Thursday, 7 April 2022

Dating Thai Boys (93) Mismatch/Misjudgement Best Buriram

Dating Thai Boys (93) Mismatch/Misjudgement Best Buriram

Supporting information to Best in Buriram, see previous post (Gay activities Dec2021). Mid-2021, he contacted me on hornet (from Buriram to Phnom Penh, how did he find me that far away?) and we moved chat to Facebook Messenger.

Positive: Good English, even corrects his typos, doesn't ask for money, to the point (wants sex). 

Negative: Emotional immaturity (stickers and recalled messages), too emotional, location (countryside), average looking (this is the main problem, if he were stunning, I would find a way to meet; but with average looking, I would have to make a significant effort to meet to see if he makes up by activities; and if he does, future meetings would take a significant effort from my side).

I was already on a trip to Esan for general sightseeing and to meet him (among other boys), and only when we two were in Surin at the same time by chance, it occured to me that this will not work out.

Chat edited for brevity, stickers/emoticons omitted.

04.07.21, 21:44
Best Buriram: Hallo
Ich bin Best
I can speak a little German.
ChristianPFC: Guten Abend.
Best Buriram: Guten abend.
ChristianPFC: Best in Buriram
ChristianPFC: I'm in Cambodia. Don't know when I can go to Thailand.
Best Buriram: Was machst du ?
Wait for the covids to lighten first.
You are top or bottom
ChristianPFC: I'm reading on internet.
Both. I like hugging and cuddling. What do you like?
Best Buriram: Same
Both too
ChristianPFC: Great. We can do when we meet.
Best Buriram: I'm virgin
And you
ChristianPFC: Not virgin.
Best Buriram: Ok bb
no problem
Do you looking for
ChristianPFC: Friend and fun. And you?
Best Buriram:
I'm looking for a boyfriend and a long-term relationship.
I'm probably not what you want
ChristianPFC: Start with friend and fun. More later.
Best Buriram: Yes

04.07.21, 22:25
Best Buriram recalled a message
Best Buriram recalled a message
Best Buriram recalled a message
Best Buriram recalled a message
Best Buriram recalled a message
Best Buriram recalled a message
Best Buriram recalled a message
Best Buriram recalled a message
Best Buriram recalled a message
Best Buriram recalled a message (not a formatting error, but indeed that many recalled messages which is a sign of emotional instability)
Ok ok
I've given up trying.
ChristianPFC: Trying what?
Best Buriram: Let it be
I try to talk to you  But you just ignored
ChristianPFC: I'm not online all the time.
Sleep now. Good night.
Best Buriram recalled a message
Best Buriram recalled a message
Best Buriram recalled a message
Best Buriram recalled a message
Good night .

06.07.21, 16:57
Best Buriram: [sticker]
Best Buriram recalled a message

28.08.21, 14:54
Best Buriram: Hi
ChristianPFC: Hello again.
I like you. But I don't like online chat. Wait until I go to Buriram. Then we can chat and more.
Best Buriram: Yes
Best Buriram: [sticker]
Best Buriram recalled a message
We van chat and more
Can
Best Buriram:
??

29.08.21, 11:32
Best Buriram: Hi

29.08.21, 21:27
Best Buriram: How are you

30.08.21, 16:30
Best Buriram: ??

30.08.21, 17:56
Best Buriram: Hi

30.08.21, 18:18
Best Buriram: Aw
??

30.08.21, 21:54
Best Buriram: You don't talk to me
ChristianPFC: I said I don't like online chat.
Best Buriram: Ok
You are handsone boy
Handsome

02.09.21, 18:42
Best Buriram: Hi

02.09.21, 21:50
ChristianPFC: Good night.

02.09.21, 22:45
Best Buriram: Good night.

03.09.21, 11:24
Best Buriram: Morning

03.09.21, 21:46
Best Buriram: Good night

05.09.21, 12:14
Best Buriram: Good morning

08.09.21, 11:29
Best Buriram: Good morning dear

10.09.21, 18:06
Best Buriram: Hello

11.09.21, 18:29
Best Buriram: Good night

14.09.21, 08:36
Best Buriram: Hi how are you baby?

14.09.21, 15:12
Best Buriram: ??

16.09.21, 21:04
Best Buriram: How are you babe

19.09.21, 07:05
Best Buriram: Babe
??
I miss you

19.09.21, 07:24
Best Buriram: Good morning baby

19.09.21, 22:22
Best Buriram: Good night babe

20.09.21, 08:59
ChristianPFC: Good morning. Have a nice week.

20.09.21, 15:55
Best Buriram: You too babe

20.09.21, 18:15
Best Buriram: Let me show your love

23.09.21, 12:46
Best Buriram: Good morning
ChristianPFC: Hello

27.09.21, 20:12
Best Buriram: Hi

28.09.21, 18:35
Best Buriram: Hello

04.10.21, 18:36
Best Buriram: Hi baby
Miss u

10.10.21, 22:15
Best Buriram: Miss u baby

11.10.21, 09:03
Best Buriram: Have a nice day??

11.10.21, 09:22
ChristianPFC: Have a nice week.
Best Buriram: Kisses u baby

10.11.21, 09:49
Best Buriram: Babe
ChristianPFC: [sticker]
Hello from Kampot Cambodia.
Best Buriram: Hello bae
Wyd? [What are you doing?]
Babe…
??
ChristianPFC: What are you doing?
Best Buriram: Go to take my shower now
And u ?
ChristianPFC: I'm in my room. Study Chinese language.
When we meet we can take shower together.
Best Buriram: Yes babe

11.11.21, 14:02
Best Buriram: Wyd?
Babe

11.11.21, 22:19
ChristianPFC: Good night.
Best Buriram: Love u my baby
Good night
ChristianPFC: (sticker)
Best Buriram: (sticker)

12.11.21, 01:11
Best Buriram:

12.11.21, 05:16
Best Buriram:
Good morning babe

12.11.21, 08:20
ChristianPFC:
Good morning from Cambodia.

12.11.21, 08:38
Best Buriram: Good morning my baby
Kisses

14.11.21, 21:51
Best Buriram: Hi babe
What are you doing now ?
In bed with me?
ChristianPFC: Yes. When we meet we can go to bed.
Best Buriram: Yes my sweetie cat ??
I wanna be with u my baby
ChristianPFC: Wait until next year. Then I can go to meet you.
Best Buriram: Yes
You come to Thailand next year?
ChristianPFC: Yes. In January.
Best Buriram: Yes my baby
(stickers)
ChristianPFC: (sticker)
Best Buriram: I wanna be with you my love
ChristianPFC: I want, too. We can do next year. Good night.

16.11.21, 12:26
Best Buriram: Hi baby
Miss u
I wanna be with u
Kiss u every day

16.11.21, 19:05
Best Buriram: Hello baby
Wyd?

17.11.21, 07:47
Best Buriram: Baby
I miss u

17.11.21, 09:07
ChristianPFC: Good morning. Miss you too.
Best Buriram: Good morning babe
I miss u
Babe

18.11.21, 07:53
Best Buriram: Good morning babe

18.11.21, 14:22
Best Buriram: I miss u babe ??

20.11.21, 10:07
ChristianPFC: Good morning
Best Buriram:
Best Buriram recalled a message
Hi
How are u babe

20.11.21, 18:48
Best Buriram: ??

20.11.21, 20:48
Best Buriram: Bae
I miss u

22.11.21, 16:07
Best Buriram: I want u babe

22.11.21, 20:30
ChristianPFC: I want you too. See you next year in Thailand.

22.11.21, 20:49
Best Buriram: Yes my babe
Love u ??

24.11.21, 13:55
Best Buriram: Baby

25.11.21, 09:52
Best Buriram: I want you
ChristianPFC: Yes. When I go to Thailand.
Best Buriram: Yes
??????????
My boy

25.11.21, 15:52
Best Buriram: Can u …. me

25.11.21, 17:20
Best Buriram: Babe

25.11.21, 21:27
Best Buriram:
Best Buriram recalled a message
Best Buriram: ??

27.11.21, 18:58
Best Buriram: Hi
Was macht du?

27.11.21, 19:23
ChristianPFC: Dinner

27.11.21, 20:27
Best Buriram: Ok
Best Buriram recalled a message
Best Buriram recalled a message

28.11.21, 00:01
Best Buriram recalled a message

29.11.21, 07:48
Best Buriram: Miss u ??

29.11.21, 11:25
ChristianPFC: Good morning. Miss you too.

29.11.21, 22:56
Best Buriram: I want u

03.12.21, 08:37
Best Buriram: Babe
Good morning
ChristianPFC:
Best Buriram: You are my love

05.12.21, 18:10
Best Buriram: Hi babe
I love you

06.12.21, 12:12
Best Buriram: ??

06.12.21, 13:56
ChristianPFC: Miss you too.
Best Buriram: I miss u bae
Love u

06.12.21, 18:28
Best Buriram:

07.12.21, 19:33
Best Buriram: Miss u
Want your cock
Bae
I want u to be here
ChristianPFC: Next year we can meet in Thailand.
Best Buriram:
Want your cock
????
Best Buriram:
Love it

08.12.21, 13:16
Best Buriram:

08.12.21, 18:48
ChristianPFC:

08.12.21, 21:39
Best Buriram: My ass want your cock
Babe

09.12.21, 16:09
Best Buriram: I’m yours

09.12.21, 16:59
ChristianPFC:
Best Buriram: Love you

09.12.21, 22:56
Best Buriram: ??
ChristianPFC: Love you too. Good night.
Best Buriram: Never see it

10.12.21, 10:21
Best Buriram: ??

10.12.21, 10:47
Best Buriram: Do u want me
Babe

10.12.21, 14:44
ChristianPFC: Yes I want you.

11.12.21, 10:15
Best Buriram: But you come back to bkk u didn’t tell me
??

11.12.21, 10:49
ChristianPFC: Good morning. I have to stay in quarantine now and then busy with my room and arranging life here. Can't meet at the moment. Where do you live?

11.12.21, 11:16
Best Buriram: Buriram
Always miss u babe

11.12.21, 11:40
ChristianPFC: Miss you too. When you come to Bangkok or I go to Buriram, we can meet. Where in Buriram do you live?

11.12.21, 12:19
Best Buriram: Border to Cambodia.
Best Buriram:
ChristianPFC: อำเภออะไรครับ

11.12.21, 12:52
Best Buriram:
อำเภออะไรครับ
Baan Kruat
Best Buriram: U can speak thai?
lol

11.12.21, 13:18
ChristianPFC: Yes
Best Buriram: I want you to be here with me
Babe

11.12.21, 18:23
Best Buriram: Babe

11.12.21, 19:32
ChristianPFC: Phanom Seroi
https://maps.app.goo.gl/ujBvkVh89be7Nhgw9
Phanom Seroi ? Naeng Mut, Kap Choeng District, Buriram 32210, Thailand
ChristianPFC: Yes. I want to go sightseeing in Kap Choeng.

11.12.21, 20:19
Best Buriram: Yes
Come to me

12.12.21, 08:19
Best Buriram: Babe
??

12.12.21, 18:37
Best Buriram: You don’t want to come to me ?

12.12.21, 23:35
ChristianPFC: I want to go. But now rest in Bangkok and meet friends here.

13.12.21, 06:29
Best Buriram recalled a message

13.12.21, 08:25
Best Buriram recalled a message
Best Buriram recalled a message

13.12.21, 08:49
Best Buriram recalled a message
Best Buriram recalled a message
Best Buriram recalled a message
Best Buriram recalled a message
Best Buriram recalled a message
Best Buriram recalled a message
Best Buriram recalled a message
Best Buriram recalled a message
Best Buriram recalled a message
Best Buriram recalled a message
Best Buriram recalled a message
Best Buriram recalled a message
Best Buriram recalled a message
Best Buriram recalled a message
Best Buriram recalled a message
Best Buriram recalled a message
Best Buriram recalled a message
Best Buriram recalled a message
ChristianPFC:
I want to meet but I don't have a car. I can only go by public transport. But now I stay in Bangkok and no trip.
Best Buriram: Come to me!
ChristianPFC: Call
Videochat
Best Buriram: I’m at work now
When i’m get home i will call you babe
ChristianPFC: Okay. Call tonight.
Best Buriram: Yes babe

13.12.21, 16:40
ChristianPFC: I'm home now.

13.12.21, 17:19
Best Buriram: I’m not cute
Sorry
ChristianPFC: You look fine. I like slim body and brown skin.
Best Buriram: Thanks babe

13.12.21, 19:35
Best Buriram recalled a message
Best Buriram recalled a message
Best Buriram: Christian
Why
??
Babe
??
Hmm
Ok
If you don’t want to talk
It’s ok
ChristianPFC: Can't see you. Try another day.
Best Buriram:
Hmmm

13.12.21, 21:27
Best Buriram: Babe
I miss u
Babe
????
Babe

14.12.21, 07:40
Best Buriram: Good morning babe ??

14.12.21, 08:02
ChristianPFC: Good morning. Please no small talk and no calls. I don't like online chat. Wait until we meet.
Best Buriram: Miss you babe
??????

14.12.21, 17:38
Best Buriram:

14.12.21, 17:55
Best Buriram:

14.12.21, 18:18
Best Buriram: Babe

14.12.21, 23:25
Best Buriram: Babe i want your

16.12.21, 11:17
Best Buriram: Why you don’t want to talk to me
U say u don’t like social chats
Best Buriram
LOl
But u always online at blued
Best Buriram recalled a message

16.12.21, 12:10
ChristianPFC: No small talk. Wait until we can meet.

18.12.21, 11:05
Best Buriram:

18.12.21, 16:24
ChristianPFC: Next week I go to Isan for traveling. When are you free to meet?

18.12.21, 16:45
Best Buriram: In the Weekend yes
ChristianPFC: Send your location please.

18.12.21, 18:38
Best Buriram: [Location]
Best Buriram: Do u wanna come to my house?
Babe
ChristianPFC: I travel with a friend with his car. Have to discuss with friend.
Best Buriram: Yes

18.12.21, 19:31
Best Buriram: Babe

18.12.21, 21:30
Best Buriram: Ok
No more talk
It’s ok

19.12.21, 08:19
Best Buriram:

19.12.21, 11:38
Best Buriram: Bae
????

19.12.21, 13:15
ChristianPFC: ปราสาทตาเมือนธม
https://maps.app.goo.gl/1HyFKhoN7fCUJv4X7
ปราสาทตาเมือนธม ? 9738+33P, Ta Mieng, Amphoe Phanom Dong Rak, Chang Wat Buriram 32140, Thailand
Best Buriram: You wanna go?
ChristianPFC: Do you know this place? I want to go there.
Best Buriram: I don’t know
But my dad his know this place
ChristianPFC: Can I go there by car?
Best Buriram: Yes
You can go

19.12.21, 16:25
Best Buriram: I want you

19.12.21, 18:03
Best Buriram: Bae
????

20.12.21, 08:59
Best Buriram: Bae
ChristianPFC: Good morning

20.12.21, 09:19
Best Buriram: Bae
ChristianPFC:
Best Buriram: Bae
????
I want you
A lot
Bae krab

21.12.21, 11:14
Best Buriram: Ok

21.12.21, 14:13
Best Buriram: Sad
ChristianPFC: No small talk. It's annoying for me.
Best Buriram: Sorry babe
Imm sorry to u
If  make u annoying

23.12.21, 08:18
Best Buriram: We shall see
If you come to Buriram
ChristianPFC: Yes
Best Buriram: Yes babe

23.12.21, 09:07
Best Buriram: U come on Friday

23.12.21, 09:37
ChristianPFC: Yes. Saturday sightseeing in Kap Choeng. See you Saturday.
Best Buriram: Yeah
See you my love

23.12.21, 11:07
Best Buriram recalled a message
??

24.12.21, 19:16
ChristianPFC: Hello from Surin.
Best Buriram: I'm at the elephant fair in Surin.
Where are you now
Means where are you to stay in Surin?
ChristianPFC: Are you in Surin town? I'm in town.
Best Buriram: I'm at the elephant fair in Surin.
At there?
Best Buriram: I will come to you if you there
ChristianPFC:
มาเจสติกทวินแมนชั่น (Majestic Twin)
082 870 6533
https://maps.app.goo.gl/8DdSKGsLNBC9Htfn9
มาเจสติกทวินแมนชั่น (Majestic Twin) ? Suriyakarn Rd, ในเมือง เมือง Buriram 32000, Thailand
Best Buriram:
ChristianPFC: I'm out for dinner now.
Can meet in one hour. When are you free?
Best Buriram: I'm at the elephant fair in Surin.
You don’t want to come in there?
Best Buriram: Here
I want you to be here with me
ChristianPFC: Where is it? Send location please.
Best Buriram: [Location]
I want you to traveling with me
Best Buriram:
ChristianPFC: I can't see where. Tell me where.
Best Buriram:
ChristianPFC: My battery empty. I can't go far. When can you come to my hotel?
Best Buriram: Maybe i can’t
I cone with my parents
Babe
ChristianPFC: But we can meet tomorrow?
Best Buriram: If u come to me yes
ChristianPFC: Where do you stay?
Best Buriram: Baan Kruat
ChristianPFC: But now you are in Surin?
Best Buriram: Yes but u don’t come to me
ChristianPFC: Where do you sleep tonight?
Best Buriram: Home
ChristianPFC: You go home tonight?
Best Buriram: Yes
ChristianPFC: What time do you leave here?

24.12.21, 20:55
Best Buriram: Now
ChristianPFC: Want to come to my room first?
Best Buriram: Why
When u come to Baan Kruat?
ChristianPFC: Say hello and maybe more.
Best Buriram: I would love that
ChristianPFC: You can stay her over night.
Best Buriram: I want you na babe
But i leave here now
Sorry
Babe
U angry me?
I’m sorry u na
ChristianPFC: No. But how can we meet?
Best Buriram: Can u come to Baan Kruat
Traveling near my home
ChristianPFC: Yes but want can we do there? I'm traveling with a friend by his car.
Best Buriram: U want to have sex with me?
ChristianPFC: Yes
Best Buriram: I want you too
ChristianPFC: You can stay over night and go back tomorrow?
Best Buriram: Frohe Weihnachten
Best Buriram: You can stay over night and go back tomorrow?
Best Buriram: I’m back now
ChristianPFC: Merry Christmas to you!
Best Buriram:
Love you na

24.12.21, 22:24
Best Buriram: Good night babe

25.12.21, 07:54
Best Buriram: Good morning babe
Babe

25.12.21, 08:15
ChristianPFC: Good morning

25.12.21, 09:50
Best Buriram: Where are you?
ChristianPFC: Going to Kap Choeng.

25.12.21, 17:01
Best Buriram: Where are you now
Can u come to Baan Kruat

25.12.21, 18:05
ChristianPFC: I'm on the way back to Buriram.

25.12.21, 18:57
Best Buriram: Hmm
Ok
U want only sex ?
Ok
jok
The
Then
Find someone nearly u
I understand
Ok for me
ChristianPFC: No small talk. When you come to Bangkok, tell me.  When I come to Buriram again, I tell you. That's all. Bye.
Best Buriram: U will never see me
Bye
We never see each other
Good luck
Go find someone else nearly you and have fun
Best Buriram recalled a message
U only want sex
I know
I understand
??

05.01.2022, 21:11
Best Buriram:

05.01.2022, 21:38
Best Buriram:

05.01.2022, 22:01
ChristianPFC: Good night.
Best Buriram: Bye
??
Best Buriram recalled a message
??

08.01.2022, 18:18
Best Buriram:

08.01.2022, 19:42
ChristianPFC: Good evening. What's up?

08.01.2022, 20:05
Best Buriram: I want u

That's the last message, it seems he came to the same conclusion (mismatch/misjudgement). What a relief all the emotional chat is over!

Copyright 2022 ChristianPFC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are currently unmoderated and open to everyone. I will see how this works out and might switch to moderation. Please sign your comment with a name or identifier.