Dating Thai Boys (91) Interesting Chats
Here some unrelated interesting chats I recently had.
--------------------
Message on blued. I can't take digital screenshots on blued any more, this is an optical picture taken of my phone with a second mobile phone. I never got such an offer before!
--------------------
An old Thai friend has been borrowing (and returning some of it after me running after him for weeks) money for years. He probably still owes me several thousand Baht, but I forgot about it. But when he borrowed 500 THB before Covid, and left a powerbank (that he won in a prize draw at work) as collateral, I had the powerbank as a reminder and got the money back now, two years later. Years ago, I pressured him into writing down his expenses to find out where exactly the black hole in his wallet is, and a lot of his income goes to support his mother (but nobody will support him in old age - he is gay and no children).
Realization that there is a problem is a good start! I had to laugh out loud when I read this: "I dont know My moneys gone.I cant save moneys.." Let's see if more comes out this time.
--------------------
Out of the blue, a message from a friend in Cambodia. We met many times in 2021, all to my satisfaction. First encounters were free, then he started asking for money and I gave him the benefit of doubt and 30 USD every time we met, without asking for details. It turns out, I was right trusting him that he needs money for cases I would approve of (his education). Made my day!
--------------------
Whereas in Thailand, sending money to boys during Covid during my absence, largely turned out a failure. Having a boy's bank account details is of no use to contact him (money transfers are anonymous, whereas in Germany you can send a message with a transfer). Several cases no loyalty or gratefulness, in one case even verbal abuse for not sending more or more often: https://christianpfc.blogspot.com/2020/12/dating-thai-boys-84-desperate-times.html
--------------------
Out of the blue, a friend request and a message on facebook. The boy is cute, and Pattaya is a place I go often, but then:
I have to say, this idea of hitting up a random stranger on facebook for money, I find it cute! I will probably meet and help him next time in Pattaya.
Copyright 2022 ChristianPFC
1 I also got the offer of a $10,000 weekly shopping allowance. I reported and blocked them immediately. I guess somewhere on the planet there is someone who will fall for this.
ReplyDelete2 I don't get this idea of supporting parents continuously. Although looking at it, the boys who claim to be supporting their parents often end up spending an awful lot of money on goods on yet another bag and so on.
3 I've never lent money to anyone in Thailand. I've only once sent money, "for food". He knew the money was off me and went out clubbing the night he received it.