(Ask a Farang friend who spends a lot of time at Hua Lamphong looking for boys: he knows him and had him in bed and recommends him.)
.
Sat22feb2020 
On my way home, near my room, pass a boy who despite facemask looks promising and he seems to recognize me when we pass walking in opposite directions. My first idea who it could be is Sopheak (Khmer), no show on Thu20feb2020, and indeed he recognized me and messages me on Line and he is free to meet now. 
.
Meet again soon after, to my room where we have a good time. No money. 
.
Mon24feb2020 
Netipong originally wanted to come to see me 1pm, postponed to afternoon, to evening, then he is in Bangna and does not know the way by bus, can only go by BTS (has never been on MRT), his battery is low when he is on the way to me, finally arrives 22:14. Poor sex. Stays over night and quick leave following morning. No repeat.
.
Wed26feb2020 Hanoi 
Trip to Vietnam reported separately: https://christianpfc.blogspot.com/2020/03/gay-activities-in-vietnam-febmar-2020.html
.
Summary jan2020 (including Pattaya): 
7 Free sex: slim boy in Farose 2, D China, B, Wim, Mahasarakham 500 for taxi, Sopheak Khmer, Netipong.
8 Paid sex: Toey S'Sense 1000, Nene 500, Mitchell 1100, Paung 1000, Nat (ex Kawaii) 1000, Pepsi Winner 1000, KSL 1000, J at Zy 800 = 7400.
2 No sex: HBA 500, HBA 100.
1 Not available: Nine in Nice Boys has booking.
2 No-show: Nine from Nice Boys, Sopheak Khmer.
3 Cancellation: Mahasarkham, Top, Spy from Jomtien.

6 gogo bars: Screwboys, Winner, Dream Boys, Cupidol, Power Boys, Nice Boys.
2 massage: S'Sense Suan Phlu, Zy massage.
1 sauna: Farose 2.
1 disco: Sake Arun Amarin.

9 Repeat: slim boy in Farose 2, Paung, D China, B, Wim, Nat (ex Kawaii), KSL, Mahasarakham, Sopheak Khmer.
3 Maybe repeat: Toey S'Sense, Nene, J at Zy.
3 No repeat: Mitchell, Pepsi Winner, Netipong.

7 Old: D China, B, Wim, Nat (ex Kawaii), KSL, Mahasarakham, Nene.
8 New: slim boy in Farose 2, Paung, Pepsi Winner, Sopheak Khmer, Toey S'Sense, J at Zy, Mitchell, Netipong.

Copyright 2020 ChristianPFC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are currently unmoderated and open to everyone. I will see how this works out and might switch to moderation. Please sign your comment with a name or identifier.