Dating Thai Boys (90) Filters and Faceapp
Thai boys like to change their appearance in real life (cosmetics) and on pictures (filters and faceapp). In most cases, I like the natural/original better. The only exception are hair dyed blonde and hair tattoos.
Below a collection of filters and faceapp that I have collected from about 2018 to now. Fortunately, their popularity lasts only weeks or months, by following closely it would even be possible to date a picture within months.
Here they are sorted by names that I assigned.
We Bare Bears
Around 2018, I noticed "We Bare Bears", a filter based on an animation series I had not heard of before. Previous filters were short in time and not widespread, but this was quite popular and to my distress I realized this and following are not going to go away soon.
Animal Nose and Ears
Text in Thai
In most cases น่ารัก (cute) or หล่อ (handsome) written many times around the face.
Devil Ears (or Halloween?)
What would you look like if you were a woman?
White Eyebrows and Mustache
The above and this the most gruesome of them all.
Eyebrow Hair Tattoo
The one I approve of. I love hair tattoos and eyebrow hair tattoos.
Many Tattoos
The first time I saw this, I thought it's real. But in the second picture you can see the tattoos do not follow the shape of the body, and in the following it is blatantly obvious.
However, such tattoos exist in real (that's why I was easily fooled):
Funny
Various
Black Mask
Video filters
The above all for still pictures, but here a screenshot from a video filter (blur, how cruel!) and a video.
All pictures taken from social media without their express permission, but assuming that they were posted for viewing by a wide audience. Appearance in my blog does not mean the boy in picture is gay or available.
Copyright ChristianPFC 2022 except pictures and video
I only meet people who have clear pictures on their profile.
ReplyDeleteIf everyone else did the same, I guess they would stop this nonsense.