A chronological list of BoyFriend Candidates BFC in 2019 with some words what became of them/us.
Fri3jan2019 Pattaya
Sun from Lao works in a restaurant in Pattaya and hasn’t been corrupted by staying in Pattaya for a long time. Good English, no character flaws, good in bed. Met him several times, all positive, but I still want some variety (i.e. other boys; if I had to choose between only him or my usual lifestyle, I would choose my usual lifestyle).
------------------------------------------------------------
Sun20jan2019 Bangkok
A boy TL from Rangsit is in Bangkok and comes to my room and stays over night. All fine, repeat. BFC1in2019. At time of writing (jul2020) we are still in contact, but this long time without meeting again shows that there is not enough commitment from either of us. ------------------------------------------------------------
Wed23jan2019 Uthai Thani
A boy from facebook lives in Uthai Thani and I go to meet him there. Stays over night. All fine, repeat. BFC2in2019. Second meeting copied from https://christianpfc.blogspot.com/2019/10/gay-activities-sep2019.html
Check out, bus to Uthai Thani. Arrive in the afternoon. A boy Yiw I had an okay time with in February works 7-Eleven in Uthai Thani and finishes work 23.
Go to pick Yiw up at work, then to my room. He is too tired to shower and goes to bed fully clothed, without brushing teeth. Weird! I had that a few times, boys going to bed with me fully clothed. I have a few gropes with little response, then sleep.
Sat21sep2019 Uthai Thani to Bangkok
A few gropes in the morning without much response. Goodbye after breakfast. When we first met, sex was so-so. This encounter no sex. No repeat.
From BFC to no repeat!
------------------------------------------------------------
Nit Cambodia BFC3in2019. Copied from https://christianpfc.blogspot.com/2019/03/gay-activities-feb-2019.html
Meet a cute boy Nit from Cambodia on hornet. Pick him up by taxi in Sathorn, and we spend 22:10-23:19 in my room. My type, my style, no character flaws.
BFC3in2019. And one who I would pursue as a boyfriend! I have never been that close to having a boyfriend, on 3feb one who pursues me as a boyfriend, and on 5feb one who I pursue as a boyfriend. I have not been that mad about a boy for years. Several times per day checking on his hornet how far he is away and when he was last online.
He mentioned that he would like to study English (implying he has no time and money), and I caught myself with the idea of giving him a monthly allowance and sending him to language school and part time job. His current job (5:30-17:30 in a restaurant, 400 THB per day) does not allow studying and I wouldn't want my boyfriend to work such times.
I wouldn't tell him straight away, but rather ask if he can get leave from work, compensate for the financial loss and take him on a few trips to see if the feeling remains and is mutual.
This is the one in 2019 I miss most. Still thinking of him when writing this article. I tried many times to meet him again, but reply always delayed and evasive. I guess he is not interested any more.
------------------------------------------------------------
Thu7feb2019 Pattaya Chat with several boys in the morning, finally Wit NK who cancelled yesterday evening is free and meets me in Tuk-Com, even invites me for coffee (him) and cake (I). That became only clear at the end, when he paid and refused to take money from me.
We retreat to my room where we would spend a full 6 hours (12-18) in bed! That matches my previous record in Myanmar, and sets a record for Thailand. And most important, only limited use of mobile phone. Many boys, as soon as the cum is wiped off or out of shower, take out their mobile phone and I’m just an appendix. I hate it! Fluent in English, no money problems, BFC4in2019.
We would meet once or twice more in Pattaya in the course of 2019. He is very eager to meet, but I don’t feel in love and at around 30 years he is at the upper of end of my preferred age range.
------------------------------------------------------------
Tue14may2019 Bangkok Two days before flight to Germany I would not actively search for a date, nor travel, but there is a cute boy Top who approaches me on blued and is eager to come to my room. Good English, efficient communication, no money or other problems. Okay in bed, BFC5in2019.
We have met several times more and at time of writing (jul2020) we are in contact and I will meet him again. He is a wonderful person, but I don’t feel love.
------------------------------------------------------------
Gao BFC6in2019. Copied from https://christianpfc.blogspot.com/2019/09/gay-actitivies-aug2019.html
I have been chatting with a cute boy on facebook for a while. He lives in Chachoengsao province and comes to meet me in town. We would spend most of the evening and morning in bed. No character flaws, no money problems. Another gem in the provinces! BFC6in2019.
Continue contacting him every few weeks, messages on facebook no read, messages on Line read but no reply. Give up. Don’t know what was/is wrong.
Only when writing this article (jul2020), I checked again and see that his facebook profile is still active, and on sending “Happy Birthday” on his birthday, I even got a reply.
------------------------------------------------------------
Nike postpones from 12 to 15. It’s raining, so I stay in all day and read (as I did before).
Meet him at Independence Monument (it took him 2 hours by bus to come here), then walk back in rain. While the temperature is okay at about 25 C, the humidity makes me sweat ever after such short (2 x 500 m) walks. He is wet as well, and it’s still raining, which is a great pretext for each of us to take a shower and stay in.
Quickly to bed. The best this trip, matches KZ from last year. We would spend the entire evening in bed. Then at night out for dinner and a walk around (rain stopped) and back to bed. BFC7in2019.
On next trip to Yangon in dec2020 he had no time to meet. But we are still in contact and I hope to see him again.
------------------------------------------------------------
Copied from https://christianpfc.blogspot.com/2019/10/gay-activities-sep2019.htmlSun29sep2019 Navanakon
A Thai boy Pong I know from facebook lives and works in Navanakon, so I go to see him there. Meet at night, quickly to bed and gorgeous body and great activities. We have two rounds, then Pong stays over night for hugging in sleep.
Mon30sep2019
Pong’s alarm rings at 5, he is out 5:05. I stay until midday, trying to find someone for the morning, without success. But Pong alone is worth the trip and the hotel (800 THB including breakfast, which is above my usual range of 400-600).
We have a repeat on Wed16oct2019 which is as good as the first. BFC8in2019. A few weeks later, he says he is not free during week, can only meet on the weekend. But I had other plans for the weekend. A few months later, all means of communication have gone quiet.
Now jul2020 check again: "This person is unavailable on messenger." But I can see a thumbnail of his profile picture which shows him and another boy.
Try to access his facebook: "This page isn't available at the moment. This may be because of a technical error that we're working to fix. Please try reloading this page." But I sent Pong's facebook name to a friend, and he can access his facebook. That means Pong blocked me when he found a boyfriend.
------------------------------------------------------------
Copied from https://christianpfc.blogspot.com/2019/11/gay-activities-oct-2019-update-on-sauna.html Thu24oct2019 Nakon Sawan to Chainat
Bus to Chainat. When I was in Uthai Thani last month, I chatted with Ben on hornet. Now go to visit a temple and meet Ben. He finishes work 21, but today overtime, in the course of the night shifts meeting from 22 to 23 to 24 and finally arrives 00:20. I did online dating to fill the gap, no success.
Cute and good in bed, no character flaws, BFC9in2019. But after those delays, and so late, I can’t get hard. Stays over night.
Fri25oct2019 Chainat to Bangkok
Wake up 6. Ben has a wank (I can’t join as I would usually sleep at that time, and all my body functions are set to sleep).
We are in contact and both of us are eager to meet again, I just didn’t find time to go to Chainat again.
------------------------------------------------------------
And many more I want to meet again but who don’t make it to BFC for one reason or another: Pong in Nakon Sawan (I don’t like his long hair and other than sex there is not much we can do together).
D from China (pale skin and a bit hairy, but good activities and interesting conversation).
Rak from Lao (nice body and good activities and no character flaws, but I find his personality unattractive and he is at the upper end of my preferred age range).
Copyright 2020 ChristianPFC


No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are currently unmoderated and open to everyone. I will see how this works out and might switch to moderation. Please sign your comment with a name or identifier.