Saturday, 28 January 2023

Gay activities Dec2022 Cambodia

Gay activities Dec2022 Cambodia
More precisely 11dec2022-7jan2023, keeping countries separate is more important than exact dates. Some general observations of Cambodia (travel, hotels). Massage techniques. Chat apps versus online dating to stay in contact. 1 USD is about 4000 KHR, I abbreviate e.g. 20k = 20,000 KHR (about 5 USD).

Sun11dec2022 Sakaew to Poipet
Train from Sakaew to new (opened a few years ago) railway station at border Baan Khlong Luek. Everything in place for immigration at railway station, and railway track to connect to Cambodian network complete. But not operational yet, I have to cross on foot as before.

Immigration quick on both sides. Check into a guesthouse to spend one night in Poipet. A lot has changed since I last came here in 2014. WiFi in guesthouse slow, and that will be the case everywhere I stay in Cambodia.

Ask at several bus companies for bus to Siem Reap. Most have only van.
If there is a timetable, it's outdated. Sometimes nobody is at the office/station, sometimes no English or Thai, some have to call someone to speak to me on phone. Some information I get is not clear.  It seems scheduled buses/vans are in the morning 7-8 and again at night. During day only shared taxis. Settle for VET (bus, staff speak good English and can give clear information).

Online dating Ream comes to my room for fun. Nice character and good English. But he didn't lose much time talking. Quickly to business. Not a clear hit body and activities, a bit fat but brown and warm dry (except hands cold at start from work in aircon). He looks for other for threesome in my room, or if I don't want to join in my bathroom, or I go outside. Offers me massage, okay (too much pressing with palm instead of strokes with thumb or elbow). He takes me on his mocy to a market to have dinner. 200 THB dinner for two and bye after dinner.

Mon12dec2022 Poipet to Siem Reap
A contact on Grindr is eager to meet, finishes work 8 am. Leaves enough time until check-out at 12, but I rather have a comfortable bus ride in the morning than sex and van or shared taxi midday.

A comfortable ride for 11 USD on VET bus. Most importantly, departure and arrival are in walking distance from my hotels.

Ken messages me and offers massage, I accept. Good massage, good character, good English, interesting conversation. After massage, I get him nude and hugging. A bit on fat side, brown skin, but a bit cold. He is hard, average or small. Balls okay. Nice bubble butt. Towards goodbye asks for money and I give him 20k. In hindsight, that was a bit stingy, asking for money after coming to my room for massage should not be a surprise for me. But then, we didn't do much for happy ending because I can't work with a bit fat and a bit cold skin.

Meet Napat from blued in the evening. Average looking, would even say not handsome (beard stubbles 3 days ?, thick hair out of nose, thin hair on cheeks). Small talk, okay English. To bed, perfectly warm and dry skin, even hot. Nice shoulder blades and chest; abdomen soso. Sucks me good but have to stop him (tickles, I would cum soon), wanks me too much, have to stop him. I get half hard, then lose it. He hard throughout (average cock, suck him, foreskin first half, then fully retracted), average balls, a bit excessive pubes and crab ladder. Good activities, he cums by assisted wanking, and leaves soon after.

A promising looking profile on Grindr, however is 9 km away. But he works in massage in town, getting all that information (wants money, start/finish work, which massage exactly) took some work on my side. He is eager to meet now and blocks me when I tell him I can't go there now (dinner first, and maybe meet another for free). Fortunately I took screenshots of profile, but not of chat (but I remember all the data, that took me so much chat to get).

Check location of massage place of boy. Spot cute boys at other massage places, but all open / curtain massage places.

AD from Grindr comes to meet me. First impression soso. Interesting chat, then to bed. Great activities, but not so much my type. He cums by assisted wanking. More interesting chat about dating and traveling. No character or intellectual flaws, but not so much my type.

Online dating for a fourth (I'm not horny and would rather sleep, but occasion for a boy marathon) failed.

Grindr Ling (twink, slim waist, big ass) asks me for nudes. - "
I don't have nudes." - Then he asks for dick pictures and I repeat "I don't have nudes." whereupon he blocked me. He didn't send nudes either!

Another sent a face picture that I would call a landscape with a person.

Tue13dec2022 Siem Reap
I finally made up my mind and want to subscribe to Blued 3 months for 14.99 USD (first 3 months, then 25.99 for 3 months), add my German credit card, but get an error message and later “Item unavailable in your country”.

Check Man 168 (massage place): 17:15 they have 6 massage boys, in black singlets no mask behind glass and curtain, none of them my type.

Have a drink at Look@Me (one of the gay bars in Siem Reap). One cute staff, but no English.

Panha from Grindr comes to meet me. Just before we meet message “How much you help me” which I ignore. Average looking. To my room, I take shower. To bed. Long hair okay. Smell of perfume and some other indifferent smell. Some tattoos which remind me of a Arm whom I met in Pattaya several times. Warm dry skin, good hugging. Says he has to leave 22:30 which suits me very well. Face first impression soso, but later reminds me of Ktkamsee, an onlyfans boy I fancy in Thailand. When hugging goodbye asks for money, I first refuse, but on second time give him 20k. Pictures of Arm and Ktkamsee for illustration:



Further online dating no success. Here, most of my contacts on Grindr, which is a distant third after Hornet and Blued in Thailand. A new record being blocked twice in one day.

Wed14dec2022 Siem Reap
Rahu from hornet comes to meet me and we have a good time. Reminds me (face, body, character, conversation, activities) of a Lao boy I met in Bangkok. He is in Siem Reap to look for work. I resist the temptation to offer him money to get him over unemployment.

Have a drink in Rendezvous (recently opened gay bar). They serve peanuts with spices for free, delicious roasted garlic among the spices, have t
o check where to get it. The garlic is even more delicious than the roasted garlic I buy in Thailand. (Update: asked a dozen shops in market and had a look in several supermarkets, nothing. Only the peanuts with spices, picture below, but I don't like peanuts.


Cute boys at several massage places. One obviously works there, but is dressed differently from the other staff. Manager (I usually saw him at reception desk) and doesn't give massages?

Have one hour foot massage at the place where the boy who blocked me works. We recognize each other. The other boy who works there leads me in, but then a lady takes over for massage.

To summarize the massages in Siem Reap, there are plenty of cute boys I would get into business with for massage and afters, but choosing your masseur is not their usual operation and insisting on a particular masseur would draw a lot of unwanted attention, and they might not be prepared for afters, and all I saw from road was open or curtain which is unsuitable for afters, but probably individual rooms upstairs. I had three boys from different places contact me on gay online dating.

Have a look at Barcode 20:40, there are 2 customers. Inquire about show 21:30-24. The show is only lip synch and drag, and I had the following interesting conversation with one of their staff online:

 
You can't live from culture, but I didn't say that.

Online dating no luck. A boy is eager to meet but cannot come to my hotel for fear of not being let in. He wants to know if I have condoms and asks for a picture of condoms as proof.

Thu15dec2022 Siem Reap daytrip to Anlong Veng
Over the past days, I made inquiries about vans or shared taxi to Anlong Veng at a dozen places. Times don't suit me, they don't go to border crossing but only to town (same for Koh Kong at the end of my trip), not cheap (10 to 15 USD one way, versus 100 USD for full day car hire that I did). Best is to hire car and driver, reported separately: https://christianpfc.blogspot.com/2023/01/anlong-veng-attractions.html

A boy Caesar comes to meet me. Data was poor (pictures not clear), but first impression good. Good English, we have a look at my pictures from trip today. Then to bed and great body and activities, one of the best. Repeat as soon as possible, which is Saturday.

Fri16dec2022 Siem Reap
Nico on Blued, contacts me and asks for sex. A bit girly and on the fat side. I initially tell him I'm busy, but then agree, whereupon he asks for money. Just 10 USD, but I'm not horny, so I refuse. To make up my mind about paying or not I have another look at his profile, there was a shirtless picture, now it's clear: not even for free!

Dinner in Luuma Bar-Tapas-Siem Reap (new gay restaurant and bar). With this, I have been to all gay venues of interest to me. I
n case of bars and restaurants and sauna (Men's Resort on previous trips) as a customer, massage only taking a look; gay hotels are of no interest to me.

Sat17dec2022 Siem Reap
Repeat with Caesar, we spend the entire afternoon in bed and have a great time. The best in years. The encounter was so good, I stopped online dating for days because everything after would pale in comparison. On top of that, his way home passes near the restaurant I want to have dinner, so he takes me by mocy and saves me a bit of walking.

Sun18dec2022 Siem Reap to Phnom Penh
Only now do I notice there are several bicycle rentals, why didn't I get the idea to rent a bicycle to do all my sightseeing a few km in and around town? Next time!

35k = 8.75 USD van by Capitol Tours to Phnom Penh schedule 9:30 (staff told me to be at office near roundabout 9, I negotiated to 9:10). I'm there 9:10, long wait, shuttle van 9:48-10:01 (I'm the only person waiting at their office and in van) to main bus station 13.3482, 103.8897. Departure 10:03 with 11 passengers. Lunch break 12:01-24 at 12.8974, 104.6017. Toilet break 14:05-15. We arrive 16:15 at their office in St 111. That's a reasonable travel time and with Capitol Tours you know where you will arrive in Phnom Penh.

The public transport situation in Cambodia is so dire, places of departure and arrival change often, and can be a few km out of town, requiring individual transport to get to/from there.

Mon19dec2022 Phnom Penh
Chanee (first contact in Oct, difficult chat) comes to meet me at restaurant where I have dinner (he is early). To my room. Chanee light smell (mouth or body?). Slim but no muscle. Warm brown skin. Average to small dick and balls. Hairy balls, thick armpit hair as well, hint of crab ladder. Activities okay but too rushed, I get half hard, then lose it. He wants me to fuck him but cannot. Cums by assisted wanking on my body. 10 USD, bye in my room.

Tue20dec2022 Phnom Penh
After weeks without problems, throat slightly unwell. Make ginger tea. Go to see Donald at his place and we have a good time.

Wed21dec2022 Phnom Penh
Daytrip with a local friend Nico to temples and rocks near Phnom Penh by hired tuktuk.

Thu22dec2022 Phnom Penh
Another customer Roy at my hotel has been smiling at me every time our paths crossed, and I had a vague idea that he might be interested in me, but not clearly my type. Now he is on public balcony, and I'm in my room in towel and balcony door is open, and he chats with me as far as that is possible (poor English, no Thai or Chinese, it turns out he is from Indonesia). He shows me that me messaged me multiple times on blued, but I didn't reply (I didn't even read, 26 unread messages from him, 5 days no online dating after that awesome encounter in Siem Reap).

I'm still not convinced, but he doesn't take “no sex now, maybe later” for an answer so I let him into my room and close the balcony door. Face very average, beard stubbles. Body okay. Warm dry skin, color okay. Slight smell of cigarette smoke. Tuft of hair on chest. Cock, balls, pubes okay. We play around a bit, but the cigarette smell is revolting. No repeat.

An old acquaintance Phirum is online and eager to meet. Good character, good English, okay body, good activities. We have a good time.

Bunmae comes to my hotel. Go to pick him up on road. First impression soso. To my room. Small talk, good English. Hair longer than on pictures (middle long, curly). Not as slim as I thought. Warm dry brown skin. Nice white trunks, hard from start. I don't get hard at all. Aggressive nipple play. Kissing okay but smell of food. Aggressive kissing on neck and shoulders, fortunately no love bite. Wants to fuck me but I refuse. Nice cock and balls, cock points to 1 o'clock. Long pubes. Foreskin can freely move up and down (illustration in video below). Wants me to suck him but I refuse because of smell (but nothing to see). He cums by wanking on me, nice squirts. Bye 19:45 in my room. Overall body and activities okay, but not my type and style.

source: internet

I can tolerate long hair, I can tolerate curly hair, but both together as in following picture is a deal breaker:

source: internet

I clearly prefer middle long or short hair like the following:

source: internet

I contact a boy Seyha (we first chatted with in October but didn't meet) and he comes to meet me after work. Good activities and nice body and character. Make-up or cosmetics?

That makes a boy marathon, 4 boys within a day, all by chance and no money!

Fri23dec2022 Phnom Penh sick
Donald cancels for being busy. I have slight problem throat and nose, take Decolgen Forte. Meet a German friend for chat and walk around town. After that my health goes down considerably, light fever and go to bed early.

Sat24dec2022 Phnom Penh sick
Poor health, stay in most of the day.

Sun25dec2022 Phnom Penh sick
Still poor health. Actually a friend's idea to test for Covid (after positive asymptomatic 2020 and vaccinated in 2021, I didn't think I would fall ill with Covid) and indeed strong positive.

That is not so bad, could be much worse than Covid! I have kissed, licked and sucked in places that I can't tell here. I have petted mangy cats with various parasites (lice, fleas, ticks, mites – that's just those you can see!) and my friend's dogs have licked over my face.

source: internet

Mon26dec2022 Phnom Penh sick

Tue27dec2022 Phnom Penh
I'm sufficiently recovered to go out again.

At night meet Peru from online dating in a nearby restaurant for dinner. Positive, meet again tomorrow for more.

Have a drink in POC (Pride of Cambodia), stay 21:33-22:08. When I arrive 5 customers and 3 staff walking around. Several more customers during my stay. Smoking allowed. Poor light. Music and temperature okay.

Wed28dec2022 Phnom Penh
Meet Peru for a walk along riverside and afterwards to my room where we would spend two hours in bed. Great body and activities.

Thu29dec2022 Phnom Penh
Take a Covid test, shows only a faint second line. And I feel fully recovered. Rent a bicycle to drive around town and cross Mekong by ferry for temples on other side.

Fri30dec2022 Phnom Penh
In October I had a good encounter with Pap, but he either deleted his profile on grindr or blocked me because the money I gave him did not cover his travel expenses.

I installed Telegram (most popular messenger app in Cambodia) and add him by phone number. Immediate reply, remembers me, can meet but wants money 20 USD. I agree, but he wants it online, I refuse. I write in Thai, he sends Thai voice messages. If I don't send money online, he will not come. I leave it at that. But as I suspected, he comes back to chat and agrees that I pay when we meet.

Gay online dating is the most unreliable way to contact someone. Many I want to meet again are offline, or deleted their profile, or create a new profile that I find only by chance. Those I want to meet again, I ask for their messenger app (Line, Facebook Messenger, Telegram) or phone number. Several boys I lost on gay online dating in Cambodia, I could contact on Telegram because I got their phone number.

Pap comes at night and we have a good time. 20 USD well deserved.

Sat31dec2022 Phnom Penh
Oudong boy (met in 2021) is in Phnom Penh and wants to meet. I invite him to my room and we have a good time.

I ask for a back massage and he does it well, using what I call “caterpillar technique”. He takes a flab of my skin above buttocks between thumb and opposing fingers and then moves the flab all the way up to my shoulders. A weird but pleasant feeling. The first time I had no idea what was going on, had to ask me to show me what he is doing.

Another technique is “undercarriage service”, a name coined by shamelessmack in his first blog (long gone). The masseur sits like in meditation and takes the upper thighs of the massagee on his upper thighs, giving full access to waist and crotch from all sides. I know only one masseur (out of estimated 30 I have had massages with over the years) who applied this technique, Ne from Buriram, originally in Lomchoey (now Zy) massage in Soi Ngam Duplee about 2014, then in Arena about 2016.

Sun1jan2023 Phnom Penh
Donald is nearby, we have dinner and spend time in my room.

Mon2jan2023 Phnom Penh to Kampot
Due to being sick with Covid, I spent an extra week in Phnom Penh. Time to move on in Cambodia and cancel trip to Vietnam. At Sorya bus station central market no buses to Kampot, only van. In that case I can as well take Pacific Express (recommendation by a friend, and I went with them before).

Give the tuktuk drivers in front of my hotel another chance. But he doesn't know the destination, and no English either.
It's not unreasonable to assume a tuktuk driver knows all the less than 10 bus/van companies, but no. Use grab instead.

Pacific Express 28k van 12:39-15:38. Tuktuks at Pacific Express Kampot want 2 USD to my hotel Nomads, which is just 1.7 km away. They won't accept my offer of 1 USD, although after walking 100 m, I got an offer of 5k.

No luck online dating in Kampot two nights.

Wed4jan2023 Kampot to Sihanoukville
Train to Sihanoukville = SHV. An interesting ride, and you know point of departure and arrival, whereas they can and do change for bus/van.

My favorite place to stay Wonderz is booked out. Go elsewhere, room for 15 USD per night. I notice that the shower head holder is broken, I will have to hold the shower head in my hand. Later when actually taking a shower, I notice the plate with the nozzles is broken as well, I get just the stream of water out of the hose. And while the water heater displays a temperature of 37 C, the water has room temperature. Shower-wise a low point. Only lower was in Lopburi where I had a room with a bucket and a ladle for showering, but that was only 250 THB per night and everywhere else was booked out for monkey feeding festival.
x
x (Instert picture of boy taking shower with bucket and ladle, when I find it)
x
Online dating promising. Suddenly I have two dates at 9 pm, one with a bottom and one with a top. How will this work out? The bottom cancels.

Seng comes to my room. Nice face and body, activities okay, but I just can't get him into the positions I want for hugging and groping. Would fuck me but I refuse. We fall asleep, not sure if he wants to stay over night. 10 USD bye 23:34 in my room.

Thu5jan2023 Sihanoukville
Ask woman at reception: no bike rental, and she doesn't know where, and I can't find any on google maps. But later spot the boy cleaning bikes and ask, can rent out.

Walk around town and beach, I love all those abandoned construction sites and the general vibe of Sihanoukville.

Count 70 available girls on street to Don Bosco Guesthouse. There is a church in the same street as all the bars. There should be a market for gay entertainment, but there is none; I would have seen their advert on gay online dating.

Fri6jan2023 Sihanoukville
Enquire at various bus/van stations for travel to Trat or Koh Kong. Same issues as from Poipet to Siem Reap: no or outdated timetables, finding someone who speaks English, or the person at bus station has to call someone to get the data, or I have to speak to the person on the phone in English. The only scheduled vans are in the morning.

While there are services from Sihanoukville to Trat, they would involve change of bus/van/car in Koh Kong and at the border. That means buying a ticket to Trat offers no advantage, rathers makes things more complicated and slower*, I rather do it individually.

*Confirmed by a friend who had a ticket from SHV to Trat many years ago, and had to change in Koh Kong and at the border, and wait an unreasonable time for his van to depart at the border, while several other vans got full and left.

In October, and Indonesian contacted me from SHV and I was supposed to meet him now. But the more pictures of him I saw, the more I felt he will not be my type (smoker, a bit on the fat side). Therefore, I am not unhappy that he didn't read my message announcing my arrival.

Another Indonesian Arjun contacts me and comes to my hotel. To my room, weak but persistent smell of cigarette, avoid his kisses and tell him the reason. Makes me love bites on chest but fortunately not on neck. Offers me back massage, good. Average to small cock and balls, circumcised okay. Little pubic hair, shaved. Cums by rubbing is cock between our abdomen, I can feel pulsation when he cums. He would have stayed the afternoon, but I have sightseeing and the cigarette smell is disgusting. General problem with Indonesians? Most of the population smokes.

Afternoon drive around town on a rented bicycle.

Sat7jan2023 Sihanoukville to Trat
Take Sorya van to Koh Kong for 15 USD. However the van does not go to Koh Kong, they let me out at a junction along the way where there are shared taxis to Koh Kong. Wait 50 minutes for the taxi to get full. Speeding despite poor roads, windows open instead of aircon. I have to hold my book with both hands so it doesn't fly away. In Koh Kong mocy 3 USD to border crossing.

Finally back in civilization! Van to Trat 140 THB. Trat Center Hotel, wonderful room for 600 THB.

Summary Dec2022
15 Free sex: Ream Poipet, Napat SR, AD SR, Rahu SR, Caesar, Caesar, Donald, Roy Indo, Phirum, Bunmae, Seyha, Peru, Oudong boy, Donald, Arjun Indo.
5 Paid sex: Ken SR 5 USD, Panha SR 5 USD, Chanee PP 10 USD, Pap 20 USD, Seng SHV 10 USD.
2 No sex: Nico, Peru.

2 Boy cancels: Donald (busy), SHV bottom.
1 Refused: Nico 10 USD <-> free.
3 Missed: Poipet 8 am, SR afraid, Indonesian in SHV didn't read my message.

13 Repeat: Napat SR, Panha SR, Rahu SR, Caesar, Caesar, Donald, Phirum, Seyha, Peru, Pap, Oudong boy, Donald, Seng SHV.
7 No repeat: Ream Poipet, Ken SR, AD SR, Chanee PP, Roy Indo, Bunmae, Arjun Indo.

6 Old: Caesar, Donald, Phirum, Pap, Oudong boy, Donald.
14 New: Ream Poipet, Ken SR, Napat SR, AD SR, Panha SR, Rahu SR, Caesar, Chanee PP, Roy Indo, Bunmae, Seyha, Peru, Seng SHV, Arjun Indo.

Copyright 2023 ChristianPFC except pictures from internet

7 comments:

  1. You met others when you were still positive for Covid??!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I stayed alone in my room and put on mask when going out as long I felt sick. But after recovery, not knowing my status, but assuming everyone is vaccinated or recovered, and half my age and therefore less probable to get Covid, yes I met others.

      Delete
  2. your health is due to vaccination, that artesunate continues for 1 week every day each day 100mg will help.
    https://gettr.com/post/p27y2505180
    https://gettr.com/post/p278n7120ab
    https://gettr.com/post/pj5fzdcb87

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also found the masseur selection problematic in Siem Reap.
    I visited one place with male and female staff. I asked for massage with a boy and they confirmed. They sent a lady along. I sent her away and they sent another lady. I left.
    No massage for me and no revenue for the shop.

    Two Russian customers also made it to the massage area, but then left without a massage.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi. Boy Arm from pattaya is hot. Do you mind to share his contact or say where he work ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi. The pic of the boy Arm is gorgeous. May i have his contact or where he works ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He left the scene. I haven't seen him for years. Sorry for late reply, comment was in spam.

      Delete

Comments are currently unmoderated and open to everyone. I will see how this works out and might switch to moderation. Please sign your comment with a name or identifier.