Monday, 25 January 2021

Gay activities Battambang Dec 2020 / Jan 2021

Gay activities Battambang Dec 2020 / Jan 2021

Mon28dec2020 Phnom Penh to Battambang

Arrive late, no time for online dating.

Tue29dec2020 Battambang

Old acquaintance Sopheak has read my message, but no reply. He is one of the reasons why I went to Battambang, but we would not meet there. Details see previous post https://christianpfc.blogspot.com/2021/01/dating-thai-boys-85-its-like-pulling.html

I had set up a date with Vireak on Blued but he asks for money (20 USD for food) shortly before scheduled meeting, decline. Slim body but hairy abdomen judging by pictures.

Wed30dec2020 Battambang

11 make date for 15:30 with a boy Vin from hornet. Few boys can plan or will commit 4h30min in advance, and if I wait for him, I will lose an entire day. I leave 14:00 for architectural walk. And indeed, no message from him (following day: sorry, forgot). 

General note: first date or boys I know to be unreliable only “sex now” (i.e. as long as it takes to finish current activity and travel).

Two moneyboys (google translate: "I’m a prostitute"), Saing slow reply, Grind Lymeng cancels (one promising picture).


Saing picks me up 19:38 in front of hotel. We drive around town on his motorbike, dinner and chat. Slim and cute and interesting conversation. Bye 20:35 in front of hotel (does not want to come up to my room).

Thu31dec2020 Battambang Banan and Sampow

Hire a tuk-tuk with driver for the day to Banan and Sampow (temples on mountain). Good English and interesting conversation. He says I’m his first customer since Covid.

At the Killing Caves, a little girl with okay English guides me around and at the end, you probably guessed it: sob story: need money to study English. I give her 1 kKHR. “Can I have one more?”. Sorry.

A boy (cute, shirtless, brown skin but a bit fat and no abs) guides me to hole in top of cave and Buddha statue, then sob story. I give him 1 USD. “Can I have one more?” Sorry. Both had exactly the same ploy.

Saing calls and asks if his brother can join for dinner, and he (Saing) will not come to my room after dinner. I agree, even though and I would rather have dinner with just Saing and have him come to my room afterwards). 

General note: Agree to anything except the most outrageous or money requests. Things will happen differently than planned anyway, or I will find an excuse.

He picks me up on his mocy and we go for dinner, but his brother does not join (and is not mentioned again). When we are back on his mocy at my hotel, I can convince him to come up to my room, but he says can only stay 10-20 min and no sex.

In my room 20:32, spends some time in the bathroom, then in bed I do the work, wants to see my penis and I let him play, I unbutton his shirt and he lets me feel and then shows his hard penis. But he is reluctant to take off his clothes, and says stuff like “I’m not ready for this.” (what?) and is pressed for time. Bye 21:02 at parking.

I don’t know what he is looking for, but I filed him as “no sex before marriage” whereas I’m looking for “just sex, no marriage”. My type, but too difficult. I could have guessed from our chat "I see you have many friends like me on facebook." and "Will you meet many people in Cambodia?".

Fri1jan2021 Battambang

I buy food at a bakery and one of their staff chats me up (general conversation in English), he is wearing a face mask (I’m not) so all I know is he is male and too fat for my taste.

Shortly after, I get a message on online dating “I saw you in my shop”, and now it makes sense. He thinks I’m cute, unfortunately I can’t return the compliment.

Sat2jan2020 Battambang

Meet a boy from Grindr in Sar Kheng Park and chat about 18:00-10 (poor English, use google translate, he invites me to his place). The pictures in profile were not clear, but now in real: not cute, not slim, not brown. Make an excuse (mosquitoes bite me, go for dinner) and say goodbye.

Na from Grindr contacts me 18:18, knock on door 20:06 (I’m just out of shower). He takes shower, then to bed. Poor English. Face okay, slim body, pale warm dry skin. Navel piercing, various hideous tattoos (red lips and “Kiss me” on shoulder the worst). Medium size cock, hard. Few pubes, no hair on balls. Some facial hair, shaved some days ago now pierces me during kissing (kisses a lot). Good activities, hugging, cuddling, sucking nipple play. He seems to be bottom, when he assumes doggy position I pull apart his butt cheeks and can see anal warts. At goodbye asks for money (repeatedly, annoying, I refuse). Out 21:42. No repeat.

Sun3jan2020 Battambang

Nothing on the gay dating front.

Mon4jan2020 Battambang

That’s 6 days in Battambang (not counting day of arrival), and no good encounter yet. I have to cast a wider net and agree on money boys without clear pictures.

Shuli on Grindr asks for 10 USD for gasoline and I agree. But then he asks if I like white or black skin and says he has white skin, and cancels.

Cute boy on Grindr, then move chat to Line. After half an hour of chat I realize this is going to be difficult, see previous post https://christianpfc.blogspot.com/2021/01/dating-thai-boys-85-its-like-pulling.html

But when he finally arrives, a clear hit! To my room, I take shower, interesting conversation, to bed all fine. He claims I’m his second sexual partner, and that could be true: inexperienced, but talented. The most wonderful brown skin I have seen this trip in Cambodia. Not a single hair on his ABCD (ass, balls, crotch, dick).

He says he has never been fucked before but wants to try. After all the trouble getting him to come here, and still finding it hard to believe what a gem I found (apart from character flaws asking for money and long discussion). I haven’t reached penetrational hardness and this is an unauspicuous combination: virgin, not achieved penetrational hardness, and even if it would be a premature ejaculation so I refuse tell him to practice with a carrot and I will be back in a month.

Cums by wanking (lying on his back), several squirts, each beautifully disintegrating in drops that will cover his whole abdomen and chest.

Finally an encounter worth all the time wasted and trouble the days before, and worth coming back to Battambang as soon as possible!

I met Bong Ya in Jomtien 5 (?) years ago and we had several good times. But our last encounter 2 (?) years ago in Bangkok was poor (he gained weight and I don’t find his face attractive any more). He is home in Battambang now and messaged me several times on the apps and offered massage service. For old times’ sake, and because it would be impolite to ignore him, I invite him for massage (tell him: No sex!) and indeed a good massage. Tip him 10 USD and he seems happy.

Tue5jan2020 Battambang to Phnom Penh

Departure in the morning, no gay activties.

Summary 28dec2020-5jan2021 Battambang

Much more difficult to find boys in Battambang than in Phnom Penh! That can mostly be explained by population: in Phnom Penh with about 2m inhabitants I can find a boy every day, in Battambang with about 200k inhabitants I can find a boy every week. But in Thai provincial capitals I didn't have such difficulties! Poor pictures is a general problem.

2 Free sex: Saing, Na.
1 Paid sex: Sophak 10 USD.
3 No sex: Saing, Sar Kheng Park, Bong Ya massage 10 USD.

3 I cancel: Vireak (wants money), moneyboy, moneyboy.
2 Boy cancels: Lymeng, Shuli (white skin).

1 No show: Vin.
1 Missed: Sopheak.

1 Repeat: Sophak.
2 No repeat: Saing, Na.

3 New: Saing, Na, Sophak.
0 Old: (missed Sopheak).

Public transport to/from Battambang

Bus service is limited, I would not rely on information on internet or even timetables at bus station, but ask at the bus station (e.g. Sorya Battambang five daily departures to Phnom Penh on timetable in bus station, but staff tells me only three departure times, different times from those on the timetable).

Highway 5 is being widened (from two lanes to four lanes) and almost entire length is construction site. Google map shows 6 hours travel time, in reality we spent 9 hours driving and 1 hour for stops for meals and toilet. Add to this 1 hour delays in Phnom Penh, I arrived 4 hours later than planned (22 versus 18). I didn’t have a date for the night, so it didn’t matter.

It seems Sorya is the only company that has buses, others advertise van. But I wouldn’t want to spend such a long time in a van (narrow seating, no view). Occupancy was about 25%. Friend says you can get the front seat in a van at a higher fare.

Copyright 2021 ChristianPFC

2 comments:

  1. Hopefully we will get some report and pictures from Banan and Sampow

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are currently unmoderated and open to everyone. I will see how this works out and might switch to moderation. Please sign your comment with a name or identifier.