Dating Thai Boys (91) Roll Call
During my 20 months absence, I lost contact on social media with various boys, and anyway there is no point in writing while I can't be there. But now, back in Thailand, time to re-activate these contacts.
Oil in Nakhon Phanom
I sent him 500 THB on 14aug2020, last contact was 8apr2021, now offline. But he sent me his location in Nakon Phanom (in town, easy to reach), and some day I want to go there anyway, then I will ask around in the neighborhood.
Update 7apr2022: He has a new facebook profile and contacted me. He is in Bangkok near my place and came to my room. All fine.
I have already plans for sightseeing around Chainat when I go again. But all my messages not read. I know where Ben worked in 2020 and I would have gone there and asked around with a picture. But just days short of going to Chainat to search for Ben, I check his facebook for activity and find that friends posted that he died. Rest in peace!
Pong in Nakon Sawan
I have 3 Line accounts, 6 Facebook accounts and 1 Blued account for this boy. One Facebook is still active. See you again soon in Nakon Sawan!
Update 7apr2022: I went to Nakon Sawan for two nights but couldn't get him.
Wut in Kanchanaburi
Line has gone dead, no reply when I call on phone. All gay online dating dead. But still active on Facebook and Instagram, but my multiple messages not read. No idea what's wrong.
Nin in Bangkok
Straight boy in slum who I propositioned in 2018. We have been in contact (i.e. I have been writing every few months to see if the account is still active, he has been reading but not replying). Now it's time to get to the point, message daily, read but no reply, finally offer money, boy blocks me.
Ter in Bangkok
We had a good time twice just before I left Thailand on 1apr2020. Stay in contact on Line, and send a total of 2000 THB. No messages on Line for some weeks quite a relief (constant whining about money problems), but after some months I message him: no reply. I saw him in a picture of a friend on facebook, go through this friend's list of friends but can't find Ter. Check gay online dating, can't find him. Let it rest until I have more ideas.
Then, by chance, he is recommended as a friend by Instagram! Resist the temptation to friend him before I'm back in Bangkok, this would only lead to money requests.
Back in Bangkok, by chance, he messages me on gay online dating from a new profile and we meet again. The one case in this post that turned out well, although I could have saved some work searching for him.
Top in Bangkok
I sent him money during my absence and got verbal abuse for not sending more. https://christianpfc.blogspot.com/2020/12/dating-thai-boys-84-desperate-times.html In that post and comments I said he would come to his senses and everything will be fine when I'm back in Thailand. I was wrong.
My messages on Line are not read. Call on Line or on phone not picked up. But his Line is still active. I can see new profile pictures and timeline (that means he did not block me, and judging by what he posts, he is leading a good life). I don't have his Line ID, that means I can't ask a friend to contact him on Line. But I can create a group chat in Line with a friend, but messages there are not read by Top.
He left his backpack with some clothes and cosmetics in my room, a constant reminder for me. In this case I don't only have his bank account details, he sent me a picture of his bank book, and the branch where he opened his account is nearby. I go there and tell staff my request (to contact him to return his backpack), but they cannot help me (I didn't find out if they don't have his contact details, or can't give them out to me). They recommend I go to police to find his address and return his backpack.
In 2020, he sent me a picture of a draft for military service. Matches his age, but upon closer inspection, there is a different name on the draft. But the location matches his home. Might be the draft of a relative? Going there (province, countryside, I don't even know where exactly the address is) would be too much work.
Talking about this case with a friend, he recommended I search social media by his name, and indeed I find him on facebook!
Full chat at end of post.
Cold reception, then blocked me. Top has lost the plot during a small hardship, beyond rescue. I'm out. I mean not just that I have no means of communication any more, I lost interest as well.
Boys finding me
Some boys I lost find me on social media or online dating, but in most cases I'm not interested in them any more. https://christianpfc.blogspot.com/2020/11/dating-thai-boys-82-sudden-reappearance.html
Sending money
A general word on sending money: DON'T. I didn't send money out of charity, but to keep boys on my list. However, having a boy's bank account is of no help to contact him. I thought that by sending money, and thus showing my commitment and sincerity, I get some loyalty and reliability in return. I was wrong.
Update: vinapu's cases of sending money to boys
https://www.gayguides.com/topic/70564-hardship-stories/#findComment-426788
Copyright 2022 ChristianPFC
Supporting information: Chat with Top in Bangkok.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are currently unmoderated and open to everyone. I will see how this works out and might switch to moderation. Please sign your comment with a name or identifier.