Saturday, 30 January 2021

Gay activities Kampot Jan 2021

Gay activities Kampot Jan 2021

In December I met a boy in Phnom Penh who is from Kampot. Beside natural attractions, this is another good reason to go to Kampot!

Mon11jan2021 Phnom Pent to Kampot
Bus from Phnom Penh to Kampot. Arrive evening, no hits on online dating. 

Tue12jan2021 Kampot
Promising pictures and chat on Grindr. Agree to meet the boy Bark at his place. When I arrive, he is already waiting outside. OMG! High-waist trousers, T-shirt too short showing a bit of abdomen, mascara, grey cosmetic contact lenses, red stain on cheeks and nose, some facial hair shaved, dental anomaly not cute. Sit down for chat, fluent in English, interesting background.

Talk about his friend who had 38 C fever and couldn’t travel, I mention possible infection of my thumb or foot, he asks if I use moisturizer and cream for me feet, hilarious!

Then we walk to railway bridge (his idea, and I wanted to see the bridge anyway). Talks a lot, uninteresting subjects (bars, party, mishaps while being drunk, friends’ activities) with awful language (okay, right, super, literally, like in contexts like “she was like…”, “I said like…”). Asks me if I am shy or bored. Take his hand: cold. Point out that his shirt is too short and touch his back, no reaction (i.e. I don’t feel horny when I touch his skin).

We sit on railway bridge, he wants a rest for gassy stomach after drinking Coke. Opens his button, I pull down zipper to see his underwear (okay) and touch his abdomen, no reaction. Crossing the bridge again on our way back, I was mentally preparing for goodbye once we are back in town “We have no common interests and I don’t feel horny with you.” But when he asks “Do you want outdoor fun (on railway bridge)”, I follow him down the bridge structure where we are in shade and out of public view, simply because I never had sex on a Tuesday evening on a railway bridge! He unbuttons my trousers and pulls down his and starts sucking me which feels good, and touching his body now feels good as well. I suggest we continue in his room.

It turns out he is the only guest in a 10-bed-dorm, so we can close and lock the door and have the dorm to ourselves. Low light, avid kisser and sucker, gags, sucks and swallows, I finger him makes him very horny, nice hairless low hanging balls and crotch, he is hard throughout. Rest, hugging, then gets me hard again and almost to cum again.

That date took an unexpected course and was a very interesting encounter!

Wed13jan2021 Kampot
Sightseeing in Bokor National Park see two following posts.

When we said goodbye in Phnom Penh, Lana told me that he has a boyfriend in Kampot and that we can meet in Kampot, but not go to his or my room. A week later he told me they split up.

Lana did not read my messages on Line (about me coming to Kampot, and being in Kampot), but now I found him on grindr online and message him there. He replies that he is with his boyfriend (I can’t find our chat any more, did he block me or delete his profile?) and chat on Line now read but he left the chatroom.

After dating hundreds of boys, I see patterns emerge. I had one very similar case in Thailand (boy unsure about his relationship status, switches between being in a relationship and single multiple times), bipolar disorder? I had premonitions early on, and they turned out to be correct.

Another pattern emerges: I have a good time with a boy and plan a trip to his hometown (Battambang, Kampot) and make a date to meet him again, but when I’m there he is unavailable. In Thailand that has happened twice in a row: I met A by chance in Nakon Sawan. On my next trip to Nakon Sawan to meet A, he is not available, so I go online and meet B who is even better. On my next trip to Nakon Sawan to meet B (with A as backup), none of them is available, so I go online and meet C. I had already plans for yet another trip to Nakon Sawan, but Covid put a halt to that.

Thu14jan2021 Kampot
Meet Bark at his hotel, dressed even girlier than yesterday. He looks just like a grown-up version of these:


Chat, to his room (10-bed dorm), lock the door, then to bed. After sex hugging, fall asleep, wake up 23. I realize that the door lock does not work and anyone could have walked in.

Fri15jan2021 Kampot
Bark messages me to meet again. I would have left a gap of one day, but with nobody else to meet and nothing else to do at night I go to see him again and we have a good time.

Sat16jan2021 Kampot
I have scrolled through the apps multiple times in previous days, and there is nothing more to expect. Here some numbers:

Blued first page 12 profiles, last 1 km away
Grindr first page 12 profiles, last 8 km away
Gayromeo first page 12 profiles, last 19 km away
Hornet first page 20 profiles, 12th is 64 km away
Do my readers use other apps in Cambodia?

My hotel manager E says there are gay customers at “The Boys Bar” (which despite the name is mixed) and joins me.

We stop at a supermarket for “Vorglühen”. Literally pre-heating, just like starting a Diesel engine. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glowplug

But in the context of bar/disco it means to consume alcohol from a supermarket at home or on the way to bar/disco, to start there with some blood alcohol and save time and money to get drunk. When I explain this to E and ask for an English equivalent (which I have been looking for in vain), he tells me they call it “drink-up” in Australia.

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vorglühen Umgangssprachlich für Alkoholkonsum vor dem Besuch einer Diskothek oder Feier. Einerseits, um dadurch Kosten zu sparen und andererseits, um sich auf die kommende Feier im kleinen Kreise einzustimmen. Verbreitet vor allem unter Jugendlichen und jungen Erwachsenen.

The Boys Bar 00:02-01:21. Jug of Margarita 24k KHR. Count 44 customers (adjacent Rainbow only 3 customers, other bars we pass on mocy only few customers, but E says at Kenny’s birthday party over 150 people). Music too loud. Smoking allowed. Cute staff and some cute customers.

Sun17jan2021 Kampot
4USD Cam-Beach I (Kampot) sauna, 18:00-20:05, men and women separate, can use any locker (20x3=60, but all numbers with 7 or ending in 3 are missing, last lockers are 65,66,68,82), 3 other customers, but then 18:30 E and M join (else I would have gone because there was nothing more to see or do). Herbal steam 50 C, sauna 60 C, pools 17,19,29,42 C (29 too cold, 42 too hot). Has been open for one month. No nudity (wear provided brown shorts). Free drinks (hot ginger juice/tea, ice tea). Manager (?) says busiest Sun afternoon 2-3 pm. When we leave we are the only customers (and no other than the 3 local men during my stay).

Mon18jan2021 Kampot to PNH
Train to Phnom Penh. My first train ride in Cambodia!

Summary:
3 free sex: Bark, Bark, Bark.
1 missed: Lana.
1 new: Bark.
2 old: Bark.
3 repeat: Bark.

Just like in Battambang, there is little choice in online dating, you find ONE boy or you find NO boy, whereas in Phnom Penh the problem is to decide whom to meet. Keep that in mind for future trips to the provinces, mentally prepare for not meeting anyone. Whereas in Thailand, I usually could find someone in the provincial capitals.

Copyright 2021 ChristianPFC except picture

4 comments:

  1. In the US, the word for "Vorglühen" is "pre-game"

    ReplyDelete
  2. How long it took to PP by train?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Schedule 10:50-15:00, real 11:15-15:51. Ticket 6 USD, one carriage, about 25% full. Ticket is a print-out and will be retained, but I took a picture.

      Delete
  3. Believe it or not in Norway we use "vorspiel" for Vorglühen. After party is called nachspiel.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are currently unmoderated and open to everyone. I will see how this works out and might switch to moderation. Please sign your comment with a name or identifier.