Monday, 20 March 2023

Calvin Klein imitations

Calvin Klein imitations
I assume that all underwear brands that start with C and K, or rhyme with Calvin Klein, or mix up the letters, intentional or misspelling, are copycats. Here an alphabetic list of names I have come across:

Caien Keni
Caili Kanlai (no pic, 5mar2023 in Russian Market in Saigon)
Cailin Kailan
Cailin Kanei

Cailv Kailun
Cailv Kerini
Cainuo Kafu,
Caivin-Kiein
Caivln Kieln or CaivIn Kieln (see post 22dec2023)
Calivn Klien (no pic, 23feb2023 in Dalat)
Calvin Klein (original)
Care King
CaringKnow (no pic, no space, 13may2023 in Phnom Penh) 

Carlin Kalrin
CarLos King
CeLVin (no pic, 5mar2023 in Russian Market in Saigon)
Chuan Keao (no pic)
Ghlain Klain

Pictures for illustration, in no particular order. All taken from social media, where they were posted for viewing by large audience. Some are mirror images (script is mirrored).

























See here as well:
BACK TO THE FUTURE Calvin Klein Scene
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l52tzIFcGCY

I have come across “LASOCSE” meant to be Lacoste.
https://web.facebook.com/groups/317976921659643/permalink/4914971835293439/ "adibos"  meant to be adidas?
Updated 13may2023

Copyright 2023 ChristianPFC except pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are currently unmoderated and open to everyone. I will see how this works out and might switch to moderation. Please sign your comment with a name or identifier.