Gay activities Nov2021
Not many gay activities first half of the month, fill in some other events (my friend's dogs) to entertain my readers. But catch up in second half of the month. General information about hotels, gay bars in Phnom Penh. All expenses reported in USD, even when paid in KHR (rate 1 USD = 4000 KHR).
Mon1nov2021 Kampot
At my hotel, the bitch is in heat and all neighborhood dogs come and pee everywhere. It doesn't get any sexier this week.
Tue2nov2021 Kampot to Rabbit Island
Trip to Rabbit Island for some days with a friend and his dogs. We chain the dogs at the pier but one of the dogs breaks loose and chases a chicken, and I chase the dog. Could be a scene in a comedy movie: Dr. ChristianPFC chases a dog who chases a chicken, in the Cambodian countryside. No chance to catch the dog in movement, but when the chicken found shelter and the dog stops, I get her.
This has happened once before, and now I take a closer look at the chain. There are rings where both ends of the wire touch without overlap, and under tension, this gap opens wide enough for the chain to pass through. An engineering mistake!
On Rabbit Island, bungalow for 10 USD/night. Poor value for money: no table, no wardrobe, no fridge, no aircon, no hot water for shower, not even a sink in the bathroom. Electricity from generator in the morning and at night until 22.
But we didn’t come here for the amenities, but for fluorescent plankton. Swimming at night (after generator off, no artificial light on beach) is spectacular. The highest density of plankton I have ever seen, and without light pollution you can fully appreciate it.
Thu4nov2021 Rabbit Island to Kep
Room in a guesthouse in Kep 15 USD/night, the worst value for money I remember in all my trips. There is a fan, no aircon, no fridge (but can use communal fridge at reception), only cold water in bathroom. Small sink with tray under mirror. Bum gun almost totally blocked with limescale, a toothpick is too weak to open holes, but with a needle I can open most holes (not easy to see, green from copper and poor light in bathroom). Balcony view to market (and noise from construction site the following day). Table and chair okay. Get extension cord to connect to power plug. As I would notice only later, the room heats up during day.
Use the bathroom and find my digestion all fine. Only now does it occur to me: I have no idea where the tap water that I drank on Rabbit Island came from! Rainwater? How was it stored? Anyway, I’m lucky and there is no negative effect.
I forgot my charger on the island! Call them and they will send it over with next boat. Not the first time I forgot a charger while travelling. But a friend has a guesthouse, and he gave me two chargers his guests forgot to make up for it.
Fri5nov2021 Kep
Beaz is about 200 m away and free now, but slow reply so I don’t wait for him. Filed as “missed”.
Grindr (26, no data) meet about 22:30 in front of. He is on mocy about 20 m away. That bodes well: boys I had in Siem Reap and Kampot who came by mocy but stayed a bit away on other side of road turned out to be great in bed. To my room. Small talk, good English, but nothing interesting.
Then asks what else we can do. Tell him to take off clothes. A bit fat and hairy. Refuses to take shirt off (only lifts it up) and keeps mask on throughout. He is hard from start, I don’t get hard. Has only one ball (other removed when he was a child, some life-threatening problem). Wants to fuck me. “I want to fuck you.” – “Sorry, cannot.” – “Why?” – “I don’t’ like.” – “Why? I just want to put my dick in your ass.” – “Sorry, cannot.” – “I have condom!” repeat three times, I was about to throw him out, but then drops the subject. Cums by assisted wanking. Bye 23:13 (let him out at main door). No repeat.
Sat6nov2021 Kep to Kampot
Room is too hot. Cut my trip short, hiking in the morning and return to Kampot in the afternoon. Beaz nice body on pictures, but slow reply and mentioned “no fun” earlier in chat, not worth staying longer in the hope of meeting him.
Sun7nov-Sun14nov2021 Kampot
No gay activities. Several trips to water parks sometimes spot cute boys, but nothing more. That makes 9 days (6-14nov) without gay activities.
My friend points out the shapely boy in water whom I noticed before and say he thinks he is gay. I walk with the dog towards the boy, and before I can find something to chat him up, the boy asks: “Is this your dog?”. We exchange a few sentences, subconsciously I remember his face, tattoos, way of speaking. Finally exchange names and he asks “Did we meet before?” just a fraction before I would ask the same question, and then it rings: we met half a year ago! But it seems he didn’t recognize me either.
The same dog who worked as a cock-block days earlier (dog followed me to a restaurant and rummaged through the garbage, other customers must have thought it’s my dog and it’s not well trained or doesn’t get enough to eat), now as a wing-man.
from internet
I'm not the only one who did not instantly recognize a previous sexual partner. Article in German:
«Ich habe vergessen, dass ich mit meinem Date schon Sex hatte»
https://www.20min.ch/story/ich-habe-vergessen-dass-ich-mit-meinem-date-schon-sex-hatte-199770380756
Tom (22) swiped sich exzessiv durch Dating-Apps. Das rächt sich jetzt: Beim Date mit Isabelle merkt er gar nicht, dass bereits eine frühere Begegnung stattgefunden hat.
Sun14nov2021 Kampot
A boy on Grindr wants money. I offer 10 USD, he wants 50, but then drops the subject. No or poor English, slow reply, we don’t get into business.
Mon15nov2021 Kampot to Phnom Penh
Jane stays over night.
Tue16nov2021 Phnom Penh
Fun in the morning, bye after breakfast.
1.25 USD pineapple juice at POC (Pride of Cambodia, new location st19 north of crossing with st172). I arrive 20:41. Ask staff: has been open for 6 days. Owner and gaggle of lady friends, seems 5 other paying customers during my stay, one local with two boys, one of them cute. 21:38 ask for show: 21:30 (sic!). Wait and 21:58 pay and ask again: show in 10 minutes. No sign of performers for show, I leave. I have not been lied to that blatantly for a long time! It was getting cold and a bit too loud and tired. Complete waste of time and money.
Wed17nov2021 Phnom Penh
Horthy not online all morning and day (wanted to meet in the morning), filed as “no show”. Horthy cancels (postpones to tomorrow morning).
Thu18nov2021 Phnom Penh
I postpone Oudong boy because I have Horthy and SH for today. However, Horthy cancels (postpones to tomorrow). No reply from SH until night: cannot meet.
Riverside public gym brimming with general folk, children, vendors, cute boys (the group who used to pay ball sitting at same spot, some shirtless gym).
Fri19nov2021 Phnom Penh
Oudong boy comes to my hotel and we spend and enjoyable afternoon in my room. He wants to stay over night but I refuse. 10 USD for petrol (he asked for unspecified amount, I give him 5 which is not enough).
Have a cake in a nearby café. There is a cute waiter who speaks good English and says hello every time I pass, let’s see if I can turn this into something useful.
Sat20nov2021 Phnom Penh
POC 22:09 about 10 people inside, ask about show: no show, they have to save money. Toolbox 22:15 open, 4 staff. Space Hair 22:32 closed. Blue Chili 22:48 about 20 people inside and outside. Sorya Mall light and music, few customers. Heart of Darkness closed. On street busy people and traffic.
Update: now all fully open. https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showthread.php?22579-Thailand-too-strict-Cambodia-too-lax
Nana21 wanted to come after he finishes work 23, but my message 22:54 no reply, I say good night 23:53* and switch off my phone. Next day reply 00:10, pic from riverside 00:30. Filed as “missed”.
*My rule “no sex after midnight” applies. A good night’s sleep is better than a quicky at ungodly hours.
Sun21nov2021 Phnom Penh
Chat with various boys in the morning, no luck.
A boy Kakada comes to my hotel. To my room, he doesn’t waste time talking. Long hair, slim but boobs, some ugly tattoos. A bit pale skin, a bit cold wet. Nice cock and balls. Activities okay. No repeat. 5 USD for tuktuk (he had asked before he came and I agreed). Wants to come again tonight but I say I’m busy.
Aircon was on throughout, now puddle of water and some of my stuff wet. That’s a general problem, I got my stuff wet from water from aircon several times. Always check where the water is going!
In parallel, I was chatting with another boy Phatty who wrote 9:47 that we can meet 13:30. I didn’t follow up, but he messaged me 14:25. Filed as “no show”.
At night, my ex-neighbor R403 comes to borrow 50 USD and leave his passport as collateral (his idea). I never thought I would get a Cambodian passport, orginal price 150 USD. Update: I lent him another 20 USD, and gave his passport back to rent a car for a trip, and have mentally written off those 70 USD, but will quote this as reason why I won’t lend him any more money.
Jane comes and stays over night.
Mon22nov2021 Phnom Penh
Fun in the morning. Jane asked to borrow 20 USD. This is the first time after many encounters that he asks for money, so I give him 20 USD. Bye after breakfast.
Update: A week later, he offers to pay back. That’s the first time ever a boy was about to pay a loan back. I let him keep the money as an early Christmas / New Year gift.
Wed24nov2021 Phnom Penh
NoDa in the morning, not a clear hit, no repeat. 7.50 USD for tuktuk.
D3 in the evening, not a clear hit, no repeat.
Pythia at night, not a clear hit, no repeat. Pythia stays over night.
3 new boys for free in one day! But none of them a clear hit. But can find out only by meeting. Pictures and video chat give incomplete data. I had boys who looked average but turned out to be great in bed. Roughly you can say, half of the boys I have sex with I want to meet again, half of them want to meet me again. That’s an overlap of 1 in 4, and with these, there might be constrictions in space and time. That’s why I meet so many boys.
Thu25nov2021 Phnom Penh
Boy wakes up around 6, bye 6:22. Back to sleep.
At night get Somey for 10 USD. Previous encounters were spoiled by his friend BiiLii (who is cute as well, but not as cute as Somey, but awful character). No problem with tickling. Kissing okay. Nice balls and cock, no hair on ABC. I have a good time, 10 USD well deserved. (Worth more, but the first time I paid him 20 and he was useless in bed, have to recover that expense.)
Fri26nov2021 Phnom Penh
Go to Donald’s place for fun and movie.
Sat27nov2021 Phnom Penh
Richard in the afternoon, not a clear hit, no repeat. 5 USD for tuktuk. Distance was 2 km, but he said it costs 2.50 USD each way, twice what I would pay. Another case of “Consistent Inconsistent Tuktuk Fares”.
Pass Toolbox in the evening, 4 staff inside. Show next month.
Jane comes at night and stays over night.
Sun28nov2021 Phnom Penh
Fun in the morning, bye after breakfast.
Tue30nov2021 Phnom Penh
Due to Omikron variant worsening of travel expected, plan for trip to Thailand on 10dec instead of 17dec. Cancel all travel plans in Cambodia. Last days mostly spent reading about travel to Thailand.
Online dating no luck.
Summary Nov2021
11 Free sex: Grindr (26, no data), Jane, Oudong boy (10 USD for petrol), Kakada (5 USD), Jane (lend him 20 USD), NoDa (7.50 USD for tuktuk), D3, Pythia, Donald, Richard, Jane.
1 Paid sex: Somey 10 USD.
1 I cancel: Oudong boy.
2 Boy cancels: Horthy, Horthy.
1 Refused: Blued/Grindr Kampot 10 <-> 50 USD.
2 Missed: Beaz in Kep, Nana21.
3 No show: Horthy, SH, Phatty.
6 Repeat: Jane, Oudong boy, Jane, Somey, Donald, Jane.
6 No repeat: Grindr (26, no data), Kakada, NoDa, D3, Pythia, Richard.
6 Old: Jane, Oudong boy, Jane, Somey, Donald, Jane.
6 New: Grindr (26, no data), Kakada, NoDa, D3, Pythia, Richard.
Copyright 2022 ChristianPFC except picture
Don't call yourself the bitch.
ReplyDelete