Thursday, 8 September 2022

No gay activities May-Jul2022 Germany

No gay activities May-Jul2022 Germany

No gay activities. It won’t get any sexier than asparagus:



For lack of gay activities, entertain my readers with other subjects:
Berlin
Online dating
Interesting on internet
Body types: bicycle, compact, pig
Silicone, fang mook, poo
Masks, condoms, underwear


Berlin
My lawyer advised me to put a PAEDOPHILE JOKE WARNING before the following paragraph:

I had plans to go to gay bars in Berlin with a friend, and stay overnight at his place. But for family reasons, I couldn’t stay at his place, and I wouldn’t pay for a hotel in Berlin, and all my other friends in Berlin (at whose places I stayed overnight before) are too narrow-minded to allow me to come back after midnight with an Eastern European or Near Eastern or Northern African underage street hustler.

I missed CSD. But I’m not a party person anyway. There might have been chances to meet Asian boys, but they would be there for party. Whenever I went to special events, I rarely had fun there.

Online dating
All these screenshots very obviously scams.









In one case I engaged in chat for experimental confirmation of my assumptions (not a proof, but we can safely assume that chatting about crypto in online dating leads to a scam):



There is a pattern. Messages come soon after I go online on blued (not on hornet or grindr or gayromeo), from several hundred to several thousand km away. They must be targeting me by location (Germany), I rarely get such messages in SEAsia. Most in English, some in Spanish. Subjects are sugarbaby, LDR (long-distance relationship), cryptocurrencies.

Interesting on Internet
A recent good video about street trade at Saranrom on youtube:



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBpvYHAjSd0
曼谷站街男孩 女友妻子都知道工作是鸭子 揭秘夜间帅哥同志的工作 路边兼职直男是并不绝同性客户 泰国性文化开放 绝对是G彩虹天堂 同志最友好国家 定居泰国日常系列节目第四集 

google translate with comment in italic:
Boys on the street in Bangkok, girlfriends and wives all know that work is a duck [Chinese slang for male prostitute], revealing the work of handsome gay guys at night, part-time straight men on the side of the road are not always same-sex clients, Thailand's sexual culture is open, it is definitely G rainbow paradise, the friendliest country for gays, the fourth episode of the daily series of settling in Thailand

Comments: Buses run at night as well but not all lines and reduced frequency. Automatic translation (Chinese to English) is good.

Sixpacks and bulges in Myanmar that make you swoon.
(My translation with help of Thai friend.)

https://board.postjung.com/1274529
เห็นพม่าแล้วใจหวิว เป้าอูม ซิคแพคแน่นสุดๆ

hĕn pá-mâa láew jai wĭw · bpâo oom · sí k pae k nâen sùt ๆ




https://doophuchais.com/karn-kittiphop/
ดูผู้ชาย เปิดวาร์ป กานต์ ศุภชาติ หนุ่มนายแบบ หล่อแซ่บ เป้าใหญ่ฟ้าประทาน
With various nice pictures and links to more.


https://khotfins.com/yoshi-methakul/
เปิดวาร์ป น้องโย ฉัตรดนัย หนุ่มร่างบาง ดาวเด่น Onlyfan ลีล่าเกินต้าน อวดของลับ ว่อนโซเชียล
With various nice pictures and links to more.


https://www.gqthailand.com/style/article/kota-miura-puma-underwear
เช็คความฮอต Kota Miura รับบทบาทใหม่ ในฐานะนายแบบชุดชั้นใน PUMA


Body types: Bicycle
People of about 50 kg and 180 cm. "Like having sex with a bicycle" (Latintopxxx on sawatdeenetwork).


Compact

About 50 kg and 160 cm. With one movement of my arm, like a windshield wiper, I can reach all areas of interest: from the hairless zone behind the ears over neck, shoulders, back, butt cheeks I can grab his balls from behind.

Pig (body type, not activities)
Has all the characteristics that are fine for a pig: fat, pale skin, a hair here or there all over the body; but which I don’t like at all for my sexual partner.


Addendum: V-shaped torso, S-shaped back, hourglass waist, crocodile back (i.e. you can see the separate bones of the spine, looking like the back of a crocodile).

Silicone, fang mook and poo
A friend recently asked me how many silicone cocks I have encountered. Only two out of estimated 500. One was lightly disfigured (still fine for peeing and okay for reproduction but useless for my purposes), the other heavily disfigured (fine for peeing, but the boy says he cannot fuck any more with all that blob).

Fang Mook (beads inserted into penis, https://christianpfc.blogspot.com/2014/11/oh-my-god-13-fang-muk.html) I encountered several, with a surge in 2014 with about 5, but none in recent years. Total less than ten out of 500 in all those years.


It happened twice (out of estimated 200 events), that after fucking I had traces of soft brown matter on the condom, and it wasn't chocolate!


I happened once (out of estimated 100 events), that I fingered a massage boy and when I took out my finger, I wiped it on mattress and there was a smell of poo. Awkward, he must have noticed as well but we ignore (anyway, there is nothing we can do) and continue massage and happy ending. Despite taking shower afterwards, the smell sticks to my finger and I can smell it whenever I have my hand near my face. Only after several dedicated washes with soap and over night did the smell go away.


That makes chances for all these unpleasant events 0.5-1 %.

Masks, condoms, underwear






Copyright 2022 ChristianPFC except pictures.
All pictures are taken from public domains.

3 comments:

  1. thank you for interesting post , particularly for that Saranrom cruising clip

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Christian. Are people still wearing masks in Thailand?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. In Pattaya, estimated 50% of locals and 10% of tourists wear mask. Elsewhere, 99% and 50%. I was hesitant at first, but following a Farang friend's example, I have been going without mask for a month and only been asked 4 times to put one one: twice in the open by locals pointing to their mask, once by taxi driver, and once when I hitchhiked driver put on a mask so I put on a mask as well.

      Delete

Comments are currently unmoderated and open to everyone. I will see how this works out and might switch to moderation. Please sign your comment with a name or identifier.